Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ the sugars are back on the secret celeb goss thread. Apparently people hate HW as we are jealous! Jealous of what exactly?? I am actually feeling a tiny bit sorry for her married to that snivelling man child! I have said it before she could have had everything, the money the jewels the adoration but she got greedy and impatient
I just saw it too. This post is bleeping stupid:
Jealousy. She's smart, petite and pretty and she married our Prince Harry. How very dare she? Harry should have married a dull, plain English rose.
First off, the wife isn't that smart. She's only smarter than Harry and that isn't difficult to achieve. Secondly, petite? Let's not even go there. Finally, he should have married a "dull, plain English rose"? HW certainly isn't ugly (and the plastic surgery was for sure worth the money) but she's nothing compared to Harry's ex-girlfriends and compared to Hollywood standards she's quite average.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Has anything come out of the Big Brother House in Aus yet?
Apparently it has started but they don’t show it until October - weird
Report: Big Brother VIP begins filming
Minor spoilers: These are the names who reportedly went into the VIP house.
  • Published by David Knox
  • on August 1, 2021
Minor spoilers:
Filming of Big Brother VIP reportedly got underway on Friday, three days ahead of its rumoured Monday commencement.
Daily Mail has leaked cast names spotted on opening night at the new house at Olympic Park.
Caitlyn Jenner, transgender Republican candidate
Thomas Markle Jr., brother of Meghan Markle
Jessika Power, MAFS
Imogen Anthony, model
Matt Cooper, ex-NRL
Dayne Beams, ex-AFL
Luke Toki, Australian Survivor
Bernard Curry, actor Wentworth
Ellie Gonsalves, actor Fighting with my Family
Josh Carroll, model
It isn’t clear if more would be injected on subsequent nights or as Intruders.
A Seven spokesperson said, “We are not commenting on speculation about the cast of Big Brother VIP.
“All will be revealed soon and Big Brother is looking forward to meeting the new collection of housemates.”
The series will air later this year, although unlike recent seasons, could be without a Live finale….

Reactions: 13
I just saw it too. This post is bleeping stupid:

First off, the wife isn't that smart. She's only smarter than Harry and that isn't difficult to achieve. Secondly, petite? Let's not even go there. Finally, he should have married a "dull, plain English rose"? HW certainly isn't ugly (and the plastic surgery was for sure worth the money) but she's nothing compared to Harry's ex-girlfriends and compared to Hollywood standards she's quite average.
Hey, who cares if she's a psychopath, as long as she's pretty 🙄

Their standards are low......and their viewpoint massively skewed. Sugars are so pathetic.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes for some reason there's weird inserts you have to skip past. I've just watched 3 episodes. It's really unfunny, I didn't laugh once and Meghan is portrayed as the only sensible normal one. In episode 11 she's the only one who remembers the name of the footman.
I reckon YouTube will be deleting these videos soon so am going to watch whilst I can.
Kate is portrayed as really horrible 😢 why?
Because it smacks of the Doxys influence after all she is the only one that feels like that about Kate.

Nasty, vindictive fucker she is I believe it was engineered by her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Had a simpleton sugar on Twitter telling me that we are a racist country, H & M are the most popular royal family members and the commonwealth will collapse without them 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

😅😅😅😅 its frightening how deluded these simpletons are

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I‘m not planning to attend Obama’s party either.
Anyone else?

RSVPs so far for not planning to attend are:
Henry & his wife
YeltsinsTank
50sGirl
I'm not going, I'm cheese grating my nipples that night. Soz not soz

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Because it smacks of the Doxys influence after all she is the only one that feels like that about Kate.

Nasty, vindictive fucker she is I believe it was engineered by her
It's got her mucky paws all over it. I wonder how many gobbles she had to give to persuade someone to make this rubbish and trash Catherine.

