Harry and Meghan #132 Haz juggles his balls while Meg makes the desperate 40 calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the Christening will be done in secret πŸ™„ so again no proof that the child exists or that it will really take place πŸ€”

If they wanted the Christening to be a secret they wouldn't mention it at all. They'd just do it.

They seek attention and yet complain when they get it.

Tossers.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In the UK, if something's easy, we also say it's a piece of piss. I've just never heard a person referred to as a piece of piss! I'd be more likely to call them a piece of tit!

But our version of someone having the shits isn't the same πŸ˜‚
@JAR21 are you sure that's not you as Meghan in disguiseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reactions: 10
I've been thinking some more about this Invictus thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the government will quietly sabotage it now that it's clear to everyone on the planet that the almost 20 years in Afghanistan and the cash and lives thrown at it were all for nothing. They really aren't going to want an annual(-ish) reminder to the general public of how many thousands of servicemen were injured (and especially of the hundreds that died) in relation to Afghanistan, are they?

I know it's for injured servicemen of all conflicts but the origins, and now Doofus Prince's statement above, very much tie it to Afghanistan, which is now a more tainted conflict than ever.

Public support for it may rise slighty but I think the government may well want to scupper it one way or another.

Have you picked your username inspired by the drivel that comes from #6wife :ROFLMAO:
πŸ˜† Never before have so many words been used by one person to say so little.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think their money grabbing antics off the back of real tragedy could us see them finally finished. Pure scum

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hi lmao lurker here. I only hate or angry react to posts that feel sexist or slut-shame y or like they're going overboard on hate or victim blaming, in the case of PA. If that makes me a covert sugar or whatever then bring it on guys lol. I didn't know I was just allowed to like and love comments here. (Which for the record, I have done, but it's easier to skim through things that don't catch my eye as much).
"Slut shame" is a load of woke feminist bollix. There's nothing wrong with poking at shameless looking/behaving women.
bleeping does my head in, finger-wagging people trying to 'shame' the rest of us into being right-on and woke and be-bleeping-kind.
I'm all for sisterhood as long as the sisters aren't being cunts. If it looks like a woman or acts like a woman I'm happy to call it a woman. Same goes for men (lookin' at you stephen bear:mad:)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
You can't possibly be suggesting someone would want to look like this, even for a laugh???

This photo is the reason for all her teeth and noses πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Sorry couldn't resist and I am sure you look as lovely as you sound, she was an ugly fucker should have had a head transplant

• Haha
Reactions: 15
P

She has probably still got her love balls in place or she is constipatedπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
My eyes! I got as far as your first suggestion and THE VISUALS! πŸ˜‚ .....why this suddenly reminds me of Lady C saying she thinks Peg is like a dominatrix, I know not....

I think their money grabbing antics off the back of real tragedy could us see them finally finished. Pure scum

Ah yes, the quintessential woke speech as written by Peggy. I wonder how much she pinched from elsewhere?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh I hope it’s not me I use angry and sick in response to post but not at the poster
what we need is a "for fucks sake" emoji
At least they will not have to put up with any crying/screaming unless the baby doll has a voice box πŸ˜„ they are getting desperate for ANY publicity now - will they? Won’t they? - is he? Isn’t he? - Have they? Will they? Could they? Are they?
Honestly pay us Tattlers who could do much better than this any day of the week.
My first PR drops would be
’Smegzy liked to sniff Kate’s knickersβ€˜
β€˜Hazzno is coming to visit Doris Bottomshuffle for a nice cuppa’
’Hazzno is publishing a new book - I did not have bike rides with my papa - but my mama was a great bike’
Megzy book β€˜Knee reading and how to interpret the faces you see’
😬
anymore we can send to SSucks? πŸ˜‚
Hairy liked to wear Kate's knickers...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
As we're nearing the end, I thought it was time for a thread suggestion. Going with a slightly Aussie feel:

Harry and Meghan #133 Hazno's got Invictus, but he's got the flick from us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
In the UK, if something's easy, we also say it's a piece of piss. I've just never heard a person referred to as a piece of piss! I'd be more likely to call them a piece of tit!

But our version of someone having the shits isn't the same πŸ˜‚

I thought the slang was " a lanky streak of piss" - meaning someone is tall and skinny.

And to have the shits means that Percy Splatterbottom has paid your bottom a visit so that your number 2's pebbledash the lavatory basin.

How's THAT for graphic!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I thought the slang was " a lanky streak of piss" - meaning someone is tall and skinny.

And to have the shits means that Percy Splatterbottom has paid your bottom a visit so that your number 2's pebbledash the lavatory basin.

How's THAT for graphic!!!
Yep, that too.

And someone can be being crappy with you :poop::poop:

ETA (Although if you were Tricki Woo, Mrs Pumphrey's dog in All Creatures Great and Small, you wouldn't have the shits, you'd have flop bot!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"Slut shame" is a load of woke feminist bollix. There's nothing wrong with poking at shameless looking/behaving women.
bleeping does my head in, finger-wagging people trying to 'shame' the rest of us into being right-on and woke and be-bleeping-kind.
I'm all for sisterhood as long as the sisters aren't being cunts. If it looks like a woman or acts like a woman I'm happy to call it a woman. Same goes for men (lookin' at you stephen bear:mad:)
Go for it Freda I passed it over so you very clever Tattlers can have your sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If they wanted the Christening to be a secret they wouldn't mention it at all. They'd just do it.

They seek attention and yet complain when they get it.

Tossers.
I am so confused.
I thought noballs demanded wanted a christening with HM in a cathedral or something along with a camera crew. What he really wants is a secret christening? That no one knows about or is talking about so to keep up that private life he is desperate for? He ran away from UK press intrusion to jump into bed with the biggest media lot in the world. To live a private life, whilst dishing the dirt on the private lives of his family. And getting a job heading a company about media misrepresentation??
Yup, definitely confused πŸ™„ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
They hired someone recently to head up their Spotify content (probably on a large salary) proving that neither Smeggy or Hazno have a creative bone in their bodies. They've had months to plan a series of podcasts. Meanwhile teenagers sitting in their bedrooms can come up with ideas πŸ’‘ without paying anyone πŸ™„

Not only do the pair of them lack a real work ethic but they obviously think that throwing enough money at a project will make it successful, as long as they don't have to do any of the work themselves.
Anno! :rolleyes: It's like my cousin asking me to knit a cardy for her sprog ... so I say "Sure! Yah, no problem babes ..." Then I get the woman down the street to knit it. A week later I present it to cousin to effusive thank-yous and I just blush and say nothing.
Lazy talentless cunts. At least I can knit. And run tattlers round in circles till their heads spin .... I'm so talented it scares me sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm not sure there are words strong enough to describe that utter piece of tit (to keep on theme!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just duck right off you hypocritical whoremongers and then duck off again, shut your gobs and put your money where your Gabby mouths are
Loved one of the comments on there 'M should organise a candlelit vigil and read children's poetry. That will sort it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.