Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The staff at Sandrigham used to keep their pets inside when 6 was up there as he was know to be trigger happy, and domestic pets went missing.

Truly and obnoxious arrogant , self important, nasty piece of work.
I'd like to see him try to go after people's pets here. Americans go batshit crazy about their dogs. Even the liberals would grab their torches and pitchforks.

Scabie’s signature looks like a yoga pose smeggy would do :sick:
I made that up; I don't know what his signature really looks like! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry I'm just on p7 but had to say this in relation to the HBO thing about George, yeah that's too far, they are just creating a parody cartoon, as they have no idea what George is actually like, but from what i have seen he seems to be a quiet, thoughtful and kind child, who has great passion about all of his interests, so hbo are basically just creating a fake character, to sell a contrived story line, if that's the case they could just have created a fictitious character family, given them a backstory of being very wealthy, loads of property, hailing from some ancestral but mythical line who believe that they should be the monarchy instead of the current incumbents..you know you probably could get some funny stuff from that, the imposter family being the diametric opposite of the actual RF.

Ooofft that was a bit longer than I thought it was going to be, as the main thing on my mind was the way that Mia Tindell was portrayed in the press whilst attending equestrian events with Zara and Mike. Many of these events had Zara competing and Mia would have been about 2ish, as everyone is outside and in a safe area little Mia was wandering around and a photographer decided to follow her taking pics with no adult there. Mia then went over to a large trailer that had an electrical hook up and this bleeping photographer is still taking pics as the wee one is getting closer to this potential danger, there was even a sarky comment that she was unattended, the next pic had Mia on Mike's shoulders eating ice cream, and they make a comment that she is tucking into another tasty treat...wtaf are you trying to fatshame a toddler, it's probably been a very long day, so she had some lunch and a couple of snacks..so what..Grrr but what really stood out for me was that prick taking a pic of a toddler walking towards a dangerous outdoor electric hookup and they would rather get a picture and publish it rather than just remove her from danger and take her back over to the group

Btw I love little Mia, she seems like a right character, def got her mum and gran in there. That's my fave royal group photo as well, the one with all of the great grandchildren and Louise and James as they were the youngest grand children, and there's little Mia having picked up gangan's bag and holding it proudly with the most determined look on her face, it's just adorable

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That is hilarious.

OOo I used to watch Drop The Dead Donkey. I am sure the guy on the left was the lead. He was a reporter in that too.
And played Brigette Jones boss when she was a news reporter!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes got EXACTLY what she wanted 😀😀😀and shes STUCK with him , now 😅😅😅😅😅
No decent long term life plans, no family close, no real friends 😅😅😅😅

They are 3,900 MILES AWAY from Great Britain now 😀😀😀😀😎😎😎😎😛

Be careful what you wish for! 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sue Smith. Talking about Fergie

Ginger. Gurning grifter I just wish she would duck off and suck Paxos toes and I bet she relays everything that goes on in the RF, bitter and twisted cock driven , ugly old crone.

She probably wants a freebie holiday in Montislaggo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What drugs is Tom Bower on and can I have some?

'Her next step is to conquer America'....um I thought that was supposed to be her previous step? But it hasn't happened?

Why are people acting as though this woman is important and an achiever?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Happy New Thread 🥳

I nabbed this screenshot from Taz 🤣
Scabies is freaking out, the poor diddums. I'm confused, the amount of material this apparent epilogue will contain surely equals appendices?

View attachment 685562
So maybe he should shut his stupid mouth then, if he has to ‘explain the obvious’...or does he just like attention ...good or bad?
Just another loser Douche.🤬

Oohhh I'm related to the royals..this is one of my ancestors 😄😀 x.

View attachment 686473
OH My...I ❤❤❤All Poms Adorable Pics. Brings my mood up immediately. Hugs to this Sweet cutie pie.🥰🥰🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was looking forward to the Tom Bower book coming out but after a couple of his recent tv appearances and the article posted up thread, I'm beginning to think he's not on my wavelength after all. He doesnt seem as critical of her as I expected him to be.
And he seems to think shes a global superstar.
So I might save my book money and spend it on chocolate instead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
They do this to children of presidents here in the states. Chelsea Clinton and Amy Carter both got picked on a LOT for their looks, and the Bush twins got trashed for supposedly partying to excess. Obama's daughters mostly got a pass; I think one got some coverage when she got a part time job. Then Barron Trump got concern trolled by just about everyone because on election night in 2016 he was acting tired and uninterested in what was going on at 3 or 4 in the morning-- and he was 10 or 11 at the time. For 4 years he got pummeled with claims that he was autistic and stupid because of that one appearance. The media here claims to care about children, will be the first to screech WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN in any news story but if they want to get at you for some reason, your kids will be the first in the line of fire. It's just how they are.
Agree, they are all jackals. Horrible, divisive, cruel...truly disgusting, Evil people. Filled with hate and contempt for all Americans and Now they are apparently searching for more victims. This needs to be stopped, it’s going too far.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Somebody needs to check on Tom bower cause he’s is after doing a 360? Why is he fawning now ? Interesting maby meghan sent him a letter to butter him up ?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Somebody needs to check on Tom bower cause he’s is after doing a 360? Why is he fawning now ? Interesting maby meghan sent him a letter to butter him up ?
My only straw to clutch at is he might be lulling her into a false sense of security.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Could somebody with a desktop subscription please archive The Times article on The Prince today?

