Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No big birthday party
She was never ever going to attempt to compete with Obama.
It would be a sure thing failure and even she, narcissistic as she is, knows not to try that.

You never know though, maybe her bestest ever birthday surprise will be hawwy grovelling to Michelle/Barrack to bag her a last minute ticket to the hottest gig in town.

" SURPRISE! Look my darling pwincess ... you SHALL go to the ball!". What smeggy wants ....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
They were always going to name their daughter Diana.
Tattlers knew it and called it.
One of the many reasons I like the people in this thread so much is that they see stuff coming miles away.
They predict and get it right.
And if they don't know, they will dig and search until they find.

And whats all this about Catherine being a horrible and nasty person?
Ive seen bits and bobs of her talking to people and she comes over as perfectly nice.
So where is all the stuff coming from that she's the nasty one and not Meghan?

Mike Graham on Talk Radio just now invited people to phone in and talk about the cartoon show lampooning the Royals.
Gotta listen to this!
Over the years since she met William, lots of people who went to school and university with her have said that Catherine is a lovely person and very genuine. I've never heard anything bad about her.

Same can't be said about Smegatron 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Over the years since she met William, lots of people who went to school and university with her have said that Catherine is a lovely person and very genuine. I've never heard anything bad about her.

I think you can tell by the fact that she still has the same friends she made at school and uni and a family who may have been ambitious for their daughter but were still a close-knit family who welcomed William in and perhaps grounded him a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
#6W having to make her own birthday cake, because nobody else cares enough to make it for her.

There is a whole layer each, for every guest that will be turning up!

1628000065163.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Fukin hypocrite Bloom can duck right off. I hope he gets dropped by unicef because he clearly gives not one single flying duck about protecting children if he can sign up for a programme that bullies 3 children under 8. He's despicable. I'm writing to unicef. It's a good job Mr Flairey got me more stamps, it's going to be a busy week. What an utter bellend. The company he keeps says it all though really. bleep.
I just wrote to UNICEF About it. Headquarters are in New York, and I have a tit ton of postage, so an actual paper mail complaint is going to Henrietta Fore head of UNICEF, asking why Bloom, one of her Ambassadors, is working on a project mocking a real live 8 year child. As a mother I find it repugnant. It it’s the polar opposite of what I thought UNICEF stood for. I enclosed a self addressed stamped envelope to myself, and asked her to explain how her Good Will Ambassador can exploit a family of 3 children under 8 for monetary gain. In addition to mocking George, Fat Shaming Charlotte, and turning Louis into a thug. (I’m very pissy in the morning) . I don’t expect to ever get my self addressed stamped reply, but again, very pissy in the morning and loads of postage. Lol. You can swipe left on the internet, you have to hold a letter in your hand and then file it, or toss it, it’s tactile.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I think you can tell by the fact that she still has the same friends she made at school and uni and a family who may have been ambitious for their daughter but were still a close-knit family who welcomed William in and perhaps grounded him a bit.
Not to mention that they have essentially had the same staff since they established a household with absolutely no hint of abuse or nastiness.

