Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is, at least not organically. It's all paid PR. For a fun recent example see jlo and Aflac traipsing about in these endless staged photos all summer long. They're at least a bit easier on the eyes though.

You're not thick. That post was a disaster. I tried to read it THREE times because I'm very interested in the web scrubbing conspiracy, but I still have no clue what she's on about, we're missing big chunks of words and punctuation. By my count that's at least three of us complaining, now, so perhaps OP will grant us a rewrite.
Sweet baby cheeses :rolleyes: , I think "complaining " is a bit strong. I've not complained about her punctuation or grammar ... just that she seems a tad negative and it worries me.
I hope this doesn't become a bleeping pile-on.:cautious:

Mea culpa @Evangelina . I should have tried to message you off board. So sorry about this.

On topic, the toxic twosome are still cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who but a complete bleeping moron would go to her party and I Really hope they all pull last minute sickies and she is left looking an utter twit. Is this all organised by the fat blob?? is she not going to the Obamas if not what a smack in the gob.

Wonder who she had to shag for her Birthday party goodies.

Lunt, Hunt and Cunningham will be in attendance and her sugar gobshites, let's have a collection and send her a gift - any ideas anyone?? I vote for a parcel of dogshite
No fox tit is better it’s the worst kind
No Matter how many times I bath my dog when she’s rolled in some the smell lingers
Only thing that helps is rubbing in Tomato sauce
Which dyes her coat pink
Send Megs a birthday gift of a large jack in the box which explodes a ton of fox tit all over her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry I'm just on p7 but had to say this in relation to the HBO thing about George, yeah that's too far, they are just creating a parody cartoon, as they have no idea what George is actually like, but from what i have seen he seems to be a quiet, thoughtful and kind child, who has great passion about all of his interests, so hbo are basically just creating a fake character, to sell a contrived story line, if that's the case they could just have created a fictitious character family, given them a backstory of being very wealthy, loads of property, hailing from some ancestral but mythical line who believe that they should be the monarchy instead of the current incumbents..you know you probably could get some funny stuff from that, the imposter family being the diametric opposite of the actual RF.

Ooofft that was a bit longer than I thought it was going to be, as the main thing on my mind was the way that Mia Tindell was portrayed in the press whilst attending equestrian events with Zara and Mike. Many of these events had Zara competing and Mia would have been about 2ish, as everyone is outside and in a safe area little Mia was wandering around and a photographer decided to follow her taking pics with no adult there. Mia then went over to a large trailer that had an electrical hook up and this bleeping photographer is still taking pics as the wee one is getting closer to this potential danger, there was even a sarky comment that she was unattended, the next pic had Mia on Mike's shoulders eating ice cream, and they make a comment that she is tucking into another tasty treat...wtaf are you trying to fatshame a toddler, it's probably been a very long day, so she had some lunch and a couple of snacks..so what..Grrr but what really stood out for me was that prick taking a pic of a toddler walking towards a dangerous outdoor electric hookup and they would rather get a picture and publish it rather than just remove her from danger and take her back over to the group

Btw I love little Mia, she seems like a right character, def got her mum and gran in there. That's my fave royal group photo as well, the one with all of the great grandchildren and Louise and James as they were the youngest grand children, and there's little Mia having picked up gangan's bag and holding it proudly with the most determined look on her face, it's just adorable
BIB, you think that's bad? About 3 years ago here in NYC, a homeless and deranged man pushed an elderly Asian man onto the subway tracks in Queens. The elderly man was terrified and was trying to climb back onto the platform because a train was coming. The platform was full of people, including a photographer for one of the newspapers (it was either The Daily News or the New York Post), and not one of those dirtbags helped him. They did take out their phones and start recording/snapping pics. The newspaper published a picture of the train right before it hit the man. The photographer said he was trying to alert the motorman by using the flash from his camera. Yeah, I think he saw him. A bit off topic, but I've learned to never underestimate just how low someone will go.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
LOL WHAT? The "Hollywood people" in LA don't live in Hollywood because it hasn't been a nice neighborhood since at least 1960. Premieres and certain events happen there and studios are there but it's a tourist and party trap. There is no luxury retail in Hollywood - there never has been, at least not during my lifetime (or my parents' lifetimes for that matter (see 1960 above)). You need to go to WeHo or Bev Hills for that and I guarantee you the luxury shopping is absolutely not boarded up nor are the homeless taking over those areas. Are they in the Hollywood neighborhood and has it gotten worse over the past 18 months? Yes, absolutely. Gangs have always been in this area which brings along tagging; the tourism and clubbing element means a ton of drugs and crime because duh easy targets. But the self-important industry power types absolutely do not live in the are nor frequent it. Now if what you talked about above was happening in Beverly Hills or the Palisades and Malibu that would be hilarious and the karmic justice you're talking about (and, hell, if it went 2 counties and hours north to the Santa Barbara area that would be even better).
Just was in SM, VB...WH...and all around/in-between. Saw plenty. Even BH is not what it used to be. The homeless are being shuttled all around. tit mixed in with pseudo rich. VB was filled with them, the next week they were gone. The Markles are in SB because of the prestige factor. LA is a hell hole. Never again.

