Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the gingerism continues on this thread I will have no option but to issue a lawsuit against the guilty parties. 😜
Gingerism has no place in society.
I expected better from you. 😢
Apparently Fergie's hair isnt ginger.
Its Titian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Unfortunately a lot of vegans and vegetarians aren't healthy at all. I know one guy who's a fat vegetarian because he doesn't eat vegetables but eats pizza all the time.

A friend of my daughter who became a vegan has ballooned in the last year because she eats all that processed fake meat. 😬
Agree, most of them look anemic, drawn, bad skin, have thin, dead hair, just plain unhealthy looking all around. But always preaching about the evils of meat and dairy. i just smile and nod as I wolf down my steak and Vodka martini. Dirty, two olives. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The UK Committee for UNICEF (UNICEF UK) raises funds for UNICEF’s emergency and development work for children. We also promote and protect children’s rights in the UK and internationally. We are a UK charity, entirely funded by supporters.

Actor Orlando Bloom has been involved with UNICEF since 2007 and was made a Goodwill Ambassador in 2009.
# hypocrite

Brown shoes with no socks, dress shirt hanging out over white pants with a suit jacket with no tie, Lord have mercy, lololololol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Hunky dory you pretentious cali-twit.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

What the duck is it with ex pat Brit boys' infatuation with childish cartoon characters?
Hawwy with his Thomas the Tank Engine fetish, and Orlando Balloon taking it a step further by setting his Thomas the Tank Engine on fire and then invoking his inner Fireman Sam to put it out. Is this what they bond over ? Very very weird blokes. Too much sun, deffo.
They are All like this. Totally full of tit about everything. Pretentious, Phony AzzHoles. Dumb AF...and they get used just as much as they use everyone else because of how Fake and Stupid they truly are. Loathsome people.

I feel sorry for Katy Perry with that tiddler

I don’t, she’s an immoral Pig. What she did to those poor, old Nuns should send her straight to Hades.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry I'm just on p7 but had to say this in relation to the HBO thing about George, yeah that's too far, they are just creating a parody cartoon, as they have no idea what George is actually like, but from what i have seen he seems to be a quiet, thoughtful and kind child, who has great passion about all of his interests, so hbo are basically just creating a fake character, to sell a contrived story line, if that's the case they could just have created a fictitious character family, given them a backstory of being very wealthy, loads of property, hailing from some ancestral but mythical line who believe that they should be the monarchy instead of the current incumbents..you know you probably could get some funny stuff from that, the imposter family being the diametric opposite of the actual RF.
Yeah I feel like it's not even parody bc it's so generic, it literally could be any old family or made up characters...

Finally sort of watched it, tho I kinda just half assed the first episode. The show seems redundant since there's already that live action sitcom of the royals on netflix... Who is this show even for? Who asked for this, or who's the target audience...?

I came of age with all the big American "adult" animated series, which aren't always stellar but they're a big part of tv & pop culture in the US. I'm a big fan of Seth MacFarlane and can't help but think he wouldnt chuckle once watching this, but who knows, maybe he sees something in Janetti us plebs don't. I did sense the Stewie influence, tho it's kind of lazy isn't it? Like the only creative thing this guy can do is make vaguely inappropriate dialogue for a bratty British child? Pretty one-note imo.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why are people acting as though this woman is important and an achiever?
No one is, at least not organically. It's all paid PR. For a fun recent example see jlo and Aflac traipsing about in these endless staged photos all summer long. They're at least a bit easier on the eyes though.
Oh phew, I didn't like to ask to have it explained. It went right over my head. Sorry Evangelina, I love your info, but this was too much for my damaged brain to take on board! Yes i am thick as tit. Not as thick as WB though, however, I don't know anyone who is that stupid. I know a lot of people, admittedly several come close to his level of stupidity but not a single one is as thick as him.
You're not thick. That post was a disaster. I tried to read it THREE times because I'm very interested in the web scrubbing conspiracy, but I still have no clue what she's on about, we're missing big chunks of words and punctuation. By my count that's at least three of us complaining, now, so perhaps OP will grant us a rewrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know it’s been theorised that Harry plans to slander HMTQ in his book, but the thing that makes me doubt this is the Lilibet situation - if TQ herself was the driving force for Harry’s “genetic pain” (as he calls it) how is is naming his daughter after her “breaking the cycle”?!

