Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Ferguson is in the press again talking about co-parenting her kids with Andrew. She should really shut the duck up as she's nearly as awful as the bloody Harkles.
Loved this comment underneath the latest article:

"She looks beautiful and radiant and testament to meditation and a hard physical workout. She has also had to endure the dreadful illness of her ex husband who (because he was a war hero) can no longer sweat."
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Co-parenting? Aren't their kids nearly 40 years old? She's really bleeping desperate.
They might have to do parenting soon if Eugenie needs a shoulder to cry on after her hubby has been seen enjoying the company of women on a boat....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The thing with kids is that more often than not they will automaticly resent how they were brought up. It's in their contract.
At some point the cali dollies will resent not living in ancient castles and being part of the pomp and ceremony the Brits excel in.
BUT ... were they brought up in ye Ole Englande they'd likely resent the stuffy lifestyle and not being surf bunnies in socal.
These are two products of (allegedly) Hawwy and smeggy, two of the most resentful nasty discontented ungrateful pieces of tit on the planet so I don't hold much faith in them turning out well. They will hate everyone and everything ... mostly their parents.

Gotta be honest here Evangelina, you are starting to worry me.
Your MO seems to be endlessly subtly dissing the royals, dredging up negative things and forecasting horrors about to befall them and us.
Some of the stuff you find/have is amazing certainly, but so so much of it is very negative, quite depressive and full of doom and gloom.
Did you read the article?
Also not dissing the Royals, just their PR fails.
Also it's not over till its over, the people that write petitions are equally angry, and they matter more than my ranting ever could.
Their sense of betrayal is much stronger than mine, once its directed at the weakest link it becomes problem.
I guess I'm lacking the fan/stan element, so when it looks wrong, I criticise, rather than suppressing info when it targets people I like/support.

The doom and gloom is there, Harry and Peg still have a memoir and probably another one to publish, so yes it is doom and gloom.
Of course the Harkles may fail at the basics, and the memoir becomes another Harkles mockery source, but until then it's concerning.
Will only Stan from now, so only positive posts.
❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah Ferguson is in the press again talking about co-parenting her kids with Andrew. She should really shut the duck up as she's nearly as awful as the bloody Harkles.
Loved this comment underneath the latest article:

"She looks beautiful and radiant and testament to meditation and a hard physical workout. She has also had to endure the dreadful illness of her ex husband who (because he was a war hero) can no longer sweat."
🤣
They are grown up and married for God's sake. There is no purpose to her life except tit stirring and wearing hideous clothing. Ha ha - she's mad and covering up for him yet again - oh Andy, pay me another £20k ya?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was watching a PDina video last night. She went out on the street to interview a few Americans about the Harkles. People either had no idea who they were, or if they did, cared not a jot about the two of them. It's all hype from their PR, most people couldn't give a tit about those two pieces of dirt. I wouldn't normally call anyone dirt. However, I will never forgive them for what they have done to HMTQ, and to her dying husband. I'm not even a Royalist, and I'm bloody fuming.

Also, you only have to read the tabloid comments pages here in the UK to see how loathed the Harkles are by the average Brit. We have also seen many negative comments from Australians and their media too. They are hated for what they have done, especially to a 95-year-old woman . No amount of PR is going to change our minds.
We were talking about this the other day, a group of us. No one had any positive thing to say, among many Royalists- in fact, they are very disliked.

Reactions: 24
A technical thing:
The first trailer was already done on 20.4 2020.

This is just one of the articles defending Peg (important read and comment section) and going on about race, misoginy etc:
Retrived.
Existed in more mainstream places:

The covert, created websites in the category "hard to find" end as first page results under the "All" tab if Markle and Joel Kuwahara(producer) are typed together:

Example, random generated on Russian domain:

If Markle is a common/often used search term, the Internet user, gets bombarded by first page "corrections" (Markle inserted in deleted, not existing, or unrelated articles)
Unrelated article to Peg Year 2014, related only to the Production company Bento Box:

ttps://deadline.com/2014/02/comedy-central-urban-animated-comedy-pilot-bento-box-entertainment-677699/#!