Timed out:
people" in LA don't live in Hollywood because it hasn't been a nice neighborhood since at least 1960. Premieres and certain events happen there and studios are there but it's a tourist and party trap. There is no luxury retail in Hollywood - there never has been, at least not during my lifetime (or my parents' lifetimes for that matter (see 1960 above)). You need to go to WeHo or Bev Hills for that and I guarantee you the luxury shopping is absolutely not boarded up nor are the homeless taking over those areas. Are they in the Hollywood neighborhood and has it gotten worse over the past 18 months? Yes, absolutely. Gangs have always been in this area which brings along tagging; the tourism and clubbing element means a ton of drugs and crime because duh easy targets. But the self-important industry power types absolutely do not live in the are nor frequent it. Now if what you talked about above was happening in Beverly Hills or the Palisades and Malibu that would be hilarious and the karmic justice you're talking about (and, hell, if it went 2 counties and hours north to the Santa Barbara area that would be even better).

To explain further:
Just was in SM, VB...WH...and all around/in-between. Saw plenty. Even BH is not what it used to be. The homeless are being shuttled all around. tit mixed in with pseudo rich. VB was filled with them, the next week they were gone. The Markles are in SB because of the prestige factor. Like I mentioned before, my Aunt lived in LA, SB and now, specifically Montecito for decades, so I am quite familiar with the areas too. LA is Now a hell hole. I get many people who still live there are in denial about the high end areas, thinking it won’t get that close, but even they admit they want to get out. HW is my overall location I use so people here can get an idea of the reality. MM and H are stupid for moving there. Even if they are two hours N in SB. They wanted to be close to the movie industry for the $, but in SB for the RE and cache. HW, BH or WeHo, to me, it’s all Ugly. You may think differently, all good. I will never live there or vacation again. My aunts home is beautiful, and as she is happy to be far from that influence, but she too is ready to leave. The fires and mudslides are frightening and she is wise to get out. Some are stuck, others are lucky enough to have options to leave.

SKY News Australia has been removed from YouTube. 😟
Alex Belfield is convinced he'll be next.
SKY News is the best news on YT. I also watch AB. Just Awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Sweet baby cheeses :rolleyes: , I think "complaining " is a bit strong. I've not complained about her punctuation or grammar ... just that she seems a tad negative and it worries me.
I hope this doesn't become a bleeping pile-on.:cautious:

Mea culpa @Evangelina . I should have tried to message you off board. So sorry about this.

On topic, the toxic twosome are still cunts.
Oof, complain was just a generic word my brain grabbed, it wasn't intended to be cruel. What I should say is: the intended message of the post is obviously so interesting to us, bc three of us so far have said we are confused by her wording, and we wanna know what she meant! In a roundabout way it is a compliment -- if the post was totally irrelevant or uninteresting we wouldn't be talking about it, we'd just have scrolled on by. I think she's getting at scrubbed search engine results but I can't understand it.
And Freda I just wanted you to know you're not thick, i.e. you're not the only one who had a prob understanding, that's all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oof, complain was just a generic word my brain grabbed, it wasn't intended to be cruel. What I should say is: the intended message of the post is obviously so interesting to us, bc three of us so far have said we are confused by her wording, and we wanna know what she meant! In a roundabout way it is a compliment -- if the post was totally irrelevant or uninteresting we wouldn't be talking about it, we'd just have scrolled on by. I think she's getting at scrubbed search engine results but I can't understand it.
And Freda I just wanted you to know you're not thick, i.e. you're not the only one who had a prob understanding, that's all.
I just wanted to add that I also was confused by her post but I love reading her posts and understand what Freda was trying to convey. Simply, could Evanglina repost for us in simpler terms and please do not take offence, none of us meant it to be offensive at all. We are interested but just need a simpler post to understand. That’s all.

