Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's coming up as 'This account doesn't exist'. She either deleted her Twitter account, or the Sussex Squad got her kicked off.
Blimey. I have been watching it for an hour expecting to see suspended.

I know the squaddies had her in the crosshairs. 😞

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Saw one of her tweets earlier today and thankfully hadn't refreshed twitter. (Not sure if the time updates on tweets if you don't refresh the page and have just screenshotted now)
20210730_204258.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m just pondering about the letter that Diana wrote to the odious Paul Burrell about a car crash so Charles could marry the nanny Tiggy - wasn’t he the one that sold it to the papers after she died to make a buck?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh lord😪 I hope Murky Meg is just taking a break due to her health problems and not because of the vile squad going after her.

Twitter will soon just be a cesspool of absolute scumbags and cunts at this rate.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
DanjaZone. Smeg jealous of H and Blooms bromance and how she is portrayed in the skit

I've missed about 3 days on here due to my short holiday. Did anyone find out about what happened with Yankee Wally and why she was so upset?

I thought she might have been tricked by a 'fake' reporter from the Mail to be set up.
Still no news on that Scotch. Hope you had a good hol

More ridiculous in the dick pics though. He and hawwy have so much in common. Dick flashing and paranoia over paps.

I've put this image of Thunder thighs Balloon airing his todger in spoilers cos the faint-hearted might otherwise .................... faint.:m

My god that's too small to be flashing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
More ridiculous in the dick pics though. He and hawwy have so much in common. Dick flashing and paranoia over paps.

I've put this image of Thunder thighs Balloon airing his todger in spoilers cos the faint-hearted might otherwise .................... faint.:m

God, I wish I hadnt looked... I mean really who on earth wants to see that?! I had to put my glasses on properly to actually see it anyway :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thanks yes I had a lovely short break 🥰

I'm worried that all the long term video bloggers on the Harkles are being picked off. I hope Murky and Wally get better soon. It's so awful to see honest people being beaten down by these bastards.😪

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Oh lord😪 I hope Murky Meg is just taking a break due to her health problems and not because of the vile squad going after her.

Twitter will soon just be a cesspool of absolute scumbags and cunts at this rate.
Murky had a lot of followers for sure and reading her timeline was a thing for me. Hope nothing untoward and she comes through ok.

But, Luca and Baroness Bruck(?) are the ones with real tea IMO.

I read most of the big players but never engage (profile reasons) but it’s a harder to read yet identical opinions of tattle.

You guys are not constrained by a character limit and language 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I must be living in a parallel universe because for the first time ever I agreed with shouty Shola on gmb this morning. She was dead against Prince George being parodied as kids should be off limits and I wholeheartedly agree.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Title: HRH THE DUCHESS OF SUSSEX v ASSOCIATED NEWSPAPERS LIMITED

Type: Appeal

Appeal / Application:
from the order of Lord Justice Warby (sitting as a High Court Judge)
High Court of Justice CHD Intellectual Property List dated 11-Feb-21

Hearing Status: Fixed on 10-Nov-21 - estimated length (in hours): 10:00

Trial Date WooWhoo
F*cking Warby, AGAIN ....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thanks yes I had a lovely short break 🥰

I'm worried that all the long term video bloggers on the Harkles are being picked off. I hope Murky and Wally get better soon. It's so awful to see honest people being beaten down by these bastards.😪
It may not be what we think eg Murky got medical problems and we don't know about yankee wally yet, it may even be, sadly one of her beloved cats.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

In the words of Shania Twain....that don't impress me much 😜😅.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m just pondering about the letter that Diana wrote to the odious Paul Burrell about a car crash so Charles could marry the nanny Tiggy - wasn’t he the one that sold it to the papers after she died to make a buck?
Edited version was sold, Charles and Tiggy were blacked out, Burell probably did it to make buck, however the manipulated version is also in Andrew Morton books, and that was basically Diana speaking, via tapes delivered to Morton.
The real letter came out during the London inquest into her death, as court document.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
DanjaZone. Smeg jealous of H and Blooms bromance and how she is portrayed in the skit

My god that's too small to be flashing
My Richmond sausages are bigger than that!! If I were him I’d quietly bow out of the shite program - what an embarrassment to him 🤢😂

Edited version was sold, Charles and Tiggy were blacked out, Burell probably did it to make buck, however the manipulated version is also in Andrew Morton books, and that was basically Diana speaking, via tapes delivered to Morton.
The real letter came out during the London inquest into her death, as court document.
I didn’t realise that thank you for clarifying xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.