Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Meghan and Harry get an invite to Clooney's 60th? It's the party of the decade. Harry's balls will be for the chopping-board if they aren't invited.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Elton John has decided to join the Harkles on a trip to a desert island. Unfortunately, their yacht slipped its moorings and drifted out to sea and they will have to remain on the island for the time being.
Screenshot_20210728-180832_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just seen on twitter

I just saw this last night in a video that popped up on Youtube last night. It was from an interview that Charles Spencer did a year after Diana had died. The one house she wanted was too close to the edge of the property so that the public and paparazzi could just see. He wanted her in one of the houses further away & out of sight for privacy, but she didn't want to go to any of the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm so angry about this HBO thing abusing our little George. I hate them with all my soul. Let's let them know. Below are their twitter handles in tweets.
ETA:
'How do I complain to HBO?
If you would like to provide feedback about HBO programming, you may contact us at [email protected]. HBO is happy to receive your questions and feedback, however, due to a large volume of emails we may not be able to reply to each email we receive.'

and also there's this body in the US to complain to, apparently, ETA = but it doesn't look promising to me.

Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 20.40.04.png
Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 20.40.16.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm watching a programme about Hampton Court Palace.
All the images of Henry the eighth look so much like Harry!!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Quick get ‘yer crayons out Tattlers 😆😆😆

We should compile a CV and apply
It says "From the mind of Meghan"

I mean I seriously doubt that.

She's nicked everything else that she's uttered from other people, why would this be any different?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It took 39 years to build, I wonder what the cost would be in today's money.
The original cost in today's money would be 18 million £, the rebuilding of certain areas, in todays money done by William III would be a additional 9.5 million £.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Quick get ‘yer crayons out Tattlers 😆😆😆

We should compile a CV and apply
The fact that even in a professional context, Meghan cannot refer to herself as Meghan Markle, speaks volumes.

She's such an empowered feminist, who has been victimised terribly by the backwards, racist Royal Family. I feel for her, but luckily she keeps on shining her little light. :sick::sick::sick:

It says "From the mind of Meghan"

I mean I seriously doubt that.

She's nicked everything else that she's uttered from other people, why would this be any different?
It's already been proven to be an existing cartoon, where a kid is inspired by historical figures. Can't remember the name. I'm sure these companies only throw low budget things her way like a dog bone, in order to hook Harry.

Here's a link to Tom Sykes' opinion piece on the show:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.