Sky News Australia is brilliant. They say what everyone is thinking and don't hold back.
Yes they do but of course the idiots in LA would hate it. They hate anyone who don’t kiss their butt.

Reactions: 21
I was just scrolling through the Deuxmoi Instagram story of celeb sightings and it struck me that there are never any sightings of mr and Mrs 6. So either nobody knows who they are, they don’t care or the gruesome twosome never go out. The only time info appears it looks like a planted PR statement. The last ‘public’ photo of her was the Archie carrying pap walk.

Reactions: 30
I was just scrolling through the Deuxmoi Instagram story of celeb sightings and it struck me that there are never any sightings of mr and Mrs 6. So either nobody knows who they are, they don’t care or the gruesome twosome never go out. The only time info appears it looks like a planted PR statement. The last ‘public’ photo of her was the Archie carrying pap walk.
That was supposed to be a trip to school. What school? Obviously the invisible kid has only been to school once.

I have a horrible feeling that the Harkles are going to announce that one of their invisible children has died soon.
If they don't have custody of 2 children then this is what they might do to cover up. After all we've seen pictures of Harry on the beach with his dog but never with his son.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I know it's all 'a source says' or 'according to reports' but lets hope this happens soon .........

PRINCESS Anne is set to become the first woman to hold the title of Captain-General of the Royal Marines and she is "very keen" to take up the post stripped from Prince Harry after Megxit, according to reports.

The Princess Royal is seen as a "good fit" for the position which was passed down from Prince Philip to Harry upon his retirement from royal duties in December 2017. The Duke of Edinburgh had inherited the title in 1953 from the late King George VI, who died a year earlier. Senior military sources suggested Anne was "nailed on" as the next Captain-General of the Royal Marines.

A senior Royal Marines source told The Sunday Time: “Princess Anne has already done a lot with us over the years.
She’s really well connected to the navy and, as a consequence, has a soft spot for the Royal Marines.
We are very comfortable with her, especially given her outstanding sporting background. She is a good fit.”

A source close to The Princess Royal described her as being “very keen” to take on the role.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That was supposed to be a trip to school. What school? Obviously the invisible kid has only been to school once.

I have a horrible feeling that the Harkles are going to announce that one of their invisible children has died soon.
If they don't have custody of 2 children then this is what they might do to cover up. After all we've seen pictures of Harry on the beach with his dog but never with his son.
Yep, and a school that was over an hour away if I remember correctly. It’s so obvious that the few pics we got ages ago (delivering food/out with mcphees/walking dog/visit to clinic) were all pap walks. No sign since and the deuxmoi anons post the most z list celebs possible 😱

Reactions: 23
The only people who will attend will be the ones who weren’t invited to the Obama’s. Very much a second tier event, however they try to spin it. And very obviously the Snarkles weren’t invited either. This is their clapback - “we don’t want to go to your party anyway, because we’re having our own!”

Haha, I like to think that if HMtQ had an event that day and invited the Obama's they would be like "Yes, your Majesty, we would love to come... when did you say it was? ..... the 4th? ... of August? ........ Oh! .....<muffled whispering in the background>... We'll have to reschedule a couple of things, but sure, we'll be there. Looking forward to it".

