Harry and Meghan #132 Haz juggles his balls while Meg makes the desperate 40 calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you 🥰 - grandchildren are more important so no worries

Not for me (the shy,quiet,un-opinionated,live and let live kinda gal 😜) but yes for future vips - great idea - maybe an accolade of our own - The Smarkle award - given for pure grit, determination, unwavering dedication to un masking the Cali2 - or maybe the ‘Golden Bunion’ for services to exposing the ugly side of Smegzy 🤣🤣🤣
Congrats on your shiny new VIP ! Welcome to the club. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hasn't that been debunked though. Apparently the toilet contents are removed on the ground at the airports these days.
Chunks of ice are more likely to be from plane wings.
when something is very easy to do we call it a piece of piss...lol but then we seem to have different meanings to things in Australia... I once told an American penpal that some one I knew had the shits and she said I shouldn't make fun of some one with that problem.. lol I had to explain to her that here it means the person is angry about something...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been thinking some more about this Invictus thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the government will quietly sabotage it now that it's clear to everyone on the planet that the almost 20 years in Afghanistan and the cash and lives thrown at it were all for nothing. They really aren't going to want an annual(-ish) reminder to the general public of how many thousands of servicemen were injured (and especially of the hundreds that died) in relation to Afghanistan, are they?

I know it's for injured servicemen of all conflicts but the origins, and now Doofus Prince's statement above, very much tie it to Afghanistan, which is now a more tainted conflict than ever.

Public support for it may rise slighty but I think the government may well want to scupper it one way or another.

Have you picked your username inspired by the drivel that comes from #6wife :ROFLMAO:
America has never forgotten about Vietnam. I'm too young to remember Jane Fonda sitting on a tank but I'd still piss all over her if I had the chance. Harry wants to make money off of it so the government is going to have problems shutting him up about it. So far he hasn't shut up about anything else, even when no one is listening.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
What happened to 'just call me Harry'?
Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 13-29-10 Harry and Meghan #132 Haz juggles his balls while Meg makes ...png

Australian news, probably the best news in the world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm voting for Minge, Orca, Gayle K, Tyler P and Robin DiAngelo.

I think we need to keep voting for all of them, so votes for Orca, Gayle etc don't overtake her.
How would you all feel if I suggested we stop voting for Orca until Gayle over takes her. IMO Gayle is a bigger grifter than O, but if others disagree, I’ll just quietly go back to my corner :whistle:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Apparently the Christening will be done in secret 🙄 so again no proof that the child exists or that it will really take place 🤔
Very convenient for them, a secret christening. Buying time before they have to produce / adopt a new baby girl.

Reactions: 19
ah but the thud of hooves against turf - while you are spurring your polo pony on until it bleeds - is nothing like the sombre clip clop of the entire Household Cavalry at your mother's funeral, and let again completely unlike that of the same Household Cavalry at your wedding - oops sorry, public spectale.
wouldn't it be so much fun for a crowd of people to stand around clapping coconut shells together to sound like hooves when ever Hairy was near... just to see if he really does react ...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How would you all feel if I suggested we stop voting for Orca until Gayle over takes her. IMO Gayle is a bigger grifter than O, but if others disagree, I’ll just quietly go back to my corner :whistle:
I kind of agree. Gayle seems to have ridden Oprah's coattails to where she is. Oprah used to mention Gayle on her show a lot and I think she used to do related gigs or something. Nobody really knew who Gayle was before that. Now she's on CBS making bank.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Just been out to see my chickens and discovered that foxes bit through the wire last night and ate all 4 of them. Nothing but feathers left.

This is on topic, because foxes are complete cunts just like the Gruesome Twosome.
So awful, bastard foxes.... I can't remember the number of Chickens I've lost to the feckin foxes, so much so I haven't kept any in years. Which is a shame as they are such fun to have

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
when something is very easy to do we call it a piece of piss...lol but then we seem to have different meanings to things in Australia... I once told an American penpal that some one I knew had the shits and she said I shouldn't make fun of some one with that problem.. lol I had to explain to her that here it means the person is angry about something...lol
In the UK, if something's easy, we also say it's a piece of piss. I've just never heard a person referred to as a piece of piss! I'd be more likely to call them a piece of tit!

But our version of someone having the shits isn't the same 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I kind of agree. Gayle seems to have ridden Oprah's coattails to where she is. Oprah used to mention Gayle on her show a lot and I think she used to do related gigs or something. Nobody really knew who Gayle was before that. Now she's on CBS making bank.
I wonder whether we need to keep voting for both of them until they overtake Kamala Harris and then switch strategy?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just been out to see my chickens and discovered that foxes bit through the wire last night and ate all 4 of them. Nothing but feathers left.

This is on topic, because foxes are complete cunts just like the Gruesome Twosome.

oh no!!!! I'm sorry. I didn't know they could bite through wire! :eek:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Are any of the missing Tattlers in Canada? We sent fire-fighters to help them a week ago.

I have a theory regarding Wu Tien, could he be Woottaton (I am not sure if spelt right), or maybe working for him after reading that song the other day.
Good theory, but I doubt Wootton has the time or talent to tattle fabulous lyrics. I think wootton would be too basic and narrow minded (as in doesn't think past the next interview/column , not as in bigoted), whereas our wutien lets his imagination fly free in all directions. Hope that makes sense.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.