For all that the sugars' claims that the Middletons are social climbers, we have seen zero evidence of them trying to cash in on or insert themselves into the RF activities. They are self-made people who have full lives and are there to support their children and grandchildren as needed (I have read that when the kids are at big events, one of their grandparents will be in the crowd so that they have someone familiar to focus on) We literally hear nothing from Pippa since she married. I do confess that I really love James Middleton's Instagrams (both personal and Ella & Co) since he adores his dogs and has become very well informed in their care, training, and using them to advocate for mental health, but there is never anything about his royal connections.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Did anyone else know from the very beginning? [Toronto native here with some insight]
I'd like to know if I'm one of the few here who knew right off the bat that Meghan was trouble. And I'm not talking about the wedding, or the Africa interview, or even Oprah. I'm talking... 2016 unconfirmed rumours swirling around about Harry potentially being linked to Meghan Markle. Let me take you on a journey of everything I thought and believed that has led to my current-day vindication of those feelings when I see forums like this one.
First off, I was born and raised in Toronto. I knew of Meghan Markle's existence at least a couple years before she met Harry. My sister's friend, a freelance writer in the city, heard about an event that MM was either organizing or hosting (can't remember) in Toronto. Consensus about her behaviour toward staff was - and I quote - "she was a scathing b****". Now keep in mind, this likely would have been 2014/2015... she was an absolute nobody and there would have been no need to spread mistruths about someone so barely relevant. For me at the time, it was just an interesting tidbit of information about Rachel from Suits. My brother also met her once at a party. Nothing too interesting to report from his account lol, just that she was "super skinny" and "looked bored of everyone" and "didn't say hi despite being introduced".
Meghan was a regular at an exclusive lounge, Soho House (Toronto location). For anyone who might not know, to get in you either have to know someone who is a member, or you have to be a member with a couple thousand dollar fee. As she frequented it, there was talk about her and amongst these whispers was the rumour of her being a "yacht girl" (aka an expensive prostitute). To take this rumour a step further, some actually said afterwards that THAT is how Harry met her. Now I don't know if that's true... but I'll tell you one thing and it's that no fibre of my being believes that BS of a "blind date by a mutual friend." Please. Spare me.
Now onto Cory Vitiello. Meghan loves to correct articles that list dates that overlap the two relationships. I can tell you that the relationships ABSOLUTELY overlapped and she 100% did CHEAT on Cory with Harry. Everyone in Toronto within those circles knew that to be fact and Cory didn't hide the fact that she blindsided him. She moved out of his home only after her relationship with Harry became public. Now why was she even with Cory? Well, she's always been a social climber, we know this. And at the time (after being married to a producer only gave her a few non speaking roles in movies) she was using Cory to elevate herself... via the cooking world. Look up "Meghan Markle cooking" and take note of all the guest appearances she makes on daytime TV either cooking something, talking about recipes, or even acting as "celebrity" guest judged on Chopped jr. Lol. Who do you think was getting her these gigs? They were all around that time. This girl was really scraping bottom of the barrel but at that time, it was something.
Next up: Jessica Frickin Mulroney. It may be hard to believe, but Jessica Mulroney has pull in Canada. She is married to Ben Mulroney (the SON of a former Canadian prime minister). The Mulroneys have associations to some of the highest elite in Canadian showbiz AND more importantly, politics, including the Trudeaus. It is no coincidence that MM would find herself associating with people of this calibre. But most importantly, Jessica Mulroney is NOTORIOUSLY known for being... horrible. Treats everyone poorly, racist, intolerant, selfish, greedy and spoiled. I (and all of Toronto I assure you) literally jumped for joy when Sasha Exeter exposed her. And have you noticed MM hasn't talked to her since? She was the latest flying monkey to be shelved by the narcissist. She even posted a pathetic instagram story with a quote about "distancing from friends" recently. Lol. But anyway, bottom line, I didn't trust anyone who would be friends with Jessica Mulroney.
So knowing all of this about MM, when she started dating Harry, I didn't buy for a SECOND that it was authentic. I already had my preconceived notions about her, which truthfully, I think is more than most people had since 99% of the world didn't even know who the hell she was. The 1% being mostly watchers of Suits lol.
Then the blind items started pouring in. Take a gander, and note how some blind items knew about the Diana angle 5 whole years before MM smudged her eye makeup and gave that Oprah interview and they knew how she would use it to manipulate him...
2016: https://blindgossip.com/no-dignity/
2017: https://blindgossip.com/rescue-me/ | https://blindgossip.com/vacation-ingratiation/ | https://blindgossip.com/beware-the-beehive/ | https://blindgossip.com/my-iconic-fiancee/
2018: https://blindgossip.com/appalling-frustrating-and-embarrassing/
2019: https://blindgossip.com/wounded-little-boy/ | https://blindgossip.com/the-big-plan/ | https://blindgossip.com/her-own-game/
2020: https://blindgossip.com/alarming-around-the-children/
I couldn't find them all but I do remember also reading ones about her completely ditching her dogs, wearing Diana's perfume on their dates, and how she had a coffee table book of Diana. In 2017, Ninaki Priddy, MM's childhood best friend for like two decades gave an interview and shared photos where she claims MM cut both her and Trevor off savagely (shelving) but also that MM had an obsession with Princes Diana: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5137785/Meghan-Markle-revelations-friend-knew-best.html This article from 2018 innocently calls attention to the fact that MM actually wrote about the Duchess of Cambridge on her blog, the Tig in 2012: https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a22727998/meghan-markle-blog-princess-kate/She refers to her as Princess Kate and there almost seems to be a passive aggressiveness when describing her wedding. I don't know about you, but I think MM's master plan would have been William. He's more her age and he was a mega heartthrob when she was a teenager. I digress.
Now despite all of this, I tried to be reasonable. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. But my intuition was screaming at me: she is a narcissist and she is manipulating him! And step by step, month by month, year by year, she proved ALL my instincts to be true...
- "My family is the family she never had." Until she discards them just like she did her own.- He needs to save her, rescue her, she's trying to be Diana... cue Megxit, cue Oprah, cue the me you can't see bombshell where she told him she would kill herself AND their unborn child if it wasn't for the fact that he "already lost a woman."- The fake doe eyes she gave him at the wedding and her "dupers delight" smirks in nearly every picture/video of her- Even just the fact that their relationship moved SO fast. Dating. Engaged. Married. Baby. Within 2 years. It makes me laugh that she reminded the whole world of "Waity Katie" (of course with the intention of taking a dig at Kate). William took his time with Kate so she could truly decide if that was the life she wanted. If Harry had any scruples, he would have done the same.- This relationship is TEXTBOOK narcissistic abuse, and if the roles were reversed, people would be talking about it more.
Anyway well, that was my rant. I'd love to know if anyone was staunchly anti-Meghan as I was from as early as 2016! Intuition, insight, or otherwise?

