Harry and Meghan #132 Haz juggles his balls while Meg makes the desperate 40 calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are beyond word salad now.

Who are they to issue a statement anyway?
If they are people of influence, what are they actually going to do to help in this crisis?
I mean, actually do?
Bugger all except jump on bandwagons and take credit for other people's work.

They are people of influence in their own minds only.
I wonder how many refugees they will open up their huge mansion to, a la Lineker. Then again I guess the poor refugee would have suffered enough already

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The things Harry will do to try and get away from Meghan and back inside Buckingham Palace is abit extreme 😬😄 x.

But who is letting the tied sheets down to let him climb back in looool 😄

View attachment 716010
That’s not Harry trying to get in it’s megatron trying to escape with the loot
What you can’t see is the cauldron of boiling oil at the bottom so she she is desperately trying to get back in
1629212629437.jpeg

I've been lurking a long time but not long enough to know what Freda actually said (would love to know).
I probably use all the wrong emojis as well 🙂
See you next Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 18
you know, this smacks of desperation to me. How quick were they to get this out there ( kick Sunshine sucks butt to get a move one!). So desperate to be relevant. And as said by others how quick to jump on the band wagons that go lumbering by . I think the Invictus could be in danger of being a non starter, and I really hope that none of the Invictus competitors talk to 6 on camera for Netflix. I don't think they have too many irons in the Netflix fire and they are running out of cash.

I think there is genuine anger and disgust at the waste of life and the loss of limbs not to mention the PTSD of genuine soldier, not 6 who just played his video games and was fully protected at all times. Also the MOD has been really slow to pay out for the wounded soldiers, some have been waiting years for money they are due, and still waiting.
Honestly, their hypocrisy and vileness just gets worse and worse, if that is at all possible.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
you know, this smacks of desperation to me. How quick were they to get this out there ( kick Sunshine sucks butt to get a move one!). So desperate to be relevant. And as said by others how quick to jump on the band wagons that go lumbering by . I think the Invictus could be in danger of being a non starter, and I really hope that none of the Invictus competitors talk to 6 on camera for Netflix. I don't think they have too many irons in the Netflix fire and they are running out of cash.

I think there is genuine anger and disgust at the waste of life and the loss of limbs not to mention the PTSD of genuine soldier, not 6 who just played his video games and was fully protected at all times. Also the MOD has been really slow to pay out for the wounded soldiers, some have been waiting years for money they are due, and still waiting.
Honestly, their hypocrisy and vileness just gets worse and worse, if that is at all possible.
Considering he's intending to go to the national rehab centre in a couple of months with his camera crew, the timing of the Afghanistan meltdown doesn't bode well for how the soldiers will receive him.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Very apt as she dresses like a frog - all those 50 shades of green 🤢
Now you’ve done it
That will be her next book
50 shades of everyone’s jealousy

But it’s been how many days now? And still nothing from KP or DDoC denying it. So 🤢 maybe it’s true?
Not true KP are doing a good waiting game
Letting the rope of lies get so long they will trip up and hang themselves

• Haha
  • Heart
I think I may have been one of the people using the emojis wrongly. If I have posted an angry or sick emoji on anyones's post ,it is because the behaviour of the Harkles and their minions which has been pointed out in the post has left me feeling like that, not the poster. So, apologies to all posters where I have done this.
It's fine Concerto, you haven't done it wrong, you've done it right. relax. The comment was aimed at a couple of people who never post but just use the emojis in a suspicious way.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t they know how unpopular they are?

The statement was a syrupy pile of Hallmark shite, no sincerity and written to make themselves sound important and stately.

