Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats why im curious.
Ok if the nda is between employer and employee they would get fired for disclosure - but what then realistically?

If someone signs an NDA, receives a payout to keep quiet and then blabs, might they have to return all of the payout? And if theyve spent it and cant repay?
Seriously would anyone go to the trouble of pursuing that through the court.

Im asking because of the Alex Belfield vid posted up thread.
He said thomas markle junior can say what he likes in the big brother show.

He may get sued for slander later but its too late because he's said it and you cant put the genie back in the bottle once its said.

So Ive been thinking about NDAs and what punishment someone would actually get if they blabbed something.
Wouldnt it be a civil case?
To sue for money because its not a criminal offence.
And theres no point suing for money if the blabber is skint.

Lots of thoughts today.
I was not aware that T Markle Jr had signed an NDA - did he? When?

From the Aussie news. Also, kangaroos are violent as duck. My friend was running a few years ago and spooked a 'roo that was hanging out on the jogging path. My mate ended up with cracked ribs and covered in scratches and bruises. They don't mess around!

When I was a child I can remember boxing kangaroos being a circus attraction in the UK.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I can say, hand on heart , I would soil my underwear if an exceedingly angry kangaroo tried to break down a door of a house I was hiding in.
you should see the damage they do to your car if you hit one... lol I had one on my way to work one morning,,,, he jumped up between the two bridges I was driving over and came up at the side of my car.. I had no where to go car in front of me and truck behind me... I accidentally ran over the roos feet.. and took him down ..and he took out the entire side of my car... from the front headlight to the tail light.. and the bastard got up and hopped away... was $8000 to fix my car... and this was in the western suburbs of Sydney not out in the bush,,, lol

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
If someone breaks a non disclosure agreement what is their punishment?

Anyone know?
The naughty step I think -
the thing is, having just listened to Alex’s latest video, once the ‘genie is out of the bottle you cannot get it back in’ so if anyone did break their NDA the info would still be out there, so suing someone wouldn’t change that - thats why I am baffled why no one is speaking up - it only needs one and the rest will follow - they wouldn’t be able to sue everyone -
so come on down all of you who only read our tattlings here and have the courage to start dishing what you know ……. Please 😂 we will cheer you to the rafters 🎉

plagiarising from a previous comment here

what words or sayings can you make from :

ARCHIELILIHARRYMEGAIN ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
From the Aussie news. Also, kangaroos are violent as duck. My friend was running a few years ago and spooked a 'roo that was hanging out on the jogging path. My mate ended up with cracked ribs and covered in scratches and bruises. They don't mess around!

who needs the Taliban bring Hairy and his ho to the Aussie bush during roo breeding season .. that'll sort the fuckers out...lol

Beastly things.

Tell me about Quokkas. I hope they are as cute and sweet as they look.

Harry is like a roo. You think he's a cute kid all grown up into a nice man but underneath he's an angry beast.

Wish he'd bounce off into the bush and take his wife with him.
Have never heard anything bad about the Quokkas... they like getting their photo taken with people..lol. but don't get me started on Koalas... I bleeping hate those bleeping stinking std ridden cunts,,,,lolk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I was not aware that T Markle Jr had signed an NDA - did he? When?

He hasnt signed one.

It was Alex Belfiled talking about Thomas junior being able to say what he wants while hes in the big brother house that got me thinking about the people who have signed NDAs.

Sorry to confuse.

What makes H& M think they are experts?

This is a direct quote from the Daily Mail...and the heartfelt emotional word salad the pair of them say!
They just prove their stupidity.....by making it so obvious that it is a message just for their US fans! What a knock in the teeth for any UK fans!!
there isnt a single suggestion in their lists for any UK based Mental Health charities!
Even odder, is that this American mental health suggestion comes directly underneath the mention of Invictus. making it look as if Invictus is primarily a USA organisation!

We recognize that many of you may feel helpless right now as you watch the state of the world spin rapidly. It can feel disorienting and defeating, but we have faith in the power of shared purpose, action, and commitment to our collective well-being.

Below, please find resources where you can learn about how to help those affected by these global emergencies. You'll also find resources for your own mental health, which we hope you'll use as you navigate whatever comes up for you during this critical time. Take care of yourselves, and let's keep taking care of each other.

Thank you,

The Archewell Team

INVICTUS

Support the work that Invictus Games Foundation is doing to inspire recovery and support for wounded veterans.

