Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who but a complete bleeping moron would go to her party and I Really hope they all pull last minute sickies and she is left looking an utter twit. Is this all organised by the fat blob?? is she not going to the Obamas if not what a smack in the gob.

Wonder who she had to shag for her Birthday party goodies.

Lunt, Hunt and Cunningham will be in attendance and her sugar gobshites, let's have a collection and send her a gift - any ideas anyone?? I vote for a parcel of dogshite
The only people who will attend will be the ones who weren’t invited to the Obama’s. Very much a second tier event, however they try to spin it. And very obviously the Snarkles weren’t invited either. This is their clapback - “we don’t want to go to your party anyway, because we’re having our own!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I feel you put far too much importance on what people in America think, it really only matters what people in the Uk and commonwealth countries think as to what happens to the RF.
That is true. And I think the RF will survive the way they always do when there’s a threat to their future - i.e close ranks, freeze out the troublemaker and pile on the proactive PR for the “approved” family members. It may be harder to achieve in these days of social media but I wouldn’t underestimate them. They’re utterly ruthless when it comes to protecting ”the Firm.“

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I enjoyed that Tom Bower article for the most part, but I am baffled by these constant references in the press about their super stardom. From what I can see other than the die hard sugars they are treated by most with apathy or disdain. Hollywood has been silent of late in any support of them, in fact I can only think only Fergie who has referenced them of late. As for politics I think there is too much dirt out there that will come back and bite her and having a proven track record of lying will not go well for her.
So are these constant references to them being superstars ironic, taking the piss out the SS Pr releases or am I genuinely missing something?
Today finally on the DM I had to scroll wayyy down before an h&m article appeared, and it was teensy & inconsequential (can't even remember the gist). Sorry, smeggacunt, we gots COVID, vaccine drama, raging wildfires and the 'lympics...all more important than your pwetty pwetty pwincess birthday party. (Literally, as a lifelong very-non-sports type person I am for once thrilled to see Olympic coverage everywhere I turn 😂)
Perhaps Fergie should be spending more time paying attention to news stories about her own immediate family rather than sulking up to her nephew and his wife.

I rather enjoyed this DM comment from yesterday, attached. Bc of his job he's ofc going to be surrounded by models, pour girls etc, that's just the game & Eug surely knows it. May or may not mean anything.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I told ya, it'll be vegan sausage rolls with Pablo and The Help on the lawn 😂

Bring it on 😎
And the double act with the chicken finale and Miss Whiplash threatening him with a Richmond.

The Fellatio Queen will be doing a first come first served deep throat special for any influential guests , fun all round at the Montislaggo House of Horror

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

this was posted to a mm sub-reddit a couple of hours ago, thought anyone unfamiliar with her writing or new to the forum would like to check it out. ☺ (Apologies if it’s already up in wiki page as I’ve yet to venture over there)

edit: the Father’s Day tribute on page 3 is a bit heartbreaking isn’t it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Today finally on the DM I had to scroll wayyy down before an h&m article appeared, and it was teensy & inconsequential (can't even remember the gist). Sorry, smeggacunt, we gots COVID, vaccine drama, raging wildfires and the 'lympics...all more important than your pwetty pwetty pwincess birthday party. (Literally, as a lifelong very-non-sports type person I am for once thrilled to see Olympic coverage everywhere I turn 😂)

I rather enjoyed this DM comment from yesterday, attached. Bc of his job he's ofc going to be surrounded by models, pour girls etc, that's just the game & Eug surely knows it. May or may not mean anything.
Cannot tolerate the York girls, grinning, gurning,grating goons they bring zero to the RF just countless holidays and shite hats that whole family are the real parasites, the ginger grunt and her useless, cock driven bleep of an ex Husband, they should be cast out to outer Mongolia

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I feel you put far too much importance on what people in America think, it really only matters what people in the Uk and commonwealth countries think as to what happens to the RF.
Depends. 10 years sounds like a lot if time, on the political stage it means nothing.
The Queen however needs consent for changes from Commonwealth Nations, which when it comes to the Harkles may be a big problem(Titles removal etc) see Perth Agreement.
A serious amount of commonwealth nations are members, but are not under the British sphere of influence, see various countries leaving, see constant calls for Republic etc, and see all states which are members not operating under the Westminster model.

Also on the world/media stage the USA dominates, meaning that a unpopular, tarnished ruler(not the Queen) would have a much harder time on the International stage.

For me it's a game of politics, diplomacy, international standing, rather than a relevance of individual members on British soil.
The popularity contest is won by the RF on British soil, I don't see why they should be maligned on the International stage.

From the completely dumb/naive perspective why should the Harkles get away with it?
"Chipping away" is real, and they should not be allowed to profit from damaging others, not even the RF. Stupid, I know.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Over the last couple of weeks (whilst on training for new job and falling asleep at end of day because of heat and exhaustion) I have so much I have wanted to say and have most likely missed (apologies fellow tattlers) but I cannot let it go that I consider this person H to be the self centred, arrogant, selfish, narcissistic, malignant little oik that he has shown himself to be.

He has no class - even the most "lower class" amongst us would not treat beloved members of the family like he & she have - and he has no rooted sense of loyalty (family/country) or gratitude (family/country/friends).

He is like a big toddler driven by his emotions and by being spoiled as a child/adult, allowing him to indulge and wallow in his own self pity and anger.

And as for her, she is a nasty, vicious, self-centred, ungrateful, selfish and spoilt individual.

