Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That old bow wow should be booted out along with the fat pork ex husband. The ugly old hag still has an axe to grind and the 2 smiling Aunt Sally's she gave birth to need to be demoted to the minor ranks. They do duck all towards their keep
Oh please, one of those braying Sloane rangers is director of an art gallery. Entirely on her own talent of course 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't agree with the lates Smallbrook comments. I think he/they are trying to whip the RF into some action with his dire predictions for the forthcoming book and all the "secrets" that are going to come spewing forth. Really, what can he tell us that isn't already in the public domain?
He may do a rambling about his feeling of his mother's death and how dire it was for him as a young boy and how awful it was to walk behind the coffin. BUT. we've done all this before, heard it all before, and endure the whining and wailing. It was terrible, like Angela Levin says its a shame he hasn't been able to move on like William.

Honestly, with the Orca interview debunked/ the lies called out and after they've sunk to a new low in terms of popularity and morals, who with any intelligence is going to believe a word that comes out of his mouth . People see them for what they are GRIFTERS just chasing the $$$$. while being vindictive. The book will have a few malicious tit bits for sure, but the press, the serious royal journo's will pull it to pieces and call it out.
Don't forget it will be crawled over line by line by the lawyers, RF lawyers/Random House lawyers, it will only take one error of judgement by 6 and they will be sued big time.

What I would love to see is someone like Penny Juror or similar do a serious interview with William/Charles/ Senior Royals on what has happened, if only tHMTQ would allow this, let them put their "truth"out there , I think its time .

Also, I think Ferkin Fergie needs to STFU. she's had her day :sick: nailing the York colours to the 6's mast. Charles needs to make sure he cuts deep and wide....very soon
I certainly agree that nobody with a brain would believe that the Queen and Charles had Diana bumped off. Unfortunately there are a lot of thick idiots in the world and those who lap up conspiracy theories and would want to believe that crap. Plenty would believe it if Hazno put it in print.

I almost hope that no. 6 is stupid enough to do it. He could then be sued and the RF can tell the world that he is mentally incompetent. Who knows, they might even blow the whistle on the non existent kids 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The impact of established "truths" and of the first strike effects of the media on the RF is definitely clear.

Even Smallbrook, doesn't know that Diana's letter depicts her stupidity, rather than Charles as a villain.
She claims that Camilla is a decoy, and that Charles wants to marry Tiggy in her letter.

But that's the first strike effect (a information which gets established as truth based on its initial explosivity "bombshell effect") and in the aftermath, real truth, corrections, apologies, even legal facts become irrelevant, seen only by a small percentage of people, and most importantly rarely seen by the original receivers of the false "truth" and they spread it further.

Realistically however the RF is making the same mistakes for a very long time, basically everyone that doesn't belong in the category of "fan of a certain Royal" or Monarchist in the purest sense, is going to be influenced at a certain point by "truths" which are frighteningly removed from facts.

Rambling again, feels like a very long race against time, when one part of the racers are completely absolved from the rules of the race.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The Obama children yes. Barron Trump no. I remember there were stories in the news that Barron Trump either was autistic or had some kind of disability and nobody said anything. The Obama family is thought of as gods and goddesses over here (🤮) and the Trumps are thought of as Satan.
To some people here and non-Americans who have a short term memory, Barron Trump was ridiculed far more than the Obama kids. Proof ⬇

American media is abso-bleeping-lutely VILE.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I certainly agree that nobody with a brain would believe that the Queen and Charles had Diana bumped off. Unfortunately there are a lot of thick idiots in the world and those who lap up conspiracy theories and would want to believe that crap. Plenty would believe it if Hazno put it in print.

I almost hope that no. 6 is stupid enough to do it. He could then be sued and the RF can tell the world that he is mentally incompetent. Who knows, they might even blow the whistle on the non existent kids 😁
BIB. Me too, actually, especially as the whole kit and caboodle has been investigated for years. The silken rope is being paid out for them, inch by inch.
Btw, I am not advocating an actual hanging or physical retribution here. It's a figure of speech. Ahem. Slaughtered reputations followed by complete silence will be quite sufficient. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
While I agree that children should be off limits, I also think that it might backfire and increase George's popularity.

The Queen Mother was just another royal to my generation until Spitting Image showed her as a Mollie Sugden style character permanently drunk, swigging gin for breakfast and obsessed with betting on horses. Older people were outraged at how disrespectful it was but it made her a much loved icon among young adults.

This programme might do the same for George.
True, George won't care now about being popular with the public or not. He'll just care if his peers are taking the piss.

• Sad
  • Sick
‘Former US President Barack Obama is planning to hold his 60th birthday party, on August 4, at the $11.75 million Martha's Vineyard mansion, and the famous American media, Oprah Winfrey, and actor George Clooney, will receive invitations to attend among several famous personalities from the invitees. The Obamas asked all guests to submit a negative COVID-19 test result, at a time when cases of the virus in the United States began to rise again.

The ex-president, who has spent recent weeks at his luxury island home, is expected to be joined by dozens of friends in the nearly 30-acre luxury residence overlooking the Atlantic Ocean’

If the Harkles are not invited to this the we can be pretty sure they are being frozen out by the Hollyweird elite - so the question is are the Obama's team Queen or Team slapper and slaphead 🤣 Megzy will be sure to wear a zillion dollar tent - with crutchless knicks on underneath - as always the hippos yawn will be ready for action ! 😬 Lets face it she needs these social events to find hubby no. 4 or will that be 5 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just seen on Paula M - letters appeal case is to be heard this November !

Reactions: 19
OB’s knees look like the faces of pigs - wonder who dressed him for this pap shot 🤣🤣🤣
Bloody nora, he's a bit of a chunky monkey ... thank duck I can call him that since he's ghostly white. :ROFLMAO:
Thunder thighs. He didn't get that fat on avocado and spinach smoothies.
Methinks katie needs to keep an eye on him.
Orlando Balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Bloody nora, he's a bit of a chunky monkey ... thank duck I can call him that since he's ghostly white. :ROFLMAO:
Thunder thighs. He didn't get that fat on avocado and spinach smoothies.
Methinks katie needs to keep an eye on him.
Orlando Balloon.
For all his healthy eating, his wife Katy was shoving loads down in a very unladylike manner when she appeared on Masterchef Australia. Whether she was preggers or not, I can guess who eats all the non-vegan pies in that household...

From what endless wishing well of money are they paying this person??
What does Head of Unscripted even mean? Trawl through life experiences submitted on Archewell that have been signed away, "just in case" there is something they can leech onto and pass off as one of their "original creations"?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
From what endless wishing well of money are they paying this person??
Isn't the Queen Mother's legacy due soon??

For all his healthy eating, his wife Katy was shoving loads down in a very unladylike manner when she appeared on Masterchef Australia. Whether she was preggers or not, I can guess who eats all the non-vegan pies in that household...

What does Head of Unscripted even mean? Trawl through life experiences submitted on Archewell that have been signed away, "just in case" there is something they can leech onto and pass off as one of their "original creations"?
He is one peculiar, twisted bleeping twit and so must his other half be, who goes out dressed like that, what a prize prick!??.

What is it with these so called celebs?? They are stark staring bleeping bonkers all that money and look how they turn out weirdos the lot of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Christ, I didnt even recognise him! Clearly the plant based diet is doing him no favours at all. What a shame :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
I also agree Smallbrook’s latest is a load of tosh. I didn’t agree with his last post either. It is as though he is inciting a response from RF or public.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.