She's going to need a damn knee replacement at this rate. I hope she gets multiple dental abscesses for doing this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well they got Harry right. Give old Gary some credit
I've just found one funny bit in 'The Prince'. Harry and Meghan doing royally screwed in episode 8. fast forward to 8:04 😁

It's slim pickings with this show. Why on earth is Frances de la Tour in it? They must have offered her a lot of money to choose this over other work.

I doubt that a second series will get made.

Reactions: 18
I won't be able to make it sadly - I'll be reading Lady Chatterley's Lover 😉

Latest Alex (Could the title be more perfect? 😁)
I bloody love Alex. He gives Not one single tit and loathes the pair of `whippersnappers`I hope he's found us Tattlers !

Pe
I'll come with you Nutty, and film it all for prosterity. I'll also bring a few large wet cod to slap Haz around the chops to let him know what we think about his heartless "revelations".
Perhaps you could push the disgusting pair into Obamas pool and forget to take your feet off their heads? Actually, remember to take your feet off their heads and throw them a life ring each ..... made of concrete. How's your aim?
Happy lady, make sure the vile little bleep knows how much we loathe him and the battered old gash he married.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why would Prince George like Kelly Ripa?
I'd never heard of her before. According to IMDB she's 50 ! Looks good for her age but she's not an attractive young girl.
I used to follow Gary janetti on IG. He had George obsessed with Lisa rinna

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm still reading the sub reddit, they haven't discovered the Urban dictionary meaning of roast chicken on the thread I'm reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just found one funny bit in 'The Prince'. Harry and Meghan doing royally screwed in episode 8. fast forward to 8:04 😁

It's slim pickings with this show. Why on earth is Frances de la Tour in it? They must have offered her a lot of money to choose this over other work.

I doubt that a second series will get made.
The whole thing seems pretty boring.

I've had it on Lady C speed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am too busy to go to the Obama’s or 6W parties.

The cat litter needs changing that night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The marvellous thing about Harry and Meghan is that they reach out and make you question your long-held beliefs!
For example, I was not interested in the RF. Back in the day, I was Team Diana, I felt she had been ill-used by the RF as a sacrificial virgin/ brood mare. I didn't like Charles and viewed Camilla as The Other Woman. I did like Harry the Lad and was pleased when he met his bride to be.
Fast forward to the present day. The disgusting behaviour of those cunting bastards has not only made me feel defensive of the RF but I am now on an internet forum!! Stuff about Diana has resurfaced that does her memory no good. Particularly, on the subject of parenting. I feel sorry for Charles - he looked so proud walking that woman down the aisle and in return she has turned his son against him. Although, there is obviously more to it. And as for Camilla? Well, not only do I think she would be great company, but I have a huge amount of respect for her. She actually is what HFEW wants to fool us into thinking she is. It's as if Camilla has embraced her unpopularity by taking on unpopular/unglamorous causes and turned the situation around with her undeniable success and championing of the vulnerable. I'm thinking specifically about her work regarding domestic abuse, rape and sexual abuse. What is more worthwhile - her initiative providing wash bags to sexual assault referral centres or platitudes written on bananas? HFEW could have learnt a lot from Camilla if she had wanted to.
So, well done Harkles, I've changed my views and it's all thanks to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Jealous of what exactly? 🤔

An ugly personality?
A history of prostitution?
Low intelligence?
No class?
No talent?
An extremely dubious past?
Multiple divorces?
Being despised by everyone?
Being hateful and unhappy?
Being jealous?
No family or friends?

We all aspire to these things don't we? NOT!

He won't spill anything. Same with Samantha. I reckon they were paid off/threatened.
I follow Samantha on twitter and for some reason she followed me back , She comes across as quite unpleasant in all honesty she had a go at Simone Biles for pulling out of her events and she is pushing another book ,

Oh and Hello Everyone :m:m

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I follow Samantha on twitter and for some reason she followed me back , She comes across as quite unpleasant in all honesty she had a go at Simone Biles for pulling out of her events and she is pushing another book ,

Oh and Hello Everyone :m:m
I'm inclined to think that Meghan's whole family are a ghastly bunch which is exactly why she's such an awful person.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.