MEDIA=redditMeghanMarkle/comments/ots2xj/MEDIA

have a read of this - haven’t seen it before but seems like it is from someone who knows - 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Does this help

Thanks Just_me1954. The nursery where she was papped, which we think is in Ventura, is about 25 miles away from Montecito. Suppose you could travel that distance there and back each day as it is exclusive and for well to do folk! The hospital where Diana was born is in LA, which is 92 miles from Montecito - thought she was going to a local private hospital to give birth? Something doesn't add up here.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I just wrote to UNICEF About it. Headquarters are in New York, and I have a tit ton of postage, so an actual paper mail complaint is going to Henrietta Fore head of UNICEF, asking why Bloom, one of her Ambassadors, is working on a project mocking a real live 8 year child. As a mother I find it repugnant. It it’s the polar opposite of what I thought UNICEF stood for. I enclosed a self addressed stamped envelope to myself, and asked her to explain how her Good Will Ambassador can exploit a family of 3 children under 8 for monetary gain. In addition to mocking George, Fat Shaming Charlotte, and turning Louis into a thug. (I’m very pissy in the morning) . I don’t expect to ever get my self addressed stamped reply, but again, very pissy in the morning and loads of postage. Lol. You can swipe left on the internet, you have to hold a letter in your hand and then file it, or toss it, it’s tactile.
Good for you - I still have trouble, after all these years of Disney and Pixar, when these actors take credit for actually just reading a bleeping script and make-out like it was hard work. So up themselves.

Reactions: 26

Nobody has ever accused Kate of glueing someone’s eyes shut…just saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why didn't they just effing say that, then? 🤷 Instead of letting all this speculation run wild .. and making themselves look very disingenuous at best, or like shady grifty scammers at worst?

ETA: idk how solid this theory is though .. a few plot holes include the video footage of Farch at a year old or whenever that was, then all the drama over Lilibux's name...and the pregnancy stuff. Here's the thing, I think we could handle speculation over the pregnancies' veracity OR speculation over the existence of the children right now as you stated w/ concerns over their privacy & all that. But not both. Both things combined is just red flag city, it is just too much.

Is this fun for them or just normal? Do they sit down to their fake vegan dinners going "Lol today the blogosphere thinks the baby bump was the wrong size on [x date]" "Oh really? Weird. Pass the salt pls?"
I will never believe the Archie-moonbump theory. Lots of proof was bad photoshopped and individual experiences. Just like the rumours Kate never had HG. „When I/my neighbour/colleague/husband had IG it was never possible to……“
And the changing bump size was very possible due to angle, posture and lighting.

Archie is just a big kid. There are enough 2 year olds that are already at 104cm while some 3 year olds don’t even reach 90cm. Nothing unusual.

