Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this makes me want to rush out and buy the updated version...... Yawn!

Can't wait to read about the 'various philanthropic and business endeavours' they have been involved with .......
Yet more lies to add to all the others ........

Extract from the `Express -

Finding Freedom has been updated since its publication last summer with a new chapter.

HarperCollins said the update will also include Meghan’s “emotional healing journey from losing a child to the birth of their daughter”.

HarperCollins added: “Behind the scenes of Harry and Meghan’s ground breaking interview with Oprah, details behind the couple’s move to California (and) the various philanthropic and business endeavours the Sussexes have been involved with since their move and what’s to come with Archewell Productions.”

The update will also include new information regarding "challenges the couple face regarding privacy and the British press (and) the heartbreak the couple felt over Prince Philip’s death.”
So has 6's wife given up all pretence that she wasn't involved with producing this book? Or is Scabies going to trawl through his collection of Mills and Boon to find a suitable description of Mrs 6's "emotional healing journey"?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Thanks for the new thread.
Happy new day everyone

The UK papers still churn out articles about the Haznots... almost as much to say about them as we do !

Reactions: 24
Morning all , lovely to have a new thread 🎉🎊🎈🥳🙌, thanks to those creating it . Carry on peeps 😜.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Orlando Bloom to be voice of H in the above
I think I saw pics of Bloom and H together earlier in the year and it was suggested they were meeting for this very thing. It said it was something about Prince George and his friends and my blood boiled.

Just noticed that it's a HBO project. Does the Orca still do work for them?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
His Meghan bit starts just after 3 minutes in. Then he goes off a bit about the Royal Family but if you can get past that ridiculousness at about 7 minutes he says what he thinks of her. Warning - he does use the N word.
He does like the sound of his own voice though, doesn't he?

• Haha
Thanks for the new thread.
Happy new day everyone

The UK papers still churn out articles about the Haznots... almost as much to say about them as we do !
Well they pay their PR firms megabucks for that very reason. Idiots want to waste their money let them.

Stick with this until at least 1.58 and see Priyanka get called out - yes another hypocrite just like her BFF - we need more people to start calling these people out 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Happy New Thread 🥳

I nabbed this screenshot from Taz 🤣
Scabies is freaking out, the poor diddums. I'm confused, the amount of material this apparent epilogue will contain surely equals appendices?

1627552338709.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
His Meghan bit starts just after 3 minutes in. Then he goes off a bit about the Royal Family but if you can get past that ridiculousness at about 7 minutes he says what he thinks of her. Warning - he does use the N word.
So the interviewer can say that she was ‘brought up in Compton’ but when the UK press said that it was racist - gawd is it only USA who have free speech? But he does have her sussed - she is fake and will get a baby asap - spot on if this was 2 yrs ago - 😬

Reactions: 31
@Flairey I will never go to the dark side those fuckers would give me eebie jeebies

Be back soon when my bp has gone down🐱🐱🐱🐱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I think this is Kim Kardasian rather than MM.
Probably got Kayne to sign something when he wasn’t well
Some of the comments said her ex Corey? He was,is a chef

This girl, who I think is good, talks about Priyanka as they were both Miss World contestants, and says she and smeg are both narcissists

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Some of the comments said her ex Corey? He was,is a chef

This girl, who I think is good, talks about Priyanka as they were both Miss World contestants, and says she and smeg are both narcissists

İ saw this a little while ago and thought Leilani's thoughts on Chopra were interesting as they were in Miss World together. Her and Smeg very similar dynamics and MO.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.