I know that brand Sussex is no stranger to hypocrisy, but even Hollywood would look at that plot twist and say “not even Nolan or Spielberg can make a hit out of this one!”

Reactions: 21
Pablo and The Help have laid on a birthday party for Smeg. Pablo is just trying out the inflatable pool.
Screenshot_20210801-225623_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
SKY News Australia has been removed from YouTube. 😟
Alex Belfield is convinced he'll be next.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Sergei Polunin/Hozier video is stunningly beautiful.

To keep it OT, have we ever seen Hazno or Smegzie on the dance floor?? I'm reckoning Hazno does full on public school boy dancing (a la Tim Nice But Dim, a lot of snorting and cavorting and pumping arms to Hi Ho Silver Lining) but actual dancing mght be out of Smegzie's skill set.
She was dragged into dancing with some lovely local ladies on their Africa visit.:eek: Tragic.
She dances like a granny at a wedding when achy breaky heart comes on. Stomp stomp, half wiggle, flappy arms.
At least grannies do it with a happy smile ... smeggy just looked totally uncomfortable "HELP!"
I think that particular drop of ancestral blood bypassed her totally. Not racist, just a fact.

Anyhoo, exclusive clip of Wills and Kate's REAL wedding .... 3 days before the big nasty ole spectacle one.:m

If the gingerism continues on this thread I will have no option but to issue a lawsuit against the guilty parties. 😜
Gingerism has no place in society.
I expected better from you. 😢
Sue the bastards bubba.
Cunts the lot of 'em.:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
SKY News Australia has been removed from YouTube. 😟
Alex Belfield is convinced he'll be next.
They have been suspended for a week. Not banned. They will be back once the so called 'offensive' videos or clips are removed.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
@Evangelina I don't think there's anything wrong with looking at things from a reasonable perspective with a critical eye.

Even Freda don't want Stans! ;) I for one would prefer you not edit yourself for the sake of the thread. You don't have to be positive or put a positive spin on your thoughts, just be you.

Let's not turn on each other, we are a varied lot of weirdos and we all have interesting thoughts and perspectives. If we all blindly thought the same and didn't want to hear anything negative we'd be as bad as sugars - shudder! :sick: You lot make me smile even when it's not great news being shared, lets not try and make things palatable just for the way it looks?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank you for your kind invitation Mr Scabies Plastic Face but unfortunately I have a bad case of diarrhoea and kindly enclosed is a specimen, oops it explodes upon opening💩💩💩

bleep of the first degree!!

bleep of the first degree!!

Why don't we all do a Tattler poll of what we would like to give the Doxy for her 40th/43rd Birthday, I select @Pom Bear to give us a good start followed by @Flairey with her Welsh wisdom and razor sharp wits

Why don't we all do a Tattler poll of what we would like to give the Doxy for her 40th/43rd Birthday, I select @Pom Bear to give us a good start followed by @Flairey with her Welsh wisdom and razor sharp wits
I've treated her to a natural spa 😀 you can also bring a friend...as you can see she's enjoying the natural mud bath with Harry 😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16278582079550.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hollywood is the epicenter of Perversion. Well, after Washington, D.C.
Pedos, Druggies, Illiterates, Morons...all Filled with their own self-importance. The irony is that the homeless are taking over L.A.
and they are stuck in their own rotting corpse, tit-hole of a town. Gangs, tagging, boarded up luxury retail, restaurants shut down, the smell of excrement and urine...it’s what they deserve. Karmic Justice and it’s beautifu.🤣🤣🤣
LOL WHAT? The "Hollywood people" in LA don't live in Hollywood because it hasn't been a nice neighborhood since at least 1960. Premieres and certain events happen there and studios are there but it's a tourist and party trap. There is no luxury retail in Hollywood - there never has been, at least not during my lifetime (or my parents' lifetimes for that matter (see 1960 above)). You need to go to WeHo or Bev Hills for that and I guarantee you the luxury shopping is absolutely not boarded up nor are the homeless taking over those areas. Are they in the Hollywood neighborhood and has it gotten worse over the past 18 months? Yes, absolutely. Gangs have always been in this area which brings along tagging; the tourism and clubbing element means a ton of drugs and crime because duh easy targets. But the self-important industry power types absolutely do not live in the are nor frequent it. Now if what you talked about above was happening in Beverly Hills or the Palisades and Malibu that would be hilarious and the karmic justice you're talking about (and, hell, if it went 2 counties and hours north to the Santa Barbara area that would be even better).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.