Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm posting this for the clip at the end with Smeggy laughing about what she's done.
I pulled up a copy of the interview because I wanted to see if this was some kind of jump cut-- to see if they had started the laughing at some other point and if it had been cut to make it look like they started laughing right after the interview. It's not. That was one continuous shot when they started laughing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
You can view some episodes of the Prince here

Second episode

I'm going to view them now because I suspect they will be taken down.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What's he taking and what planet does he lives be on?? He must have been one of her deep throat clients
He was her local PR agency when she first started plying her trade looking for love in the UK. He’s had his head up her arse ever since! :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Had a simpleton sugar on Twitter telling me that we are a racist country, H & M are the most popular royal family members and the commonwealth will collapse without them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
You can view some episodes of the Prince here

Second episode

I'm going to view them now because I suspect they will be taken down.
Is it just me, or do they cut off abruptly? And have some weird breaks with a girl crying?

I have added to wiki under interesting articles 👍🏻
eta ah just re read what you said - is the link no good? Can you tell me how to do a screenshot on my ipad and I’ll do that as well 😀
I'll take screenshots. I just thought you had a screenshot of the Reddit post.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it just me, or do they cut off abruptly? And have some weird breaks with a girl crying?
Yes for some reason there's weird inserts you have to skip past. I've just watched 3 episodes. It's really unfunny, I didn't laugh once and Meghan is portrayed as the only sensible normal one. In episode 11 she's the only one who remembers the name of the footman.
I reckon YouTube will be deleting these videos soon so am going to watch whilst I can.
Kate is portrayed as really horrible 😢 why?

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
‘’Crouching Meghan, Hidden Bump
I found this a while back but don’t think I shared it on here
The man in the middle is her cousin’’’

Apparently the photo of Dorito/man/Smegzy is her cousin. I have been trawling around to try to find some evidence and a name but haven’t managed to track him down.

Also checked out some names from the article family tree but cannot find a match
May have been on a wild goose chase with this but I am still intrigued to know who he is - unkess it has already been uncovered and I missed it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well that's 24 minutes of my life I will never get back. What a load of cr*p. ☹
What rubbish. So aimed at the US market too - I mean how many people in the UK would have heard of Kelly Ripa?
All I hear is Stuey from Family Guy with a rubbish accent.
The portrayal of Price Philip is extremely disrespectful, really not funny & I appreciate black comedy.
And Orlando Bloom sounds NOTHING like Harrietta - was he the only British voice actor available?

• Sick
Reactions: 23

I'll take screenshots. I just thought you had a screenshot of the Reddit post.
Thanks @JAR21 - I have also added the link of her family members into the Wiki

Reactions: 10
Why would Prince George like Kelly Ripa?
I'd never heard of her before. According to IMDB she's 50 ! Looks good for her age but she's not an attractive young girl.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Christ the sugars are back on the secret celeb goss thread. Apparently people hate HW as we are jealous! Jealous of what exactly?? I am actually feeling a tiny bit sorry for her married to that snivelling man child! I have said it before she could have had everything, the money the jewels the adoration but she got greedy and impatient

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Has anything come out of the Big Brother House in Aus yet?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Christ the sugars are back on the secret celeb goss thread. Apparently people hate HW as we are jealous! Jealous of what exactly?? I am actually feeling a tiny bit sorry for her married to that snivelling man child! I have said it before she could have had everything, the money the jewels the adoration but she got greedy and impatient
He has proved to be a viindictive, spiteful. Jealous bitter and twisted hole and quite honestly, they are well suited to each other and will eventually self destruct.

No pity for either of them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Jealous of what exactly? 🤔

An ugly personality?
A history of prostitution?
Low intelligence?
No class?
No talent?
An extremely dubious past?
Multiple divorces?
Being despised by everyone?
Being hateful and unhappy?
Being jealous?
No family or friends?

We all aspire to these things don't we? NOT!

Has anything come out of the Big Brother House in Aus yet?
He won't spill anything. Same with Samantha. I reckon they were paid off/threatened.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.