Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong Harry & Megan are absolutely ridiculous and total attention whores. I just don’t get why everyone is so up in arms about them, when Turbo onse Andrew is still cutting about the place, like Jimmy Saville in a suit, unpunished for the tit he’s done.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
you should see the damage they do to your car if you hit one... lol I had one on my way to work one morning,,,, he jumped up between the two bridges I was driving over and came up at the side of my car.. I had no where to go car in front of me and truck behind me... I accidentally ran over the roos feet.. and took him down ..and he took out the entire side of my car... from the front headlight to the tail light.. and the bastard got up and hopped away... was $8000 to fix my car... and this was in the western suburbs of Sydney not out in the bush,,, lol
We had a close shave towing a big caravan through Nowra. A roo jumped into the road and the car just ahead of us in the next lane hit it. It was staggering around in the road and how mr Summerchild managed to avoid it I’ll never know because there was a central barrier and we had very little wiggle room. I felt sorry for the roo but it could have done us some serious damage.

Im so happy to hear Quokkas are nice natured.
View attachment 718423
The worst thing you can say about Quokkas is, they will throw their babies at predators so they can get away themselves. I guess they think they can always make another one.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They get sued because it is a breach of contract
It's a breach of contract so civil. Not criminal. And it can be breached if it's to expose illegalities ( in the proper way not just talking to press)
And I think can also be breached if the other party breaches it first
ETA it also can't cover everything as in you can't talk about anything that happened when you were with me.

Reactions: 15
Updated bits to the DM article.

What a fantastically ironic time to update and release “ Finding Freedom “ …surely a complimentary copy for every Afghan so they can “empathise” …oh and a special signed one for Saigon Joe.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Don’t get me wrong Harry & Megan are absolutely ridiculous and total attention whores. I just don’t get why everyone is so up in arms about them, when Turbo onse Andrew is still cutting about the place, like Jimmy Saville in a suit, unpunished for the tit he’s done.
You might want to read what people put, if not, the door is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
oh ffs I made the mistake of clicking on that article and now I'm so angry my blood pressure is through the roof. I cant express myself more than to say that they are cunts. ScoobieDoo is a bleep and so is Carolyn Durand. FFFFFFFFFFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Use the search facility and you will find all the answers re Andrew. Also, try reading this: https://www.businessinsider.com/ins...inia-roberts-unsealed-memoir-2019-8?r=US&IR=T

It's very clear what #6 and Mrs 6 have been up to. If you're unsure what that is, start at thread one and keep reading.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Because this is a H + M thread, I am sure we would have plenty to say on a PA thread. We can dislike them all at the same time you know.

Reactions: 41
From the Aussie news. Also, kangaroos are violent as duck. My friend was running a few years ago and spooked a 'roo that was hanging out on the jogging path. My mate ended up with cracked ribs and covered in scratches and bruises. They don't mess around!

And don't the koalas give you the runs or something. That would be wonderful, giving a pair of shits the shits.

you should see the damage they do to your car if you hit one... lol I had one on my way to work one morning,,,, he jumped up between the two bridges I was driving over and came up at the side of my car.. I had no where to go car in front of me and truck behind me... I accidentally ran over the roos feet.. and took him down ..and he took out the entire side of my car... from the front headlight to the tail light.. and the bastard got up and hopped away... was $8000 to fix my car... and this was in the western suburbs of Sydney not out in the bush,,, lol
Have to ask. How small/tall are the bridges if a kangaroo can jump up between them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
  • 7 MINUTES AGO
    PRINCE HARRY & MEGHAN MARKLE MOCKED IN SPOOF LISTING FOR ‘£5K-A-MONTH’ FROGMORE WHERE LAST TENANTS ‘FLED’
    A Facebook prankster has advertised the couple's UK home as available for rent at £5,000 a month - and says the last tenants "fled".
    The Sussexes were gifted the Grade II-listed home by the Queen following their 2018 wedding.
    The couple left the country after stepping back as frontline royals - and Harry's cousin Eugenie moved in with husband Jack Brooksbank and son August.
    Now a joke posting for the cottage has been uploaded to Facebook Marketplace.
    The ad for a "beautifully historic listed building" reads: "Unfortunately, the last tenants didn't think it was grand enough for them and just upped and fled.
    "We would prefer to rent to people who don't want publicity, so no C-list 'actresses' and no hen-pecked gingers please.
    "The neighbours are a fabulous family and are fairly well-known."

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I had a nosy at that DM article with Scooby. I see they are going after the Queen and disappointed in her response to their interview. She lost her lifelong partner a couple of weeks later for God's sake. They really just dig themselves into deeper and deeper holes don't they? The re-released FF is out next week isn't it? I can only see it making things even worse for themselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Use the search facility and you will find all the answers re Andrew. Also, try reading this: https://www.businessinsider.com/ins...inia-roberts-unsealed-memoir-2019-8?r=US&IR=T

It's very clear what #6 and Mrs 6 have been up to. If you're unsure what that is, start at thread one and keep reading.
Ah, it's a lucky newcomer who can read for the first time, the mighty work of the Harry and Meghan are cunts thread.

It's like a rare first edition.

It's like reading Jilly Cooper's Riders, Rivals and Polo for the first time. And then, going back to the beginning and reading them again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you have the link to where it has been proven he is guilty?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
BiL was on one of the first ships to reach South Georgia - word was PA was an arrogant p@ick BUT he did not hide away and did his duty. He was one of the pilots hoovering over the ship (Gallahad I think) when it was hit to fan the smoke away from the men who were being rescued. A very dangerous manoeuvre if the ship had blown up.
I don’t like PA BUT I don’t believe we can take away from him that he did serve very bravely when he was deployed to the FI and was not protected by others.
I also remember at the time Andrew put himself at risk by acting as a decoy. That may have been puff PR of the time, but any royal is always a target.

On the earlier discussion about helicopters. I understand if they crash/have a mechanical fault you have no hope as the chunk of metal will plummet to the ground; whereas a plane with wings may glide.

Maybe with fergie, the plan is to put all the annoying people in one helicopter flight together?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You lucky thing starting from day one in the Smegs and Dregs stratosphere. There'll be an exam every few threads, so pay attention...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Updated bits to the DM article.

So the big apology they wanted didn't happen so they're going to go back to the racism thing again and make up more lies to make it worse.

They really need to move on - they had one bite of the cherry and it didn't work like they thought. Even if they come up with more allegations they've lied so often now no one will believe them.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
We had a close shave towing a big caravan through Nowra. A roo jumped into the road and the car just ahead of us in the next lane hit it. It was staggering around in the road and how mr Summerchild managed to avoid it I’ll never know because there was a central barrier and we had very little wiggle room. I felt sorry for the roo but it could have done us some serious damage.

The worst thing you can say about Quokkas is, they will throw their babies at predators so they can get away themselves. I guess they think they can always make another one.
Wow. That’s not so cute, Quokkas! The kind of motherly devotion I’d expect from Smegz.

You Aussies do have some of the coolest and strangest animals though. Apart from the platypuses and ecidnas (monotremes are so freaking amazingly weird!), my favourites are wombats. Who doesn’t love a cuddly looking animal that does square poos?! How does an arse even create a cube??!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.