Mental Health Resources

NATIONAL ALLIANCE ON MENTAL ILLNESS

Find mental health resources and support systems near you by tapping into the largest mental health organization in the United States.
😄
I honestly think that Meghan heard about the Clinton Foundation making bank out of Haiti and decided she could get Afghanistan, because of Harry's 10 week tour there.
Time to fill the Archewell coffers! She has staff to pay, don't you know?
I have had permission to post this by my 2 nephews who both served in Afghanistan one was military one medical nether of them have discussed their time there
But as this not a matter of security this is what they said when they came home after we were discussing royals in military service
From the news going around Haz was like loose canon so was never given a loaded weapon only action he did was with his dick
He was protected by the other men who put their own lives at risk to get him out of sticky situations 😉
He was sent back not for his protection but for everyone else’s
I am not putting my hand on bible or anything to say this is true but can’t see why they would lie about it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
The naughty step I think -
the thing is, having just listened to Alex’s latest video, once the ‘genie is out of the bottle you cannot get it back in’ so if anyone did break their NDA the info would still be out there, so suing someone wouldn’t change that - thats why I am baffled why no one is speaking up - it only needs one and the rest will follow - they wouldn’t be able to sue everyone -
so come on down all of you who only read our tattlings here and have the courage to start dishing what you know ……. Please 😂 we will cheer you to the rafters 🎉

plagiarising from a previous comment here

what words or sayings can you make from :

ARCHIELILIHARRYMEGAIN ?

This is what im on about.
Pursuing someone who blabbed would be a waste of time once the info they blab is out there.

Pursuing someone who blabbed would be a waste of time once the info they blab is out there.
But you've forgotten that Megain is the Empress of the World. No one has a superior brain to hers. So when she says those people are lying and she will prove it in court and win huge damages as a result, people believe every word. Megain has told us that she's perfect so obviously thats true. No court will argue with her and all courts will rush to her defense. Because she's just that good. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
who needs the Taliban bring Hairy and his ho to the Aussie bush during roo breeding season .. that'll sort the fuckers out...lol

Have never heard anything bad about the Quokkas... they like getting their photo taken with people..lol. but don't get me started on Koalas... I bleeping hate those bleeping stinking std ridden cunts,,,,lolk
Im so happy to hear Quokkas are nice natured.
Screenshot_20210525-071058.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If the only comeback of a broken NDA is a fine, then a rich backer (HMTQ, PC or PW) needs to support someone spilling the beans and quietly fund the fine for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And the punishment?
A fine?
Prison if they cant pay the fine?
Monetary damages could be awarded for breach of an NDA. If the defendant is “judgment proof” and doesn’t have the funds or assets to satisfy the judgment, then the plaintiff would be out of luck. Breach of contract is a civil matter, so no prison.

• Heart
😄

I have had permission to post this by my 2 nephews who both served in Afghanistan one was military one medical nether of them have discussed their time there
But as this not a matter of security this is what they said when they came home after we were discussing royals in military service
From the news going around Haz was like loose canon so was never given a loaded weapon only action he did was with his dick
He was protected by the other men who put their own lives at risk to get him out of sticky situations 😉
He was sent back not for his protection but for everyone else’s
I am not putting my hand on bible or anything to say this is true but can’t see why they would lie about it
They are not the only ones to say those things though... quite a few guys that were there with Hairy no balls have said the same thing... and there is no reason to lie about it,,, more reason for hairy to lie that he was some sort of bleeping hero .. I mean seriously if a click of a camera or the sound of horses hooves scare the duck out of him what the hell would gunfire do to him.... he'd have been hiding under the bed with tit running down his legs... lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Monetary damages could be awarded for breach of an NDA. If the defendant is “judgment proof” and doesn’t have the funds or assets to satisfy the judgment, then the plaintiff would be out of luck. Breach of contract is a civil matter, so no prison.

As I thought.

Am I a bad person for hoping someone will blab regarding the Meghan behaviour behind-the-scenes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They are not the only ones to say those things though... quite a few guys that were there with Hairy no balls have said the same thing... and there is no reason to lie about it,,, more reason for hairy to lie that he was some sort of bleeping hero .. I mean seriously if a click of a camera or the sound of horses hooves scare the duck out of him what the hell would gunfire do to him.... he'd have been hiding under the bed with tit running down his legs... lol

It seems that far from being a natural squaddie who actually served, he was just a little rich boy allowed to play soldiers.
Oh how we have all been deceived.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Bugger I should send Hairy a pair of kangaroo balls on a keychain... he could put them in his undies and pretend they are his ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not one normally for strong language but when I saw the message from Meghan and Harry re the Afghanistan situation my immediate thought was, oh piss off. Sometimes it’s better to be quiet than come out with empty words.

They’re not only living in a different world to me they’re on a different level and I won’t be surprised before even the little green men wash their hands of them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m not one normally for strong language but when I saw the message from Meghan and Harry re the Afghanistan situation my immediate thought was, oh piss off. Sometimes it’s better to be quiet than come out with empty words.

They’re not only living in a different world to me they’re on a different level and I won’t be surprised before even the little green men wash their hands of them.
Little Green men 🤯 are they consorting with leprechauns? Or 👽?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.