Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on twitter
Why now though? It says it is an opinion piece but this story has been around since Diana died - could it be to do with the wedding anniversary today of her and PC - maybe all these alleged aristo’s with titles are short of money and are looking to sue everyone 🤑🤑

Reactions: 30
My 16-year-old had her prom last week, then we were all up in Edinburgh for a few days. While it was refreshing to ignore these two selfish idiots for a bit,
I hopped, skipped and skimmed the last two threads and same bullshit going round&round. Fml! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why now though? It says it is an opinion piece but this story has been around since Diana died - could it be to do with the wedding anniversary today of her and PC - maybe all these alleged aristo’s with titles are short of money and are looking to sue everyone 🤑🤑
Because other stuff has been proven as a lie and there is more sense in announcing them bit by bit. To be honest, I judged him on this lie too. That Bashir should never be given another job in journalism again.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Earl Spencer has a book out (The White Ship) so maybe a little PR.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think MI5 is national security and MI6 is international security - 5 home, 6 overseas - so probably both will be involved in sorting out the Calicunts.
I hope that Pablo the pool guy is actually a Secret Service agent like 007. Otherwise he would have resigned with the rest of The Help. He will have a code number, but I like to think that the secretaries (Moneypenny, Loelia etc.) call him 'Oh! Oh! Pablo!' behind his back which makes 007 jealous. I hope he isn't expected to gather intel. by using pillow talk as that would be beyond the call of duty and leave him traumatised. Our man in Montecito - on Her Majesty's Secret Service. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Very funny but I really wish a POC had the balls to say what everyone is and has always been thinking: Meghan Markle is NOT black! She ‘has black in her’ (sorry, that sounds awful but not sure how else to word it 🙈) but at best, she’s cafe latte with only one shot of coffee!! Instead of using her as their poster child why do they not see that she’s made herself whiter than white?! She’s virtually betrayed her black family and roots. She might talk the talk - not even sure she really does that - but she certainly doesn’t walk the walk!
I agree, I didn’t realise she was a POC at all, till there was talk about it. If I were a POC, I would be spitting teeth with anger that she would dare to speak for, or identify with , me in any way. She is not someone who looks as if she is proud of her roots.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think this is Kim Kardasian rather than MM.
Probably got Kayne to sign something when he wasn’t well
CDAN always refer to MM as 'the alliterate one' as opposed to other people who might be referred to this alliterate singer etc.

Reactions: 28
I agree, I didn’t realise she was a POC at all, till there was talk about it. If I were a POC, I would be spitting teeth with anger that she would dare to speak for, or identify with , me in any way. She is not someone who looks as if she is proud of her roots.
We are all essentially mongrels with little touches of input into our makeup from all sorts of races and colours, when you research your ancestry (not that I have) this stuff crops up all the time. As far as I know I'm white but I bet I'm not 100%.

There's plenty of people blacker than her, and they've got the good sense and pride in their heritage not to try to disguise it.

Reactions: 30
Wow, have a listen to latest bookworm2
See, if this is true, why would she have a second baby via surrogate? the RF couldn't force her as they had made their "escape" by then, plus why would she pay her own medical bills for the 1st one, why would the RF not do everything to keep them close etc if they were behind the surrogacy, it does not make sense and would be a ludicrous thing to try and blackmail the RF with as a million holes can picked in the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for the new thread.

Charles Spencer worked for US television.
He introduced Diana to Andrew Morton.
Then he "wetted" Bashir.
He gave her the House she didn't want, and the one she wanted was not available because he wanted to merch it(its in his letters, court case, related to the accusation (by the Spencers) that Burell was stealing)
There is something worse that happened to the RF than Peg, its the greedy, bankrupt, entitled Spencers.
And they are battling freedom of speech, since Diana married Charles.
And he gets away with it.

And then the facts, the article in question is from 22.5.
The apology is nowhere to be found, and if it is he only posted a screenshot, no link.
The article which implicates him more is still standing:

Yup, it's a Spencer bleep, it still believes it can be King, promotes books on the backs of the Windsors, and is only relevant because women in his lineage were willing to give birth to children out of wedlock, just in case the legitimate ones die, conveniently the children of men which were direct ancestors of the Queen.
It stings, it always did, even when their uncle called the Press to tell them that "Diana has never taken a lover" despite the fact that Charles wasn't interested and the event they were together was just a social gathering.
Of course a bit of marketing, was helpful, when media started putting pressure on Charles.
Someone knows, and they got blocked:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Very funny but I really wish a POC had the balls to say what everyone is and has always been thinking: Meghan Markle is NOT black! She ‘has black in her’ (sorry, that sounds awful but not sure how else to word it 🙈) but at best, she’s cafe latte with only one shot of coffee!! Instead of using her as their poster child why do they not see that she’s made herself whiter than white?! She’s virtually betrayed her black family and roots. She might talk the talk - not even sure she really does that - but she certainly doesn’t walk the walk!
She isn't black. She's mixed race, but predominantly white.

It's like those articles which say '15 people you didn't know were black' - they're not black, they're mixed race.

It seems very convenient for people to completely ignore the white bit of their heritage and insist they're black, when they're 3/4 (or more) white!

On the 'one drop' basis, William might as well state he's an Indian and black mix.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Shows how powerless the RF in the US is.
Orca didn't remove the manipulated articles, which twist the facts about British media.

And now a minor is portrayed as "sassy gay man" exposing George to shool mockery, and in addition Harry (teh privacy God) is voiced by his own "friend" in a show which drags his nephew.
If the roles were reversed, Williams actor friend, in a show about speshull Archie, there would be outrage, but Archie is a private citizen tm.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Wow, have a listen to latest bookworm2
If this is true, then Septic is utterly ridiculous. There have been black people in the RF before AND Septic is only about 30% black and has to wear fake tan! The baby isn't going to be black in any meaningful way, not that there's anything wrong with being black, but you see what I mean.

Also, if Septic had wanted a white baby then she can just use egg donation anyway. You don't need to use a surrogate, it's not the bloody 19th Century.

Septic is so brainless she doesn't understand basic biology and knows nothing about the history of the RF.

If this is the blackmail plot then it's easily dealt with. Just tell the truth and bury the witch, let all her secrets out in all their festering glory.

We are all essentially mongrels with little touches of input into our makeup from all sorts of races and colours, when you research your ancestry (not that I have) this stuff crops up all the time. As far as I know I'm white but I bet I'm not 100%.

There's plenty of people blacker than her, and they've got the good sense and pride in their heritage not to try to disguise it.
I'm Irish/Scots/Scandi, but even I have 0.1% Coptic Egyptian in my DNA 😄

Septic has decided it's time to ditch some more family and is abandoning Harry, Archie, Lili and The Chicken on a desert island.
Screenshot_20210728-224409_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So the Duchy of Lancaster refused to pay (Queen) but the Duchy of Cornwall probably paid at the end:

Interesting, so the burden of Harkles shite, legally goes to the Queen, when they are outside of the UK.
It would be interesting to know, which office was in charge for the Harkles tours.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
So the Duchy of Lancaster refused to pay (Queen) but the Duchy of Cornwall probably paid at the end:

Interesting, so the burden of Harkles shite, legally goes to the Queen, when they are outside of the UK.
It would be interesting to know, which office was in charge for the Harkles tours.
Bit of an error in that, Meghan at 50 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.