Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in hell.
Rich Hag
Leech Girl
Mr Scobie, who is a trusted media contact of the Sussexes

What happened to Royal reporter - Megains friend and biographer ? now Media contact 😂😂
What‘s the next description going to be ‘Some bloke with odd nostrils rocks up with more bs from two nobodies in USA’ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Eeek... I just googled leprechauns and found one that looks just like Hazno 😃😆
View attachment 718480
Be jezzus
I'm sure I've read before that the Taliban did attack the base mainly because Harry was there. Like the Argentinians were after Invincible in the Falklands because of Andrew.

Two US Marines died in the attack on the base :mad:

On a different note, has this already been posted? Scooby and the Harkles really can't read a room, can they? Hardly anybody who isn't a raving sugar gives a tit, outside of the comedy value of it all.

Read the room I doubt Hazno can even read duck rabbit
His narration of Thomas the Tank Engine was probably a voice over
He has never got over the fact that his then future wife’s father was called Thomas he thought the Choo Choo was the only Thomas in the world
He has never got over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On a different note, has this already been posted? Scooby and the Harkles really can't read a room, can they? Hardly anybody who isn't a raving sugar gives a tit, outside of the comedy value of it all.

Scrotie quote:
'They need to be on the ground. They say that the proof is in the pudding, and what we are about to see is that pudding.' 😅
Response from readers:
Screenshot_20210818-164759_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
The RF should have knocked his deployment dreams on the head citing the danger to colleagues. I’m sure the army bods would have calculated it. Maybe they thought he would carry on once he came back and it would be a career choice but he quit when he couldn’t play helicopters and shoot people and would have to do an actual job. Spoilt spoilt toddler behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh come one then don’t keep us guessing
Lol @Nannyto2, I was playing the game 'make a word or phrase out of ARCHIELILIHARRYMEGAIN'. I'm in hell was all I could come up with :LOL:

I assume the Mills and Boon readers are desperate for any book regardless of how crap it is. They seem to have a massive readership.
People love romance and theres nothing wrong with that. Even with Mills and Boon, she might do well with one book, whether she can keep an audience is another matter. Even Mills and Boon readers expect a decent book within the genre.
How are they thriving if they are heart broken at the state of the world??
Because they're rubbing their hands with glee at all the money they'll be potentially able to earn.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
If you look on Google, hers has been changed from
How she’s used to sign it, to become attention seeking like her!

View attachment 717931
Her signature changing that much is bizarre. I think that stroke above the M is a scythe and she is ready to cut someone, and if I had something riding on it, I would never accept these as being from the same person.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Finally caught up on three days of posts. Is Sarah Ferguson seriously going to fly a Helicopter? Surely she is not clever enough to pilot one? Her only connection is the budgie books which were a rip off of an earlier series. Just testing that new emoji that I downloaded. View attachment 718472
She learned to fly just after she married so that she would understand more of Andrew's job. I didn't know she'd kept up her licence though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh dear bleeping god NOOOOOO.. don't send either of those twats here....
Stop being a daggy drongo and put on yer big girl pants.:mad:
We've not sent you any convicts in ages (no6 and wifey don't count, cos he was never charged for his drug abuse or for his overt racism in the military. Nor was HW charged for glueing someone's eyelashes shut,absconding with Trev's money or running a clothing scam on her pop-in-law)
It's your turn to babysit the witch for a while.

Very interesting questions @Chita. I'd be interested in hearing the answers to them as well. I think NDA's can be broken if something criminal has happened.
I'd have thought a fine would be attached to breaking them without something criminal to report. Or at least damages, which could be huge. I can't see prison being involved but might well be wrong.
This. Apparently if a criminal offence has been committed then the NDA can be breached to give evidence to the police.
I think. Ask Auntybax

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Her signature changing that much is bizarre. I think that stroke above the M is a scythe and she is ready to cut someone, and if I had something riding on it, I would never accept these as being from the same person.
She keeps changing it so if she signs anything dodgy she can claim it’s not hers
Got to have the most squiggling wiggly flourished signature for when she is queen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Still she's managed to get on the bestseller list with a 1,000 copies sold so far. Perhaps she'll overtake Meghan's sales :ROFLMAO:

Shocking but true! The ridiculous bint got her wings in the 80s. Perhaps she needed to keep up with her philandering hubby and decided if she couldn't beat him, she'd join him. 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I assume the Mills and Boon readers are desperate for any book regardless of how crap it is. They seem to have a massive readership.
Cough I have been known to read Mills & Boon some of them are actually okay ( I used to get them free off a friend of a friend of a friend , But not read any for years because they all seem to be about Billionaire playboys thesedays ,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The RF should have knocked his deployment dreams on the head citing the danger to colleagues. I’m sure the army bods would have calculated it. Maybe they thought he would carry on once he came back and it would be a career choice but he quit when he couldn’t play helicopters and shoot people and would have to do an actual job. Spoilt spoilt toddler behaviour
Disgusted that RF and army allowed proper soldiers to be put at risk so that ponce could act out his fantasy. In between ski holidays, Vegas trips etc. Nothing too irksome for ickle Hawwy 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think the Americans should get ready for:
Harkles or Pegs address to the Nation, and insert State opening or similar equivalent .
Their delusions have no limits.

Fergie got her license in the late 80s, she did her solo 4 minute flight for the wings with gusto.
Was a great video, cant find it anymore.
Andrew joked that she can move now to the next type of heli (harder.)

• Heart
Some RF bashing, Scabies at work:

''One of the key lessons The Royal Family have learned these past months is to prioritize their mental health and keep "some of the toxicity" at an arm's — and ocean's — length away.''
There you go i fixed it

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.