What the Internet user sees if Markle was in the search term:
View attachment 690788

Search term: Search limited to year of Kates wedding only
Random perfume term.
Watch the deleted popsugar article about Wills and Kate perfume:
View attachment 690793
The Internet definitely changed, for the worse since Kate was the primary target.
Guess the whole PR package, whether it's Sunshine Sachs or someone much more competent includes constant targeting of even relatively uninterested individuals if they are not savy enough to clean the stuff.
It's Amazon levels.
I agree that you seem to have a lot of information, but I find posts like the one above quite difficult to follow and work out exactly what you're trying to get at!

Reactions: 23
Did you read the article?
Also not dissing the Royals, just their PR fails.
Also it's not over till its over, the people that write petitions are equally angry, and they matter more than my ranting ever could.
Their sense of betrayal is much stronger than mine, once its directed at the weakest link it becomes problem.
I guess I'm lacking the fan/stan element, so when it looks wrong, I criticise, rather than suppressing info when it targets people I like/support.

The doom and gloom is there, Harry and Peg still have a memoir and probably another one to publish, so yes it is doom and gloom.
Of course the Harkles may fail at the basics, and the memoir becomes another Harkles mockery source, but until then it's concerning.
Will only Stan from now, so only positive posts.
❤
No no no, for duck sake don't go stan on us :sick: I'd just love it if you peppered your posts with an occasional happy find to balance out the negatives, but I'm just being a cheeky passremarkable bleep and shouldn't even be commenting on how you post ... so just ignore me.

Ok, don't ignore me just yet ... go find a happy cheery image for your avvy. Plain old E is so boring.
Do it girl, find a fun avvy or even a glittery jolly 'E' image. Do it for aunty Freda . Luvoo long time 🤗😘:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Cannot tolerate the York girls, grinning, gurning,grating goons they bring zero to the RF just countless holidays and shite hats that whole family are the real parasites, the ginger grunt and her useless, cock driven bleep of an ex Husband, they should be cast out to outer Mongolia
Nuttynana you truly are the Queen of the angry post. 😂 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The UK Committee for UNICEF (UNICEF UK) raises funds for UNICEF’s emergency and development work for children. We also promote and protect children’s rights in the UK and internationally. We are a UK charity, entirely funded by supporters.

Actor Orlando Bloom has been involved with UNICEF since 2007 and was made a Goodwill Ambassador in 2009.
# hypocrite

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Cannot tolerate the York girls, grinning, gurning,grating goons they bring zero to the RF just countless holidays and shite hats that whole family are the real parasites, the ginger grunt and her useless, cock driven bleep of an ex Husband, they should be cast out to outer Mongolia
What have the Mongols ever done to deserve that?

The staff at Sandrigham used to keep their pets inside when 6 was up there as he was know to be trigger happy, and domestic pets went missing.

Truly and obnoxious arrogant , self important, nasty piece of work.
The abuse & torture of animals is a red flag of a disturbed child.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The abuse & torture of animals whilst young is a red flag of a disturbed child.
He injured a polo pony as an adult.....and although not animals he is injuring his family big time....he is truly unbalanced.

• Angry
  • Sick
25 July 2021

From the Desk of OMID SCOBIE
Hell Hall
Montecito, CA USA

At the risk of sounding entitled, we in Montecito must vent today.

When we invited our friends and family to Duchess Meghan’s destination birthday party
at Lambeth Palace, only 3 people RSVP’d out of 350! We understand paying $20,000 to
share Meghan’s special day might be too much for some, but when we changed the venue
to the Notre Dame Cathedral and lowered the cost to $17,000, only 7 RSVP’d. It costs
less, they are repairing the fire damage, but fewer of you want to come?

I am tempted to tell Meghan to just blow out her 25 candles by herself and not let any of
you take part in any of her exciting celebrations. You have 3 days to respond to our
e-vites or we will delete you from the group chat and do an interview about you with
Oprah!

And don’t get me started on the gifts you’ve sent to the Duchess. The Clapper on/off
switch? Really? Every time Meghan throws the dishes all the lights start flickering! DO
BETTER!

Omid Scobie
Hell Hall

View attachment 691208
Scabie’s signature looks like a yoga pose smeggy would do :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.