How he’s got the bleeping nerve to come back with Netflix and visit Nottingham is beyond me, he’s completely and utterly revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Buckingham Palace have updated the website to say Smegsy is a mother of two, story on the daily mail, cant link as I'm at work and I suspect they know I'm on Tattle. Cunts. That's H&M as well as my employers. Grrrrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think I may have been one of the people using the emojis wrongly. If I have posted an angry or sick emoji on anyones's post ,it is because the behaviour of the Harkles and their minions which has been pointed out in the post has left me feeling like that, not the poster. So, apologies to all posters where I have done this.
No need to apologise - I think the majority react to the post and contents and nothing to do with the person posting - So as you were 🥰

Reactions: 23
I am wondering if the only thing they can do now to save face is to have Lili christened and let Netflix film it. The Christening won't take place anywhere near the UK and there will be no Royalty present but at least Netflix will claim they have the scoop of the decade with the 'Royal Christening'. They truly now have nothing else to offer except the children.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
"Slut shame" is a load of woke feminist bollix. There's nothing wrong with poking at shameless looking/behaving women.
bleeping does my head in, finger-wagging people trying to 'shame' the rest of us into being right-on and woke and be-bleeping-kind.
I'm all for sisterhood as long as the sisters aren't being cunts. If it looks like a woman or acts like a woman I'm happy to call it a woman. Same goes for men (lookin' at you stephen bear:mad:)
Wow. How is a stupid emoji reaction on a ridiculous gossip site "finger-wagging"? You seem to care a bit too much about what goes on here. I can definitely see what kind of person you are now. Refering to women as 'it'. Didn't know that basic human decency was "woke bollix". You probably have a lot in common with conservative, misogynistic men. Being hateful doesn't get you anywhere 😘

• Wow
  • Haha
I am wondering if the only thing they can do now to save face is to have Lili christened and let Netflix film it. The Christening won't take place anywhere near the UK and there will be no Royalty present but at least Netflix will claim they have the scoop of the decade with the 'Royal Christening'. They truly now have nothing else to offer except the children.
That has got me out of my rage!! How hysterically hypercritical this would be if it were to happen! I would laugh my socks off at how they would try to spin that!!!

Reactions: 20
Buckingham Palace have updated the website to say Smegsy is a mother of two, story on the daily mail, cant link as I'm at work and I suspect they know I'm on Tattle. Cunts. That's H&M as well as my employers. Grrrrr
Posting link on your behalf

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow. How is a stupid emoji reaction on a ridiculous gossip site "finger-wagging"? You seem to care a bit too much about what goes on here. I can definitely see what kind of person you are now. Refering to women as 'it'. Didn't know that basic human decency was "woke bollix". You probably have a lot in common with conservative, misogynistic men. Being hateful doesn't get you anywhere 😘
Slam the door on your way out - see ya

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hi lmao lurker here. I only hate or angry react to posts that feel sexist or slut-shame y or like they're going overboard on hate or victim blaming, in the case of PA. If that makes me a covert sugar or whatever then bring it on guys lol. I didn't know I was just allowed to like and love comments here. (Which for the record, I have done, but it's easier to skim through things that don't catch my eye as much).
Now who's doing the finger wagging? For someone who claimed they were just skimming the posts you sure are taking things seriously yourself. It's hardly appropriate to jump into a conversation and start hurling insults and accusations when you admit you haven't been paying attention. A slut is a slut, and if you can't deal with that, maybe you should go back to some other place where they wrap everything in bubble wrap and cotton candy so you don't have to read anything too closely.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Of all their tone deaf PR stunts, i think this extremely self absorbed vain "statement" is the lowest of the low. No substance at all, just 'aren't we perfect'. If Afghans weren't so busy worrying about their lives I'm sure they'd apologise megs for keeping you out of the limelight

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh go away. You seem determined to 'shame' @freda19 in some way and it's not going to happen. @freda19 is actually a very caring, compassionate woman as can be seen from many of her posts. What she doesn't do is hypocritical woke tit. Like most of us, she doesn't suffer fools gladly.
I've given my thought's on slut shaming a few posts ago. There was a time it was necessary, that time isn't now.
And 'woke bollix' has nothing to do with human decency. Woke bollix is the stuff that morons come up with because they want the attention and they want the power. Human decency can see right through that stuff.
Stop throwing your toys out of the pram and grow up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I thought. Plus the divine Audrey would've ensured that the dress actually fitted, and that her hair and make up were well done.. Well Audrey Hepburn could make a paper bag look chic, so she could have rocked a concrete dress.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.