Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Might & power

I am SO far off topic here ,I'm in the stratosphere, but the situation in Afghanistan is crazy, we have a lot of clicks on this forum so just want to put this in here. You have probably all seen the scenes at Kabul airport by now. I have seen thousands of healthy young men scrambling to save their lives by clinging on to a taking off plane,
Where ARE ALL THEIR FAMILIES? Where are their mothers, daughters, wives, girlfriends, sisters, nieces, aunts, grandmother's,?basically any female relatives. Left to the clutches of the Taliban? Please do not comment on this post, just "like" if you agree with me.
Thanks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Just coming on here to say that I lost my mum last week, and that's why I've not been posting. But I have kept reading this thread, and your comments have been uplifting. I have continued to vote 1, 3, 5, 10.

I love you all for your honesty, humour and loyalty 😎

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

Chita

VIP Member
Using the racist card was a low punch.
It was upsetting for the Royal Family and for the British Press and people and it made us all angry for being accused of it.

However, having had time to think about it, I think it was a spectacular own-goal.
Sure, a few people might have believed their accusations but even those people only have to look at Her Majesty the Queen's exemplary service to see there has not been even a whiff of racism.

People who never took much interest have now been noticing the Queen's work and also that of Charles, Anne, Edward, William and Catherine. They see it and they draw comparisons between them and the Harkles taking credit for others work, their hokey charity donations and their fake philanthropy.

They have seen for themselves the lies and attempts to discredit the people higher up the Royal pecking order so that they could be the top of the hierarchy.

Big fat failure.

Now go away and SHUT UP.
Let the Queen grieve.
Let her have an untainted jubilee and let the Royal family members who actually work get on with it without being sniped at.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Just been out to see my chickens and discovered that foxes bit through the wire last night and ate all 4 of them. Nothing but feathers left.

This is on topic, because foxes are complete cunts just like the Gruesome Twosome.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
This comment says it all. How dare they spout their word salad. I am appalled.

From the Express article...

Who are you to ask anyone to rally round for our troops, where was you when you were in Afghanistan, as my husband was there at the same time as you but did you rally around then no because when there was any action you was whisked away to a safe Bunker to play your war games. You then came home safe where as my husband came back in a body bag to me, so don't you go lecturing anyone on rallying around.[/QUOTE]

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Cassandra333

VIP Member
"Slut shame" is a load of woke feminist bollix. There's nothing wrong with poking at shameless looking/behaving women.
Fucking does my head in, finger-wagging people trying to 'shame' the rest of us into being right-on and woke and be-fucking-kind.
I'm all for sisterhood as long as the sisters aren't being cunts. If it looks like a tramp or acts like a tramp I'm happy to call it a tramp. Same goes for men (lookin' at you stephen bear:mad:)
BIB It is today. But I can remember a time when it had to be called out because it was being used to slur perfectly normal women who wanted to have a life. I don't think younger women have any idea of how bad things were for women and how much better things are now. My memories start at the end of the sixties. I grew up seeing my brother getting far more opportunities than I did simply because he was male and I was female. And things were starting to get better then. My mothers life was much worse than mine. She had to leave school at 15 because her family needed a wage coming in and her parents thought education was wasted on women.
My mum got pregnant and was forced to marry my dad in 1945. Otherwise she would have been slut shamed.
An older friend of mine was forced to get married in 1963 because she was pregnant. Her parents told her that if she didn't get married, they'd put her in a mental asylum. And they could have done that too. Scary stuff. She was slut shamed too.
I got pregnant at 16. This was in 1981. My mother wouldn't let me get married, not that I wanted to. I was pushing my baby in the pram across a shopping centre one day and a woman came up and screamed at me 'How many bastards did you have before you were fifteen, you fucking slut?'
I was 17 years old and I was slut shamed as well.
So imo there were very good reasons to call out and stop 'slut shaming' back in the day.
But I agree with @freda19. Today this stuff is woke feminist bollox by people who do not understand feminism or the history of women's sex based rights. Nor can the see the difference between oppression and wanting the world to centre on you.
Stepping off my soap box now :)

• Heart
Reactions: 57

freda19

VIP Member
What the heck is a "thought leader"? Can I be one do you think?....I have pretty profound thoughts all day long, that the World really ought to hear about. Just earlier I was wondering if cats have belly buttons? (@Nuttynana - you're the cat officianado - do you know?)
First world problems, eh?

Speaking of which, off topic but just gonna say,
I'm hugely worried for the Afghans. Saw a brief report about 3 weeks ago and my heart sank, and now the penny has dropped internationally. To be honest men will just go on being men under the taliban (unless they are gay, Allah help them), but those poor women and girls will be reverting back to hell. Really hurts my heart for them.

