Harry and Meghan #130 Oh the karma, they've been blanked by Obama!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did that for just over a year and I loved it too. Though to be fair the teachers were under pressure because of high numbers in the class so it was difficult to give 121 for struggling kids. It tempted me to get more qualifications for teaching, but then life got in the way.
It's just so satisfying seeing a kid finally catch up with their peers.
On topic, TBH I have no clue what that person is even suggesting. What even is it she wants them to pledge to?:unsure:
BIB Volunteering. But they would need to do it for 16,305 days if they did an hour every day!

Reactions: 14
I.m just glad the cali wank stains didn't decide to live in Australia... they wouldn't fit in here ... she actually does give a duck...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The hangman knows a way to stretch her scrawny neck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What is wrong with the Obamas? Chrissy Teigan has attended his Birthday dinner.

Really thought they had more taste than that thing, no different to the rest of the Hollyweird sycophants.

Disgusted ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

What is wrong with the Obamas? Chrissy Teigan has attended his Birthday dinner.

Really thought they had more taste than that thing, no different to the rest of the Hollyweird sycophants.

Disgusted ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–
She's a plus 1,her husband preforming there?

Iโ€™m shocked that the Obamas condone a bully like her. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Or maybe she's invited as a way of saying, we invite a bully like her but STILL not you Markle! You are lower than her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I will be bitchy, but honestly I am more convinced than ever she carried those babies. She just cannot get rid of those pregnancy pounds. Which is fine. Wear them proud or not. But I am completely convinced that is the reason we see no snaps of them (this and Hโ€™s paranoia).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
New Lady C up. She has some interesting things to say about the new video and also the way the word 'yacht' was dropped in.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I will be bitchy, but honestly I am more convinced than ever she carried those babies. She just cannot get rid of those pregnancy pounds. Which is fine. Wear them proud or not. But I am completely convinced that is the reason we see no snaps of them (this and Hโ€™s paranoia).
But she's not wearing a bra in that video and her breasts don't look any bigger.
It certainly does look as if she's breast feeding. Her rounder face looks like fillers to me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
No offence, but why on earth would anyone want to live in Australia?
OMG I would absolutely love to live in Sydney or Brisbane. The people are lovely, kind and easy going, the food is delicious, the weather much better than the UK, and loads to do. The only down side is that I'd miss my family.

Back on track ... I can't understand how the two numpties aren't missing their own families living so far away; not to mention ignoring them and speaking I'll of them as they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She's a plus 1,her husband preforming there?

Or maybe she's invited as a way of saying, we invite a bully like her but STILL not you Markle! You are lower than her!
Was gonna say ... another leech who only got there cos of her bloke. Plus she's bi-racial. Tick. Tick.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've voted 4 times today and I've got an alarm set to go off once an hour so I can go back and vote again:LOL:
It's a pain to have to use all ten votes though. I don't know who half of those people are. Plus Dolly Parton is on the list:eek: She is NOT a grifter. She's my idol, I love Dolly. She's like a perfect person.
I don't think Bruce Springsteen is a grifter either.
So I've got five I keep voting for and then I just choose five at random.
I have only been doing the one vote for you know who.

Reactions: 14

Here's a video from Celt News talking about Samantha's interview with Dan Wootton.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 701301
A few questions:
Why is she in the news all this week?
Is she colourblind? That outfit?!
Why is TQ tolerating her and the Markles?

Iโ€™m so disappointed in the Palace response to all of this. Why are they seemingly complacent as to the opinions of the British public?
Almost looks like she borrowed mm's hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.