Harry and Meghan #132 Haz juggles his balls while Meg makes the desperate 40 calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry about your chickens. It is awful when thst happens. We now have a quarter inch mesh fence 6 foot high. 💖
Yeah, so do we. Cunty gingers and ho's. Going to reinforce all round the bottom again before we get more. Also have wire skirt with slabs on top to prevent digging... so the fuckers bit their way in. I feel my poor chickens have been Markled.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Lady C is celebrating 72nd birthday today.

Lady C confirms that Catherine is not working with Smeg on a Netflix doc about her charity work. Also that her and William were invited to the Obama bash but understandably declined due to world situation etc. The Harkles were never going to be invited as they have made themselves declasse. She believes that any future relationship between Harkles and Cambridges will involve a huge amount of distrust.
Thomas Markle and Trevitty Trev got on very well. Lady C has contacts confirming reputation of Thomas-paid for 1st wedding, attended 1st wedding and a good father-in-law etc.
At 35 min. mark, some discussion re. women's causes in Afghanistan and whether Smeg will champion them (we've seen her and H join the bandwagon). Lady C says not glamorous enough cause for Smeg.
No evidence re. yacht girl rumours - enough other dodgy behaviours.
Déclassé. 😂😂😂

fabulous. Exactly what they are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the summary. I can't listen to her, she labours over everything and the videos are too long for me to handle 😀

she enjoys her new-found popularity rather a lot, doesn't she?
I wish she'd just get to the bloody point and do shorter videos too, Scotch.
[I am not a very tolerant Chita, sorry. Not sorry.]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think their money grabbing antics off the back of real tragedy could us see them finally finished. Pure scum

Starts off with "We are left speechless" then proceeds to ramble and waffle and spout endless worthless platitudes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I've been thinking about this "secret squirrel" (and the urban dictionary has a couple of interesting definitions of that the gruesome twosome would probably enjoy) christening with their "specially invited" guests and "top secret" god-parents that they've got planned - now they've stomped their little trotters demanding HMQ & Windsor and were told to bugger off.

I was initially thinking it would be like the gathering of the Addams family, but I quite like them and their relatives - they're a nice, harmless, pleasant bunch, unlike our grasping, greedy, grunts in Cali.

Screenshot_20210817-172350_Firefox Beta.jpg

Desperately trying to think of a gathering of truly representative unlikeables that have been portrayed on film or tv... The Gremlins? The Emperor and Stormtroopers in Starwars? The Harpies in Jason and the Argonauts (now they really give me the eebie jeebies)?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread title sugestion: The Sussex's are suffering, but they are aware they aren't aware that they are suffering alongside us all

Its probably too long though

😆 hadn't seen this one before
Have to say the product sounds horrible!
I proper cringed at that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow. How is a stupid emoji reaction on a ridiculous gossip site "finger-wagging"? You seem to care a bit too much about what goes on here. I can definitely see what kind of person you are now. Refering to women as 'it'. Didn't know that basic human decency was "woke bollix". You probably have a lot in common with conservative, misogynistic men. Being hateful doesn't get you anywhere 😘
What was it you said in your post? Oh yeah "Bring it on!"

Well, I brought it on, so suck it up buttercup.🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Love your avatar.
Is there a Poll facility on Tattle?
I think we should have Avatar awards.
Thank you i shamelessly stole it when someone posted it a while back. Unfortunately I resemble it more closely than HW

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.