Harry and Meghan #132 Haz juggles his balls while Meg makes the desperate 40 calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. How is a stupid emoji reaction on a ridiculous gossip site "finger-wagging"? You seem to care a bit too much about what goes on here. I can definitely see what kind of person you are now. Refering to women as 'it'. Didn't know that basic human decency was "woke bollix". You probably have a lot in common with conservative, misogynistic men. Being hateful doesn't get you anywhere 😘
Thank you so much for your very kind words, what a wonderful person you are, please continue on this forum💩💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Posting link on your behalf

The omission in the line of succession was spotted by ITV Royal Editor Chris Ship, who suggested on the Royal Rota podcast that the House of Windsor was 'making a point'.

He said: 'You have got to ask what has taken them so long. All they have got to do is hit the paragraph button and put in a different number.
'They must have done it before. They did it for Archie. Clearly they did it for Louis when he was born.

'And they have done it for some of the other children like August that have been born as well. So where's Lilibet? I can forgive them a week or two but a month?'

Mr Ship suggested the omission after such a lengthy period of time was 'a little petulant'.

He added: 'Is it them saying, 'We will get around to it when ready?' It does feel like to me, maybe, they are making a point.'

GOOD GRIEF. She shouldn't even be added at all. Nothing about her birth has been done like it's supposed to have been done for her to even be in the line of succession. No one has even seen her. No royal witnesses. He can 'forgive' them a week or two?? I'm just shaking my head at the whole thing. It's ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Why are the BBC giving these two and that statement air time?

Harry was in Afghanistan, so bloody what? , he’s not been there for years so stop giving him the association

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think their money grabbing antics off the back of real tragedy could us see them finally finished. Pure scum

Harry & the witch need to duck right off how absolutely dare they try and hijack something this awful ,

I spoke to my cousin earlier today He & the guys who were out there with him ( my cousin not H )are not very happy at all They lost good friends out there also lost two after they came home He is friends with a couple of locals out there and he is worried for their safety,

He also reckons H will have trouble getting any to talk to him re his Invictus netflix project because everytime he opens his gob he spews more tit that a elephant with food poisoning

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Why are the BBC giving these two and that statement air time?

Harry was in Afghanistan, so bloody what? , he’s not been there for years so stop giving him the association
from the DM comments
Stuart Farquhar Esq., Windsor, United Kingdom, less than a minute ago

anyone who believes henry was treated as an 'ordinary soldier' in afghanistan is seriously deluding themselves. in the immediate aftermath of the attack on camp bastion, a spokesman for nato-led forces in afghanistan, major martyn crighton, told reporters that henry was "moved under guard to a secure location and never in any danger" ... the juggling fool of a prince is literally guilty of stolen valour ...

And I can add guess who were given the job of protecting him? Our brilliant SAS and the Gurkhas evenso he decided to ignore the Royal Marines evening and go to beg for work for wifey with Disney - double standards - much

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Lady C is celebrating 72nd birthday today.

Lady C confirms that Catherine is not working with Smeg on a Netflix doc about her charity work. Also that her and William were invited to the Obama bash but understandably declined due to world situation etc. The Harkles were never going to be invited as they have made themselves declasse. She believes that any future relationship between Harkles and Cambridges will involve a huge amount of distrust.
Thomas Markle and Trevitty Trev got on very well. Lady C has contacts confirming reputation of Thomas-paid for 1st wedding, attended 1st wedding and a good father-in-law etc.
At 35 min. mark, some discussion re. women's causes in Afghanistan and whether Smeg will champion them (we've seen her and H join the bandwagon). Lady C says not glamorous enough cause for Smeg.
No evidence re. yacht girl rumours - enough other dodgy behaviours.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lady C is celebrating 72nd birthday today.

Lady C confirms that Catherine is not working with Smeg on a Netflix doc about her charity work. Also that her and William were invited to the Obama bash but understandably declined due to world situation etc. The Harkles were never going to be invited as they have made themselves declasse. She believes that any future relationship between Harkles and Cambridges will involve a huge amount of distrust.
Thomas Markle and Trevitty Trev got on very well. Lady C has contacts confirming reputation of Thomas-paid for 1st wedding, attended 1st wedding and a good father-in-law etc.
At 35 min. mark, some discussion re. women's causes in Afghanistan and whether Smeg will champion them (we've seen her and H join the bandwagon). Lady C says not glamorous enough cause for Smeg.
No evidence re. yacht girl rumours - enough other dodgy behaviours.
Thanks for the summary. I can't listen to her, she labours over everything and the videos are too long for me to handle 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
With everyone talking about word salad, I've now got the Wiggles stuck in my head. So being kind and caring, I've decided to share:

Word Salad, Scummy Scummy
Scummy Scummy
Scummy Scummy
Word Salad!
Let's make some word salad today (Uh huh uh)
It's fun to do it the preachy way (Uh huh uh)
Take all the words that you want to preach
It's gonna be a word salad treat!
Write your bananas
The second step
Toss in some some crap
The third step
Name check the hazno
Name check the smeg
And put them on your page.

And for those of you wondering wtf I'm on about. This is the original:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t they know how unpopular they are?

The statement was a syrupy pile of Hallmark shite, no sincerity and written to make themselves sound important and stately.

How he’s got the bleeping nerve to come back with Netflix and visit Nottingham is beyond me, he’s completely and utterly revolting.
I just can’t fathom why they think they need to issue a statement. I haven’t issued one. None of us have. So why have they? They’re no one at all. No official roles, no power, no insight, nothing to offer at all. Just tomorrow’s chip paper. Morons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
With everyone talking about word salad, I've now got the Wiggles stuck in my head. So being kind and caring, I've decided to share:

Scummy Scummy
Scummy Scummy
Word Salad!
Let's make some word salad today (Uh huh uh)
It's fun to do it the preachy way (Uh huh uh)
Take all the words that you want to preach
It's gonna be a word salad treat!
Write your bananas
The second step
Toss in some some crap
The third step
Name check the hazno
Name check the smeg
And put them on your page.

And for those of you wondering wtf I'm on about. This is the original:

👆🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant @Thalia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just been out to see my chickens and discovered that foxes bit through the wire last night and ate all 4 of them. Nothing but feathers left.

This is on topic, because foxes are complete cunts just like the Gruesome Twosome.
Sorry about your chickens. It is awful when thst happens. We now have a quarter inch mesh fence 6 foot high. 💖

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Meanwhile, William and his Dad are in the Library doing some research............

william and charles 001.jpg

The Royal Library has quite an extensive selection...........................................

william and charles  for dummies the spare.jpg

And Her Maj is sick to death of everything and is spending some alone time ...........................

queen watching telly 001.jpg

Have you got a Twitter account? If so, you should Tweet it!

I only use it to read stuff, so it is for Tattler's eyes only as a gift to you all for making me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Apparently the Christening will be done in secret 🙄 so again no proof that the child exists or that it will really take place 🤔
Hope you don’t mind, I’ve fixed it for you. ;)
Apparently the Christening will be done in secret 🙄And 3 days before it actually happens .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.