• Heart
  • Sad

freda19

VIP Member
I know that we say the Harkles plans were derailed by Covid, and it's certainly part of the story. But does anyone think that if we hadn't had Covid and they had been able to act out their plan for world domination smegs style, then wouldn't it have all fallen to pieces much earlier? If that makes sense. There's so many words in that sentence, I'm not sure it does. Sigh.
What I'm saying is that we and the rest of the world, would have seen the hypocrisy and fakery, a lot sooner. Imagine the interviews she would have done and how cringeworthy they would have been. The disasterous fashion. The events that she'd have turned up at whether she was invited or not.
We could have got here a lot sooner without Covid.
I fully understand what you mean, but I disagree bubba.
I think the initial star spangled aura of "love's young dreamπŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸŒΉβ™₯πŸ’–... escaping the stuffy royals ... hero Hazza and his biracial wifey ... ain't love grand!πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’–" etc etc would have carried them far. The invites would have been flooding in. The parties, the award ceremonies, the red carpets. People would have still been too dazzled by the fairy story to see past the fake facade to the plotting that was done to get there. People like us would be outcasts, freaks, jellus haterz for daring to go against the love-conquers-all romantic fairy story.:cautious:
But Covid limiting their ventures has given people time to think a bit deeper, to see past the hollweird grin and designer clothes. Had they sat back and done nothing the star spangled glittery hearty-hearts warm fluffy aura would still have remained intact and we'd be suffering the effusive accolades to the new royals , so private, so cute, so biracial, so dignified in their silence and desire to be just a lil happy fambly. :sick: But they couldn't keep their gobs shut. Funding Freebies, therapy tippy-tapping for public consumption, shitting on his family, fuck the dying grandpa, the Porka interview ... never ending venom. It's been perfect, they markled themselves. Nobody even needed to do a tell-all dissing them, they dissed themselves and we just lapped it up. Those of us who knew from the start where this marriage was going (Hollyweird or bust) are embracing all the new converts and the universe is being balanced nicely again rather than tilted in favour of a pair of dupilcitous money grabbing treacherous cunts.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Harrys popularity will continue to free fall because everyone is sick of his enabling of meg the narcissistic. I bet she's the driving force behind this book. Its amazing how stupid he is given the fact that he's had the best education and advisors that money can buy.

While the cable actress sits at her throne he juggles balls outside to get her attention. Even the PR he pays for works really only for her it seems

Love it!
It has inspired an early new thread title suggestion -
Harry&Meghan #133
Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Harry was banging on about not wanting history to be repeating itself - or rather "repeading" as he says it.
He meant paparazzi chasing his mother because she had no "securiddy" though.

He has failed to accept that it's his wife chasing press attention, not the other way round.
Only a cretin like him would claim with a straight face that he had no choice but to leave the watertight paid-for security with the RF to "save his family" and stop the paps or RF bumping off his biracial Ho to flee to crazy LA with drugs and guns earthquakes bears fires, mudslides when Porka takes a dump, killer coyotes drones and rampaging paps outside slebs' residences bristling with security. They're not in the Forever Home with 16 restrooms they gloated over, and I doubt very much the Family Of Four with Dogs and Rescue Chickens and lettuce-beds is anything more than a fantasy. I bet they're holed up somewhere known to SkidMarkus, desperately searching for an idea to relaunch themselves but their options now seem zero.

Anyway, they left the RF because they thought they had it all tied up and in the bag, and that they'd be rolling in money with the deals they furtively made even while they suffered "the spectacle". It's always only ever been about money and revenge. NoBalls thought he'd be a millionaire pounding the red carpet (Ner Ner!) while poor old Wills and Charles visited dreary sewage works in rainy England, and that Noballs's revenge against Wills and his dad would be sooooo sweet.

Sadly for H&M, a deadly combination of Covid and their own grasping stupidity scuppered their sneaky plans before they could get off the ground and now they are kaput. What a shame. Charles and Wills etc. have emerged with their integrity and honour intact unlike the ginger dirtbag. πŸ˜‚ :poop::LOL::giggle:😜

ETA Of course these are old observations, I was just rehashing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Xales

VIP Member
She really wants to isolate H.

He & his brother were close = she has issues with Catherine.

David Beckham is his mate = she has issues with Victoria.

Orlando Bloom is his mate = she has issues with Katy Perry.

Anyone see a pattern?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Her ego was never going to allow her to dress appropriately, but she could have gone for something more modern, in off white, no veil.
It would have underscored her claims to be the most modern young modern royal modern, modern blah blah blah.
Instead she looked the opposite. She made even Kate look modern.
She was entitled to wear white and it was fitting for this young maid to wear a chaste veil so that her lusty swain could not see her underbite and boss-eyed glare. She wanted to show the world that she was virginal, had been lightly even gently used, was almost a virgin apart from a few chaste encounters in her youth. Technically a virgin TBF give or take a few hundred punters. Fact.

NoBalls never paid for her call-girl services and her other three marriages were annulled on the grounds of non-consumation so she was still Mingus Intacta and entitled to wear a virgin's veil. Fact. We all saw how HMTQ gazed in approval at this young maiden during the ceremony, knowing that the modernising hopes of the RF rested on her delicate shoulders. Fact.

With the Ginger Stud this young girl immediately fell pregnant through his flaccid Orange Richmond, but sadly "miscarried" when ordered by a Judge to produce incriminating documents which she has yet to produce for ANL. As a delaying tactic, will there now be another difficult "pregnancy" citing Hypergravidae Bullshittae? Or she may get a wasting disease and take to a wheelchair. Something medical to take the heat off. Her world is a merry-go-round of lies with her voracious Minge at the centre of it all cracking the whip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Is the hate emoji this? :mad:
I use that emoji when a subject makes me angry. Like Hazbeen making money off disabled soldiers. I never ever use it to signify that I'm angry with the poster, it's always to show my anger with the topic at hand.
I use the :sick: emoji for topics that make me want to throw up.
Am I doing it wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Xales

VIP Member
Is this what you referred to in your post @ D.A

From that link 'Sources said he will be flanked by a small film crew as he addresses participants at Stanford Hall, the Army’s rehabilitation centre for wounded soldiers.'

Harry making $$$ off the backs of wounded soldiers. This man really is the scum of the earth. I hope they boo or turn away from him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53