I could weep for those two children having to grow up with those two as parents and role models. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 46
That article about David Beckham as Harry' s "pal" has put him in touch with some marvellous PR woman who manages celebs etc. etc...Who helped the Beckhams with their brand. The woman who looks as miserable as sin pushing her supermarket trolley !! The Beckhams can't stand the Harkles, and 6's wife fell out with Victoria 'cos she wouldn't let her wear her clothes for free....6's wife then put some nasty gossip about Victoria spreading gossip about the wife, and Hazzno got in touch with David and told them off. I hope The Beckhams told them to Feck right off!

Also David and Romeo where at the football at Wembley with William and Kate, He knows which side his bread is buttered, especially as David wants that Knighthood :sneaky:

I also think Sunshine Sucks have run out off few puff stories, because if I recall rightly, this piece was run last year sometime .... I remember the stroppy face of the woman and thought " what a miserable old bag!"

OMG. it must be so hard for the PR to find any good stories to put out there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The only people who will attend will be the ones who weren’t invited to the Obama’s. Very much a second tier event, however they try to spin it. And very obviously the Snarkles weren’t invited either. This is their clapback - “we don’t want to go to your party anyway, because we’re having our own!”
Knowing the Doxy it will be all about free drugs and who she shag for her next paypacket

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I posted further up the thread that there might be a bit of linkage going on via Janetti's partner, Brad Goreski, a Canadian stylist with links to people like Jessica Alba. Their worlds are very small. Highly doubt that Goreski has never come across MM and her nasty lot. A bit of digging by better-informed Tattlers than I would probably turn something up - Goreski had a sort of Tig-style blog, including foodie and fashion, back in 2014 and now lives in LA.
Rachel Zoe with Peg:

Brad Goreski was in business partnership with Zoe:

Reactions: 10
For all of the brave men who died in Afghanistan protecting Hazno I salute you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Depends. 10 years sounds like a lot if time, on the political stage it means nothing.
The Queen however needs consent for changes from Commonwealth Nations, which when it comes to the Harkles may be a big problem(Titles removal etc) see Perth Agreement.
A serious amount of commonwealth nations are members, but are not under the British sphere of influence, see various countries leaving, see constant calls for Republic etc, and see all states which are members not operating under the Westminster model.

Also on the world/media stage the USA dominates, meaning that a unpopular, tarnished ruler(not the Queen) would have a much harder time on the International stage.

For me it's a game of politics, diplomacy, international standing, rather than a relevance of individual members on British soil.
The popularity contest is won by the RF on British soil, I don't see why they should be maligned on the International stage.

From the completely dumb/naive perspective why should the Harkles get away with it?
"Chipping away" is real, and they should not be allowed to profit from damaging others, not even the RF. Stupid, I know.

who are the various countries leaving the commonwealth? four or five have left previously and returned but i'm not aware of anyone leaving imminently. There has always been talk and calls to be a republic from certain members and i'm sure that will continue. We'll have to agree to disagree about the RF being won on British soil as i really don't believe that. Many of the commonwealth members know that they're much better off being a member hence those who returned after a brief absence.
The chipping away will only do the Harkles harm in the long run rather than the RF.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Y
who are the various countries leaving the commonwealth? four or five have left previously and returned but i'm not aware of anyone leaving imminently. There has always been talk and calls to be a republic from certain members and i'm sure that will continue. We'll have to agree to disagree about the RF being won on British soil as i really don't believe that. Many of the commonwealth members know that they're much better off being a member hence those who returned after a brief absence.
The chipping away will only do the Harkles harm in the long run rather than the RF.
The RF won the popularity contest on British soil. (positive)

Leaving, returning, fine, only 14 Commonwealth nations still have the Westminster model however, the others do not, again about the Titles, and about potentially leaving(not bound by laws) in case the right amount of instigation happens.

Ideally it will damage the Harkles, it currently does.

However within 3 years the Harkles went from "breath of fresh air" over "monarchy modernising with a divorced, biracial American" to "remove the titles from the lying cunts."
And just like in the past, the RF may make PR mistakes, which may be costly.
I agree to disagree of course.
Its just a theoretical reflection on past events, correlating to common media tactics, and Harry's knowledge about them, because he was part of it, including his own created and polished image.

Reactions: 18

this was posted to a mm sub-reddit a couple of hours ago, thought anyone unfamiliar with her writing or new to the forum would like to check it out. ☺ (Apologies if it’s already up in wiki page as I’ve yet to venture over there)

edit: the Father’s Day tribute on page 3 is a bit heartbreaking isn’t it.
I couldn't see it, so I've added it to the Wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Somehow Bower succeeds in shocking me, and that's rare.
The race to the bottom, the Harkles intend to take everyone with them even if it means that they never reach the top.

Bower:

"The celebration will also be a curtain-raiser to the bruises and bloodshed that will inevitably follow next year’s publication of Harry’s memoir.
The stress and ugliness of that battle could threaten the Queen’s health, Charles’s reign and the fate of the Windsors."

Interesting also Clooney is directing the autobiography Tender Bar of Harry's ghostwriter.
If it comes with the movie launch, Harry's memoir will profit from the Clooney publicity, and the writer also.
And if the movie is good Moerhinger may get away with writing a book about a shity individual (Harry) without much career damage.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Tom Bower on the "40th"
Not convinced that Smeg was 'desperate for children' when she came to UK looking for a man. Marrying Hazz she realised the optics and money/prestige associated with royal children would secure her future. The surrogate path the least physically painful but most complex to manage believably with deception. Will be interesting as the years go by how much we see of these phantom children, and how they view their rejected royal heritage/disordered parents. Only the passing of time will diminish their importance in the line of succession, and hopefully Charles will not be blackmailed into giving them titles.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.