Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who needs the Taliban bring Hairy and his ho to the Aussie bush during roo breeding season .. that'll sort the fuckers out...lol

Have never heard anything bad about the Quokkas... they like getting their photo taken with people..lol. but don't get me started on Koalas... I bleeping hate those bleeping stinking std ridden cunts,,,,lolk
What about the famed 'drop bears' ha ha - with their AK47's ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Little Green men 🤯 are they consorting with leprechauns? Or 👽?
What I was trying to say was since they have their hand in everything I’m sure they’ve been visited by aliens ie little green men but even they won’t beam them up. Does that make sense? No, sorry but I was cheesed off when I saw their post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They are not the only ones to say those things though... quite a few guys that were there with Hairy no balls have said the same thing... and there is no reason to lie about it,,, more reason for hairy to lie that he was some sort of bleeping hero .. I mean seriously if a click of a camera or the sound of horses hooves scare the duck out of him what the hell would gunfire do to him.... he'd have been hiding under the bed with tit running down his legs... lol
It’s been said by many many people that they heard this about him. The helicopter pilot action thing for the press was to try and make him better than his brother who actually did fly helicopters regularly. He couldn’t pass the exams. He was kept in a bunker. When word got out he was there they had to bring him home to stop his army pals being in the firing line.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Monetary damages could be awarded for breach of an NDA. If the defendant is “judgment proof” and doesn’t have the funds or assets to satisfy the judgment, then the plaintiff would be out of luck. Breach of contract is a civil matter, so no prison.
If a member of staff to the RF signed a NDA as part of a settlement over bullying, would the NDA be between the staff member and the RF as an organisation rather than the implicated family member? If so, would the palace be able to revoke the NDA?

I've heard #6 was called Apache Nose Ballast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s been said by many many people that they heard this about him. The helicopter pilot action thing for the press was to try and make him better than his brother who actually did fly helicopters regularly. He couldn’t pass the exams. He was kept in a bunker. When word got out he was there they had to bring him home to stop his army pals being in the firing line.
He was told he couldn't go to Afghanistan with the rest of the soldiers because his presence would put them in danger. He threw a major tantrum and insisted on going regardless. He wanted to play toy soldier and that's all there was to it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
What I was trying to say was since they have their hand in everything I’m sure they’ve been visited by aliens ie little green men but even they won’t beam them up. Does that make sense? No, sorry but I was cheesed off when I saw their post.
Who would want to beam them up 😁

Dont worry everyone on this thread has had enough of them 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
From the Aussie news. Also, kangaroos are violent as duck. My friend was running a few years ago and spooked a 'roo that was hanging out on the jogging path. My mate ended up with cracked ribs and covered in scratches and bruises. They don't mess around!

Look at the film crew in his sunglasses - staged as F@ck - they aren’t even wearing crash hats

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Finally caught up on three days of posts. Is Sarah Ferguson seriously going to fly a Helicopter? Surely she is not clever enough to pilot one? Her only connection is the budgie books which were a rip off of an earlier series. Just testing that new emoji that I downloaded.
5798A6AD-E4F5-4CD9-992F-781CF18564AB.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It seems that far from being a natural squaddie who actually served, he was just a little rich boy allowed to play soldiers.
Oh how we have all been deceived.
We haven't been deceived! These reports of his uselessness have been around since the beginning. He didn't pass his Sandhurst exams - his examiners did. He has no patience as he knows how thick he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I think most people's 3 word response to them would be "Please SHUT UP."

I think most people's 4 word response would be : Shut the f*#k up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Finally caught up on three days of posts. Is Sarah Ferguson seriously going to fly a Helicopter? Surely she is not clever enough to pilot one? Her only connection is the budgie books which were a rip off of an earlier series. Just testing that new emoji that I downloaded. View attachment 718472
Still she's managed to get on the bestseller list with a 1,000 copies sold so far. Perhaps she'll overtake Meghan's sales :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They are not the only ones to say those things though... quite a few guys that were there with Hairy no balls have said the same thing... and there is no reason to lie about it,,, more reason for hairy to lie that he was some sort of bleeping hero .. I mean seriously if a click of a camera or the sound of horses hooves scare the duck out of him what the hell would gunfire do to him.... he'd have been hiding under the bed with tit running down his legs... lol
I’m sure the sound of the guys farting in their camp beds would having him hiding under his duck down duvet on his memory foam mattress
Covered with a extra thick mattress protector for such occasions

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm sure I've read before that the Taliban did attack the base mainly because Harry was there. Like the Argentinians were after Invincible in the Falklands because of Andrew.

Two US Marines died in the attack on the base :mad:

On a different note, has this already been posted? Scooby and the Harkles really can't read a room, can they? Hardly anybody who isn't a raving sugar gives a tit, outside of the comedy value of it all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Still she's managed to get on the bestseller list with a 1,000 copies sold so far. Perhaps she'll overtake Meghan's sales :ROFLMAO:

I assume the Mills and Boon readers are desperate for any book regardless of how crap it is. They seem to have a massive readership.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
How are they thriving if they are heart broken at the state of the world??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Some RF bashing, Scabies at work:

''One of the key lessons they have learned these past months is to prioritize their mental health and keep "some of the toxicity" at an arm's — and ocean's — length away.''

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.