Harry and Meghan #132 Haz juggles his balls while Meg makes the desperate 40 calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think their money grabbing antics off the back of real tragedy could us see them finally finished. Pure scum

They are beyond word salad now.

Who are they to issue a statement anyway?
If they are people of influence, what are they actually going to do to help in this crisis?
I mean, actually do?
Bugger all except jump on bandwagons and take credit for other people's work.

They are people of influence in their own minds only.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I've been thinking some more about this Invictus thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the government will quietly sabotage it now that it's clear to everyone on the planet that the almost 20 years in Afghanistan and the cash and lives thrown at it were all for nothing. They really aren't going to want an annual(-ish) reminder to the general public of how many thousands of servicemen were injured (and especially of the hundreds that died) in relation to Afghanistan, are they?

I know it's for injured servicemen of all conflicts but the origins, and now Doofus Prince's statement above, very much tie it to Afghanistan, which is now a more tainted conflict than ever.

Public support for it may rise slighty but I think the government may well want to scupper it one way or another.

Have you picked your username inspired by the drivel that comes from #6wife :ROFLMAO:
That's a really good point Kev. There are ex Brits on twitter asking "Did I lose a leg for nothing. Did I end up with PTSD and jobless for nothing!".
Yes, it would be in the interest of the gov to gently nudge Invictus into the shadows whereas before they were all gung-ho and whoopy-doo in support of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anno! :rolleyes: It's like my cousin asking me to knit a cardy for her sprog ... so I say "Sure! Yah, no problem babes ..." Then I get the woman down the street to knit it. A week later I present it to cousin to effusive thank-yous and I just blush and say nothing.
Lazy talentless cunts. At least I can knit. And run tattlers round in circles till their heads spin .... I'm so talented it scares me sometimes.
Freda you and a few others make this forum what it is and it's great. look at all the new members??

Don't get too big headed you old tart I don't often give compliments that's the first from me and Ginger Tom said you are ok too but a bit tight with the fish and he doesn't like Irish stew so don't fob him off with it😾😾😾😾

• Haha
  • Heart
"Slut shame" is a load of woke feminist bollix. There's nothing wrong with poking at shameless looking/behaving women.
bleeping does my head in, finger-wagging people trying to 'shame' the rest of us into being right-on and woke and be-bleeping-kind.
I'm all for sisterhood as long as the sisters aren't being cunts. If it looks like a woman or acts like a woman I'm happy to call it a woman. Same goes for men (lookin' at you stephen bear:mad:)
BIB It is today. But I can remember a time when it had to be called out because it was being used to slur perfectly normal women who wanted to have a life. I don't think younger women have any idea of how bad things were for women and how much better things are now. My memories start at the end of the sixties. I grew up seeing my brother getting far more opportunities than I did simply because he was male and I was female. And things were starting to get better then. My mothers life was much worse than mine. She had to leave school at 15 because her family needed a wage coming in and her parents thought education was wasted on women.
My mum got pregnant and was forced to marry my dad in 1945. Otherwise she would have been slut shamed.
An older friend of mine was forced to get married in 1963 because she was pregnant. Her parents told her that if she didn't get married, they'd put her in a mental asylum. And they could have done that too. Scary stuff. She was slut shamed too.
I got pregnant at 16. This was in 1981. My mother wouldn't let me get married, not that I wanted to. I was pushing my baby in the pram across a shopping centre one day and a woman came up and screamed at me 'How many bastards did you have before you were fifteen, you bleeping slut?'
I was 17 years old and I was slut shamed as well.
So imo there were very good reasons to call out and stop 'slut shaming' back in the day.
But I agree with @freda19. Today this stuff is woke feminist bollox by people who do not understand feminism or the history of women's sex based rights. Nor can the see the difference between oppression and wanting the world to centre on you.
Stepping off my soap box now :)

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I thought the slang was " a lanky streak of piss" - meaning someone is tall and skinny.

And to have the shits means that Percy Splatterbottom has paid your bottom a visit so that your number 2's pebbledash the lavatory basin.

How's THAT for graphic!!!
I know it as a long tall streak of pelican piss for some one who is tall and skinny...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What happened to 'just call me Harry'?
View attachment 716542

Australian news, probably the best news in the world.
🤣🤣🤣 This is so funny, @Cassandra333

Sophie Elsworth on Sky News Australia - her facial expressions, her sighs, her "I'm sick and tired of them, to be quite frank" - she's a Tattle soul sister and speaks for millions of people around the world when she says people are exhausted hearing their sob stories and she wishes they would go off and leave us all alone. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This comment says it all. How dare they spout their word salad. I am appalled.

From the Express article...

Who are you to ask anyone to rally round for our troops, where was you when you were in Afghanistan, as my husband was there at the same time as you but did you rally around then no because when there was any action you was whisked away to a safe Bunker to play your war games. You then came home safe where as my husband came back in a body bag to me, so don't you go lecturing anyone on rallying around.[/QUOTE]

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I think their money grabbing antics off the back of real tragedy could us see them finally finished. Pure scum

It's all very well saying that you are 'heartbroken' but what does it add up to?
Although to be fair I think that they have donated to a kitchen set up in Haiti.

The whole world is probably aghast at the dreadful Taliban getting back into power in Afghanistan. We all know that there's a lot of crappy things going on in the world right now and most of us are pretty powerless to do anything about it.

Arseywell won't be getting any money from me. It's shameful that they might be creaming off money that could've gone to the Red Cross or a charity actually out working on the ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Join us in supporting a number of organisations doing critical work. Roll up, roll up and donate now but make sure to give via Archewell. You never know how much of your donation gets to the charity when you give direct, but with us we guarantee it will be a maximum of 5%. Help us shine our lights into safe spaces, and pay our water bill.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Just duck right off you hypocritical whoremongers and then duck off again, shut your gobs and put your money where your Gabby mouths are
Why do they think anyone gives 2 shiny shits what they think. Why do they think hearing their voice is wanted by anyone?? They are not important, they cannot change anything by issuing sentiments and anyone with half a heart will be f*cking shocked beyond belief at the scale of the tragedy... And as for "exceptionally fragile" like HM, PC after losing their husband and father? Like Thomas Markle brutally cut off. Charity begins at home c*nts 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Off topic, for the cat lovers, it's apparently Black cat Appreciation Day! As Steve Wright on radio 2 just said.

H&M are really becoming a parody of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow anyone watching GBnews with the scottish guy about the Harkles ? 😂

eta apols hadn’t read the previous posts - and now I have seen what they have released I understand - why her though FFS - what has any of this to do with her - she hates us and our country - sorry not sorry - this is the last straw making things about her 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬 If it had just been him it would not have been so bad - PLEASE don’t tell me we will now see another pap shot of them in a military cemetery

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I think I may have been one of the people using the emojis wrongly. If I have posted an angry or sick emoji on anyones's post ,it is because the behaviour of the Harkles and their minions which has been pointed out in the post has left me feeling like that, not the poster. So, apologies to all posters where I have done this.

• Heart
This comment says it all. How dare they spout their word salad. I am appalled.

From the Express article...

Who are you to ask anyone to rally round for our troops, where was you when you were in Afghanistan, as my husband was there at the same time as you but did you rally around then no because when there was any action you was whisked away to a safe Bunker to play your war games. You then came home safe where as my husband came back in a body bag to me, so don't you go lecturing anyone on rallying around.[/QUOTE]
And this is why I get so angry at the what Freda calls him.
Family & injured service men & woman should NOT have to hear the crap that comes out of his mouth. He really should stfu...😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.