Harry and Meghan #130 Oh the karma, they've been blanked by Obama!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is talking about her step-grandson 'Wolfie' who is 5.
That makes more sense. I forgot about him. He's just the age to appreciate her goofy antics right enough.

It looks like Harry flinches a few times when she touches him... wonder if she trained him by sticking a pin in him until he knew what to do when she touched a certain part of him... would annoy the tit out of me some one touching me every few minutes ...
It's kind of like those awful shock collars to stop dogs barking (looking at you, you fake witch Pricey).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember in History lessons how the boys reacted to the Kiss me Hardy
The History teacher slammed the black board rubber at the board
And shouted he did not say kiss me he said Kismet (it’s fate)
Another quote from History that got twisted lol
He did say ‘kiss me Hardy’, but the Victorians thought that was unmanly so substituted ‘kismet’ instead. But there is no record of the word kismet being used in Nelson’s day, and several witnesses recorded his words as being ‘kiss me Hardy.’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is it with idiotic Duchesses and 'Green Goblin' hats?

TQ has made it pretty clear that she has her favourites who can get away with pretty much anything. Probably a lot to do with feeling sorry for the "spares" and being reluctant to enforce any discipline on them.

Started way back with Margaret, didn't it? Look at what she got up to back in the day.
Stuck up, snobbish, shoddy, tit faced old slapper.

She got away with murder and had more pricks than a dartboard, move over Doxy and go into the hall of infamy, sex starved old shrews

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s their own stupidity and fault. Some sugars were bragging that they bought 100 copies of that horrid book. Can you believe someone buying that many books just because they idolise someone? In the interest of clarity I will admit to buying stuff from my fav people but I am talking 1 or 2 and it always depends on whether I like it or not. 100 copies just seems OTT to me but what do I know? Now if it was my children or grandchildren who wrote a book or made a music tape then I would probably buy 100!!
I wonder if anyone actually did though? It’s very easy to claim something on the internet to big yourself up, doesn’t mean it really happened.

Reactions: 27
I agree. The wedding dress looked like it was made out of cardboard and must have been very uncomfortable to wear.
Again, I agree with her love of boat neck outfits (and shirt buttons undone to the navel), she knows her neck is super short, barely there, and tries to compensate by flashing as much flesh as she can get away with in that area. She's totallyaware of it and it's another reason to hate Kate with her swan like neck. If she could buy herself a longer neck as well as new noses etc she'd do it, even if it meant invasive and intense surgery.
The hangman knows a way to stretch her scrawny neck 😂😂😂

What is wrong with the Obamas? Chrissy Teigan has attended his Birthday dinner.

Really thought they had more taste than that thing, no different to the rest of the Hollyweird sycophants.

Disgusted 😖😖😖

Really thought they had more taste than that thing, no different to the rest of the Hollyweird sycophants.

Disgusted 😖😖😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They do realise that 16,305 hours is 679 days right? And that’s if you don’t stop to eat, or sleep… or check Twitter every 5 seconds so you can troll the Duchess of Cambridge.

I am curious how many of these squaddies actually follow through on acts of “service.” Or did it already, for that matter! I’m currently volunteering at my local library with kids’ reading & didn’t need to wait for someone’s birthday to incentivise me to do it..
Have any of the sussexsquad actually got a brain at all.... I volunteered at my kids school when they were young... taught the kids having difficulties reading when the teachers gave up on them... I enjoyed it too...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The hangman knows a way to stretch her scrawny neck 😂😂😂

Disgusted 😖😖😖

Disgusted 😖😖😖
I’m shocked that the Obamas condone a bully like her. 😮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I agree. The wedding dress looked like it was made out of cardboard and must have been very uncomfortable to wear.
Again, I agree with her love of boat neck outfits (and shirt buttons undone to the navel), she knows her neck is super short, barely there, and tries to compensate by flashing as much flesh as she can get away with in that area. She's totallyaware of it and it's another reason to hate Kate with her swan like neck. If she could buy herself a longer neck as well as new noses etc she'd do it, even if it meant invasive and intense surgery.
I'll stretch her neck for her 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have any of the sussexsquad actually got a brain at all.... I volunteered at my kids school when they were young... taught the kids having difficulties reading when the teachers gave up on them... I enjoyed it too...
I did that for just over a year and I loved it too. Though to be fair the teachers were under pressure because of high numbers in the class so it was difficult to give 121 for struggling kids. It tempted me to get more qualifications for teaching, but then life got in the way.
It's just so satisfying seeing a kid finally catch up with their peers.
On topic, TBH I have no clue what that person is even suggesting. What even is it she wants them to pledge to?:unsure:

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.