Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a right to serve. He became a problem when he started blabbing . Ministry of Defense wasted time on explaining his verbal blunders , thats what was annoying .
In interviews he also dragged Wills in by claiming that William wasn't allowed to serve in a combat role but wanted it(guessing Harry justifying his choices) because there were no indicators that Wills couldn't/ wanted to be in a combat role.
Someone put an article or video a couple of threads ago about how H got to go to Afghanistan.
Apparently it was all go for PW to go but the media found out so that put the end to that.
I cannot remember how many years later but the men in H's regiment were being deployed and he wanted to go with them.
Long story short they went around the papers and media and asked if they would keep a media blackout on it. Which they agreed to.
Only they had no agreement with foreign outlets and New Idea found out where H was and published the story.

Reactions: 24
The difference between Andrew and Harry's exploits - Social Media wasn't around during Andy's time. Although I can't say I've read anything particularly derogatory about Andy's military time. Please post away...
Cant quote, but Andy was Not Popular with the navy (my dad was serving at the time). Basically all the usual arrogant bastard, dont you know who I am tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Updated bits to the DM article.

Harry and Meghan today poured fuel on the flames of their public feud with Buckingham Palace as friends claim the Queen did not take 'full ownership' of the incendiary allegations of racism made during the couple's bombshell interview with Oprah.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are reportedly not impressed with the way the Palace handled the claims during the extraordinary television interview which was broadcast in March this year and watched by millions of people around the world.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The difference between Andrew and Harry's exploits - Social Media wasn't around during Andy's time. Although I can't say I've read anything particularly derogatory about Andy's military time. Please post away...
BiL was on one of the first ships to reach South Georgia - word was PA was an arrogant p@ick BUT he did not hide away and did his duty. He was one of the pilots hoovering over the ship (Gallahad I think) when it was hit to fan the smoke away from the men who were being rescued. A very dangerous manoeuvre if the ship had blown up.
I don’t like PA BUT I don’t believe we can take away from him that he did serve very bravely when he was deployed to the FI and was not protected by others.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
God Scooby Doo really does talk tit.

Update from the DM

ha ha, the way TQ has handled it has pissed them off, they were expecting a big apology and it didn't happen!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Someone put an article or video a couple of threads ago about how H got to go to Afghanistan.
Apparently it was all go for PW to go but the media found out so that put the end to that.
I cannot remember how many years later but the men in H's regiment were being deployed and he wanted to go with them.
Long story short they went around the papers and media and asked if they would keep a media blackout on it. Which they agreed to.
Only they had no agreement with foreign outlets and New Idea found out where H was and published the story.
I know, shocking that its still there:

Seeing how Harry now claims to be just like the other soldiers.

Reactions: 20
Most of the stuff about NDA's on the internet are about businesses and giving away trade secrets. But I did find an article in Marie Clare which talks about celebrities and NDA's. Have to say that I've never heard of Jordyn Woods.
Jordyn was Kylie Jenner's BFF. Jordyn was making out with Tristan, Khloe Karhian's Baby Daddy. It all blew up on the kardashian show. As Kylie's bff Jordyn was added to the show, after signing an NDA.

But Jordyn would make a great addition to Meg's staff. They could trade bleep secrets all day long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Updated bits to the DM article.

from the comments
Aero Girl, Merseyside, United Kingdom, moments ago

To our American friends, when their "era of visibility" starts, please dont attend any of their engagements. Apart from the fact they are hypocrites, never say anything new and what they do say is just a rehash of the same old women empowerment, carbon footprint, mental health, think of others, and how evil their families are, remember you will just be turning up to see a woman who used to hold a briefcase on deal or no deal and a traitor to his country, family and armed forces.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Head over to the Arsse forums and ask away!

Wtf?
Latest from celt views.
Jimmy Saville & Chas

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
We haven't been deceived! These reports of his uselessness have been around since the beginning. He didn't pass his Sandhurst exams - his examiners did. He has no patience as he knows how thick he is.
I heard that the only reason he went was because he was so disruptive at home and the RF did not know what to do with him. Delinquent.

Reactions: 25
Beastly things.

Tell me about Quokkas. I hope they are as cute and sweet as they look.

Harry is like a roo. You think he's a cute kid all grown up into a nice man but underneath he's an angry beast.

Wish he'd bounce off into the bush and take his wife with him.
BIB - ‘Roos have a tendency to bound out in front of moving vehicles…just sayin’…;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
BIB - ‘Roos have a tendency to bound out in front of moving vehicles…just sayin’…;)
Lol don't forget that Harry as a child believed the cars weren't allowed to hit him, presumably even as a kangaroos version he'd think the same thing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
BiL was on one of the first ships to reach South Georgia - word was PA was an arrogant p@ick BUT he did not hide away and did his duty. He was one of the pilots hoovering over the ship (Gallahad I think) when it was hit to fan the smoke away from the men who were being rescued. A very dangerous manoeuvre if the ship had blown up.
I don’t like PA BUT I don’t believe we can take away from him that he did serve very bravely when he was deployed to the FI and was not protected by others.
Yes, I think it wasn't easy growing up as a Royal ''bastard''

In 1959 the Queen announced she was pregnant (with Prince Andrew) and was due to give birth in February 1960. This would be the first child born to the Queen since her 1952 declaration. In September 1959 Edward Iwi wrote to the then Prime Minister, Harold Macmillan and to Buckingham Palace, about the name of the Royal Family. Iwi set out his concern as follows:

" When the new baby is born, as matters now stand it will bear the Badge of Bastardy namely, its mother's maiden name. As far as I know it will be the first legitimate child to be so born. You will recall that Windsor was the Queen's maiden name and on marriage she took her husband's surname of Mountbatten. Prince Charles and Princess Anne were born with the surname Mountbatten. ''

And he was a target after that, the Lord Porchester rumour.
It was also his fault that the IRA had a plot against him and the Earl of Saint Andrews, school was watched by military (cue rage by parents and pupils.)
Being constitutionally more relevant than Charles in case of (republican uprising)because born to a reigning Monarch...
Lots of lies in the media about every Royal.
He returned after 5 months, aside from decoy work, some claims exist that he evacuated 72 people.
His docs were sealed in 2000(probably because of the UK Trade thing) until 2069.
Bit of trivia.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.