Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a guy over on Quora called Peter Woodhouse and he's saying that a big fee for the Oprah interview was paid, but via Doria to prevent 'embarrassment' and that she's refusing to hand it to Smegs and Dregs. No idea how true that is. Seems unlikely - unless that's the reason for the apparent falling out between darling daughter and jailbird mother?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
So the Duchy of Lancaster refused to pay (Queen) but the Duchy of Cornwall probably paid at the end:

Interesting, so the burden of Harkles shite, legally goes to the Queen, when they are outside of the UK.
It would be interesting to know, which office was in charge for the Harkles tours.
It Says "channel 5 documentary Meghan at 50. " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm dead. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So the Duchy of Lancaster refused to pay (Queen) but the Duchy of Cornwall probably paid at the end:

Interesting, so the burden of Harkles shite, legally goes to the Queen, when they are outside of the UK.
It would be interesting to know, which office was in charge for the Harkles tours.
‘Meghan at 50’ Omg what a slip up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There's a guy over on Quora called Peter Woodhouse and he's saying that a big fee for the Oprah interview was paid, but via Doria to prevent 'embarrassment' and that she's refusing to hand it to Smegs and Dregs. No idea how true that is. Seems unlikely - unless that's the reason for the apparent falling out between darling daughter and jailbird mother?
Hope Dorito has given them a taste of their own medicine and done a runner - she was already approx 9 million up from nowhere so basically laundering money to mumzy

50 soz I am ROFL 🤣 must be in the next thread title - 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So Doris is like their "fixer" now? And money launderer?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Have a gander at this ...

No Lady C, you don't look like Carmen Miranda in that hat. You look more like Hilda Ogden

hilda ogden.JPG

with a hint of the very eccentric Dame Edith Sitwell......

edith sitwell 1.JPG

edith sitwell 2.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For anyone watching the Lady C video above. What's she implying with the birth certificates because It's gone straight over my head again.

Reactions: 16
#130 HandM she’s not 43, so now we know - seems she’s already hit the big five O

• Haha
Reactions: 30
For anyone watching the Lady C video above. What's she implying with the birth certificates because It's gone straight over my head again.

My eyes glazed over and my brain fogged and I bailed out.
I haven't a clue what she was rambling on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still can't quite believe that a major network has funded and paid A list stars to make a show mocking a child who is very much alive and who did not choose this.
If this were about Sasha or Malia Obama, or Barron Trump, Americans would be foaming at the mouth. An Instagram is one thing, but how can a whole network think this is a good idea?

My eyes glazed over and my brain fogged and I bailed out.
I haven't a clue what she was rambling on about.
I tried to watch one of her videos once and lasted approx 2 minutes. It's like visiting someone in an old age home - boring, slightly unsettling and you can't wait to leave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I still can't quite believe that a major network has funded and paid A list stars to make a show mocking a child who is very much alive and who did not choose this.
If this were about Sasha or Malia Obama, or Barron Trump, Americans would be foaming at the mouth. An Instagram is one thing, but how can a whole network think this is a good idea?

I tried to watch one of her videos once and lasted approx 2 minutes. It's like visiting someone in an old age home - boring, slightly unsettling and you can't wait to leave.
I hope the royals get involved and get it taken down.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
It sounds like she's saying that the birth certificates don't reflect the truth and The Septics are going to have to keep trying to conceal the truth and it will be a lifelong process.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.