Can't quite imagine them doing the same for an invite from Smeggy and Hazza :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

I've thought this for a while, otherwise how are they going to explain not having two children (which they never had in the first place). It would be the only way out and boy would it get the sympathy vote from those who haven't delved into the details like us Tattlers. ☹

• Sick
  • Sad
LOL WHAT? The "Hollywood people" in LA don't live in Hollywood because it hasn't been a nice neighborhood since at least 1960. Premieres and certain events happen there and studios are there but it's a tourist and party trap. There is no luxury retail in Hollywood - there never has been, at least not during my lifetime (or my parents' lifetimes for that matter (see 1960 above)). You need to go to WeHo or Bev Hills for that and I guarantee you the luxury shopping is absolutely not boarded up nor are the homeless taking over those areas. Are they in the Hollywood neighborhood and has it gotten worse over the past 18 months? Yes, absolutely. Gangs have always been in this area which brings along tagging; the tourism and clubbing element means a ton of drugs and crime because duh easy targets. But the self-important industry power types absolutely do not live in the are nor frequent it. Now if what you talked about above was happening in Beverly Hills or the Palisades and Malibu that would be hilarious and the karmic justice you're talking about (and, hell, if it went 2 counties and hours north to the Santa Barbara area that would be even better).
What is "tagging", please? Not heard the expression before. Thankyou :)

Reactions: 8
I've thought this for a while, otherwise how are they going to explain not having two children (which they never had in the first place). It would be the only way out and boy would it get the sympathy vote from those who haven't delved into the details like us Tattlers. ☹
Imagine the outpouring of public sympathy if that happened. It would be full on 'we wronged you' and Tattlers would have to hide away.

I feel horrible saying this but I'll only believe that those kids exist when I see a picture of them as a family with their faces visible. They cannot demand that we believe in invisible children.

• Heart
Oh dear …. Looks like the ‘Secret Celebrity Gossip #54’ thread is infiltrated with sugars 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I know it's all 'a source says' or 'according to reports' but lets hope this happens soon .........

PRINCESS Anne is set to become the first woman to hold the title of Captain-General of the Royal Marines and she is "very keen" to take up the post stripped from Prince Harry after Megxit, according to reports.

The Princess Royal is seen as a "good fit" for the position which was passed down from Prince Philip to Harry upon his retirement from royal duties in December 2017. The Duke of Edinburgh had inherited the title in 1953 from the late King George VI, who died a year earlier. Senior military sources suggested Anne was "nailed on" as the next Captain-General of the Royal Marines.

A senior Royal Marines source told The Sunday Time: “Princess Anne has already done a lot with us over the years.
She’s really well connected to the navy and, as a consequence, has a soft spot for the Royal Marines.
We are very comfortable with her, especially given her outstanding sporting background. She is a good fit.”

A source close to The Princess Royal described her as being “very keen” to take on the role.
I bet they’re scared of her ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
I think there is an easy explanation to it. H while happy to appear on tv and write books about his family is also the thriving force in keeping his children out of the spotlight. The royal watcher community has talked about this as a possibility since George was born. Many expected him to go further than W&K. No pictures at the hospital- very probably in line with his wishes (and good for her. She could opt out easily and avoid unflattering comparisons to her sister in law all while acting as if she wanted to me more natural and private), less public christening (but apart from the guestlist/godparents and the walkabout there was exactly the same amount of coverage, maybe even more thanks to all the drama). Just one front photo of H&A. All the paparazzi photos of m&a were made when H was in the UK or away. I am convinced he is not ok with tipping of the paps and she does not when he is around. And maybe had to stop after her last stunt. The few ones we got where probably pressured out of him (Christmas card) and I think he hated it. While I am no fan of him, I get why he wants his children to enjoy the privacy every normal child cab have. It’s the only thing I applaud them for. Especially as those children will grow up far away from royal roles. I would rather not see them, hear or read about them and let them grow up to be ordinary people no one knows.
M should have done her research. A few hours on the internet would have explained not only that you curtsy to the family at Christmas, but that her children would be on the outline, that the BRF is cutthroat and that H has some massive skeletons on the wardrobe and some chips on his shoulder.
I give it another 4 years before she cuts him loose because he is of a hindrance than anything else.
🍿 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Yep, and a school that was over an hour away if I remember correctly. It’s so obvious that the few pics we got ages ago (delivering food/out with mcphees/walking dog/visit to clinic) were all pap walks. No sign since and the deuxmoi anons post the most z list celebs possible 😱
Can anyone remember where that last 'pap' photo, supposedly on the way to school, was taken? Was it in the same area as the hospital where a birth certificate shows a Diana Mountbatten-Windsor being born on the same day a Lidl? If so, could be a clue to where they are actually living, rather than their make believe home in Monteshito.

I could go back through all the old threads to find out this info but hoping somebody has a better memory and knowledge of the area than I have.😁

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.