I don’t think there is much evil planning behind all of this. They have a massive delusion about their importance. That’s why they felt the need to tell everyone they wouldn’t tell anyone anything. and H might have felt some Schadenfreude while doing so. And if they plan on showing/telling stuff they have a tendency to pull out (birth) or change their mind if they feel offended for whatever (happens all the time). I also assume there was a massiv clash between both of them regarding what “protecting their privacy” means. Just like they seem to have a different understanding of being environmentally conscious and what marriage ceremony means than everyone else. M very probably didn’t see the odd planned pap shot as a problem but for H that’s a red flag, on the other hand M was not happy to show up with all the weight gain postpartum and probably felt it was intrusive. Both felt that criticism was always intrusive, aloof and entitled as they show themselves.
I believe the fact that BP has acknowledged Lili in congratulations and officially in the line of succession is proof enough that both children do exist. They didn’t have to include Lili now, they could have stated they would wait to update the website till York II arrives and do it all at once.
Archie wasn’t the most handsome baby boy and many people pointed that out, so my guess is Lili has to grow into her looks so they can present a cute darling baby/toddler girl. And I think they have realised that at least by not showing their children (and I mean what for? No one NEEDS to see them. They are as insignificant to our lives as the children of the bus driver that takes your uncle’s boss to work) they get at least some respect.

PS: I watched through The Prince. Honestly? It’s not that funny. And I think they missed in creating a fantastic meany Queen (should have researched thr Twitter account of Queen_uk). But George and Charlotte are actually the most likeable characters. And Owen. And their caricatures look still flattering. So while still not cool, it is also not as bad as some make it out to be. It’s just a very simple humour (are farts and burps still funny????)- you can tell it’s not British humour at all. And it does make fun of the hopeless job situation H&M found themselves in. I can absolutely see them like that. Both desperately hurting for money and unable to get real good jobs, him absolutely dim and her getting more annoyed with him by the second.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thanks Just_me1954. The nursery where she was papped, which we think is in Ventura, is about 25 miles away from Montecito. Suppose you could travel that distance there and back each day as it is exclusive and for well to do folk! The hospital where Diana was born is in LA, which is 92 miles from Montecito - thought she was going to a local private hospital to give birth? Something doesn't add up here.
I agree that lots of things don't add up.
I don't think that they live in the Monteshitto mansion but it's certainly likely that they are somewhere else in LA, perhaps in Ventura. They would not allow their real address to be out in the public domain. They probably can't afford to live somewhere like the Monteshitto mansion.

Although Harry is mega wealthy compared to the average person, by Hollywood standards they are not.
Their outgoings are huge with little money coming in. It's a sure bet that they've spent more on Sunshine Sucks, PR and staff salaries than they've earned since going to America and that's not taking into consideration living expenses, security, plastic surgery and designer clothing for Smeggy.

I'm just sick of the bravado and lies about their megadeals. One Spotify podcast so far which can't have earned very much and no other content since Xmas! They're hardly being prolific! They've now employed someone to work on Spotify content for them. This person will be getting a decent salary to cover for the Harkles lack of creativity.

They've announced the Pearl show for Netflix but it's probably not going to be out for ages. The only other thing they've done is an Invictus documentary (also not yet available). I doubt whether they've had much in the way of advance money from Netflix.

It's all smoke and mirrors with the Harkles. As for the mega amounts suggested for the book deal Hazno will have to pay someone else to write it for him because he isn't capable of doing it himself. Their lack of talent means that they have to use/employ others to do everything. People will only be interested in salacious and nasty nuggets of information about the RF. We all know that there will be some sort of press deal and all the juicy bits will be in all the newspapers thus removing the need for most people to actually buy the book when it eventually gets published.

As for Arseywell I doubt that vast sums are being donated. It's all a tax dodge for them and in reality it's their umbrella production company to try andget people to give them free ideas. It won't be too long before they've run through Hazno's current inheritance.

Hazno's going to find himself in big trouble soon when the IRS get round to investigating them. When Smeggy decides to divorce him he'll have nothing left. This is the reason why the RF have denied him access to his full fortune. They know that Meghan will just bleed him dry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm now scrabbling through my America music stuff to find 'Ventura Highway' lol. 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I put in a search for ‘best day care in Ventura’

And the top result is
1. Doggin' Around Daycare
  • 2954 Seaborg Ave
  • Ventura, CA 9
🐕‍🦺🐕🦮 sounds about right 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Property in Ventura appears to be considerably cheaper than in Santa Barbara.

There's an outside chance that the Harkles actually live in a much smaller place than the Monteshitto mansion. Their delusions of grandeur means that they will never admit it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They perhaps got Sunshite Sucks to put loads of PR out about them looking at and buying the Monteshito place, when they were never looking at buying it and actually bought in a different area?

ETA Or perhaps they even looked at it to create speculation, whilst they bought elsewhere?

Reactions: 19
Why are Meghan's children the only royal children with sealed birth records? Even the queen's birth records are accessible

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.