Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hunky dory you pretentious cali-twit.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

What the duck is it with ex pat Brit boys' infatuation with childish cartoon characters?
Hawwy with his Thomas the Tank Engine fetish, and Orlando Balloon taking it a step further by setting his Thomas the Tank Engine on fire and then invoking his inner Fireman Sam to put it out. Is this what they bond over ? Very very weird blokes. Too much sun, deffo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
And how does one go about getting Harry's phone number, I mean I can't see Harry handing it out willy nilly
Apparently they are neighbours but, it’s not a new thing them being supposed “mates”?

Maybe they met on a bike ride? you know, the ones Hazzno was trying to do to capture his unfulfilled childhood?

I could speculate until the cows come home, but I would not believe a word any player in the game says atm unless they were in the witness box under oath, even then I would be watching for the hellfire licking at their ankles!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Hunky dory you pretentious cali-twit.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

What the duck is it with ex pat Brit boys' infatuation with childish cartoon characters?
Hawwy with his Thomas the Tank Engine fetish, and Orlando Balloon taking it a step further by setting his Thomas the Tank Engine on fire and then invoking his inner Fireman Sam to put it out. Is this what they bond over ? Very very weird blokes. Too much sun, deffo.
What a load of bullshit, and people believe this tit????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And how does one go about getting Harry's phone number, I mean I can't see Harry handing it out willy nilly
Vip service.
Person A wants the number of Person B.
Contacts service.
Service contacts Person B and asks permission.
Person B gives permission (or not, example) and then service gives number to Person A.
Of course, I think they were all on that wedding in Italy, so they already met.

Reactions: 19
It was all over twitter last year. And some dodgy mags possibly.
He's not sued over it so likely thinks it looks just fine and dandy.
Well, it filled a pram and that's what's important ........... isn't it hawwy ? 😜
they were in Sardina and it made front page of the Star or Sun
Orlando Bloom strips completely NAKED for paddle board trip with Katy Perry after packing on the PDA with his bikini-clad girlfriend during romantic Sardinia break

He is a british actor appearing in LotR and Pirates of the Caribbean among many others - now married to Katie Perry and is a neighbour of the Markles - he and Hazzno text each other apparently if they see any dodgy paps or cars etc

seems he likes to show it off - another time

All I can say is

UGH.

PS now you mention it, I think I remember him in Pirates of the Caribbean.

If I remember correctly, Katy Perry was previously married to the serial shagger Russell Brand, and even with the reputation he's got, I've never seen his willy.
Mind you, if he keeps squeezing himself into women's trousers that are 2 sizes too small I doubt there'll be much to see.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Just in case anyone needs this 🤭

Meghan's Mirror - whatever next?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

I'll pass thanks lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
More ridiculous in the dick pics though. He and hawwy have so much in common. Dick flashing and paranoia over paps.

I've put this image of Thunder thighs Balloon airing his todger in spoilers cos the faint-hearted might otherwise .................... faint.:m

I'll just leave this here:

1627678504039.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Bloom was great in Kingdom of Heaven, and Troy.

The reality of this is however (minus the Harry connection) it could be any actor.
The burden is on the series creators, for allowing such content.
If Bloom made the choice to reject the part, somebody else would get it.
It's somehow comical that he voices a completely idiotic Harry.
This whole thing may create a Streisand effect, it's better to wait for the verdict of American critics.
By default, if its unpopular it will be cancelled.

Reactions: 19
It may not be what we think eg Murky got medical problems and we don't know about yankee wally yet, it may even be, sadly one of her beloved cats.
I saw someone mentioning Murky Meg on twatter earlier and I don't think she got booted. I think it was more like taking a break or something. I'm sorry I wasn't paying more attention. I've been writing letters to congressmen today so they'll have something to use for kindling next month. EDIT beaten to the punch by @Peachsquish :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The silly conspiracy theory about Diana being murdered...did they not take a different car at the last minute under Doti Fayed's instructions? If Harry is claiming the car was tampered with in some way, that doesn't make sense. I don't understand how anyone can claim that with a straight face. Both Charles and Diana had already aired all their dirty laundry so she wasn't blackmailing him. The simple fact that Fergie is still around tells us they aren't murderers. If that was the case, the Duke would have taken care of her long before Diana died. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Blimey. I have been watching it for an hour expecting to see suspended.

I know the squaddies had her in the crosshairs. 😞
What was the thing with the squaddies? I sometimes read one of the squaddies forums because I like to see how “impressed” they are with ginge & cringe, last time I was on there I saw a murky Meg had posted asking for info from those who served with him. They didn’t seem overly happy to share “something to do with him being their muppet“ so did she get a really rough time with them then?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What was the thing with the squaddies? I sometimes read one of the squaddies forums because I like to see how “impressed” they are with ginge & cringe, last time I was on there I saw a murky Meg had posted asking for info from those who served with him. They didn’t seem overly happy to share “something to do with him being their muppet“ so did she get a really rough time with them then?
Sorry, squaddies is often used as abbreviation for Sugar Squad, not actual army buddies aka “security” for dimwit.

Reactions: 14
The silly conspiracy theory about Diana being murdered...did they not take a different car at the last minute under Doti Fayed's instructions? If Harry is claiming the car was tampered with in some way, that doesn't make sense. I don't understand how anyone can claim that with a straight face. Both Charles and Diana had already aired all their dirty laundry so she wasn't blackmailing him. The simple fact that Fergie is still around tells us they aren't murderers. If that was the case, the Duke would have taken care of her long before Diana died. Lol
Combined effort of various anti-monarchist factions.
Also Fayed senior with his grudges against Britain(rejected citizenship), and the right amount of spin doctoring.
The second car(the one they died in) was before that damaged. Then repaired, and had partially malfunctioning electronics(blinking lights randomly, including oil).
The service (vehicle supplier) is directly under the responsibility of the Ritz(Fayed ownership)
Dodi changed the route, and sent the other bodyguard, and driver via a different route to his apartment, as decoys.
The rest is history.
Henry Paul(driver that died) was off duty, returned for whatever reason and (my observation) was maybe a little bit star struck so played the macho by volunteering to drive, even if knowing that he drank(because he was off duty).

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yay Yankee Wally's back

So basically she drank enough alcohol for six people in one go, slept like a log, someone called the Paramedics but she doesn't know who and her daughter has fallen out with her???

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.