(ETA: can't seem to get the link to work - the page has crashed. Maybe it will do it later and maybe I can get screenshots somehow. Oh well.)
Ignore below: got my phone to work.
I can't get my phone to screenshot it (only have a mobile sub) otherwise I'd post it. I do see that there are apparently 0 Comments on the article, which basically means that the censor has taken them all out. Must be pretty sweary - royal articles always attract hundreds of comments.
View attachment 687253View attachment 687254View attachment 687256View attachment 687257View attachment 687258View attachment 687260View attachment 687261View attachment 687262View attachment 687265
Fuqkers. They always say it’s not ‘meant to be mean’. When, in reality it always is just that. Nastiest group of ‘woke’ hypocrites you can imagine. But if one were to say anything slightly non-PC to that crowd they’d be crying ‘racist’...and then come and burn your house down. Phonies and li’l witches...the lot of ‘em.

I don't enjoy classical ballet much as such, but absolutely love when excellent classically-trained ballet dancers cross into other dance genres....as you said, a thing of beauty. Sergei Polunin is a genius...could watch him dance for hours (if you ignore his Putin tattoo 😂), even in cargo trousers and builders boots (check out Hozier's "Movement" official video).
I love the Ballet. It’s hypnotic and the dancers are like butterflies. The San Francisco Ballet is the best and they have dancers that perform from all over the world. Truly Beautiful to see.

Perhaps The Septics paid for this series to be made.
In any event, I bet they are quite pleased about it.

Last edited:
If Tom Bower continues in this worrying slightly sycophantic direction, he's off my Christmas card list.
So there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sergei Polunin/Hozier video is stunningly beautiful.

To keep it OT, have we ever seen Hazno or Smegzie on the dance floor?? I'm reckoning Hazno does full on public school boy dancing (a la Tim Nice But Dim, a lot of snorting and cavorting and pumping arms to Hi Ho Silver Lining) but actual dancing mght be out of Smegzie's skill set.

• Haha
Ginger. Gurning grifter I just wish she would duck off and suck Paxos toes and I bet she relays everything that goes on in the RF, bitter and twisted cock driven , ugly old crone.

She probably wants a freebie holiday in Montislaggo

Ginger Gurning Grifter!!!

That is the BEST name ever.
Could apply to the Hazster as well.

Two of 'em, OMG.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the gingerism continues on this thread I will have no option but to issue a lawsuit against the guilty parties. 😜
Gingerism has no place in society.
I expected better from you. 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree that you seem to have a lot of information, but I find posts like the one above quite difficult to follow and work out exactly what you're trying to get at!
Oh phew, I didn't like to ask to have it explained. It went right over my head. Sorry Evangelina, I love your info, but this was too much for my damaged brain to take on board! Yes i am thick as tit. Not as thick as WB though, however, I don't know anyone who is that stupid. I know a lot of people, admittedly several come close to his level of stupidity but not a single one is as thick as him.

Reactions: 11

The comments are very hostile to Hazno and Haztoomuch. Perhaps this is devolving into a a really satisfying kicking for their fake compassionate image in the Shithole of Deceit.

Also, this is Janetti. Aspersions of weird fetish for British kids as he created the character Stewie in Family Guy too.

Below, screenshots of tweet and replies.
Hollywood is the epicenter of Perversion. Well, after Washington, D.C.
Pedos, Druggies, Illiterates, Morons...all Filled with their own self-importance. The irony is that the homeless are taking over L.A.
and they are stuck in their own rotting corpse, tit-hole of a town. Gangs, tagging, boarded up luxury retail, restaurants shut down, the smell of excrement and urine...it’s what they deserve. Karmic Justice and it’s beautifu.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.