Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who but a complete bleeping moron would go to her party and I Really hope they all pull last minute sickies and she is left looking an utter twit. Is this all organised by the fat blob?? is she not going to the Obamas if not what a smack in the gob.

Wonder who she had to shag for her Birthday party goodies.

Lunt, Hunt and Cunningham will be in attendance and her sugar gobshites, let's have a collection and send her a gift - any ideas anyone?? I vote for a parcel of dogshite
Dear Nuttynana,
Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, Countess of D**barton and Baroness Kilkeel wishes to honour you with an invitation to her 21st birthday party on 4th August 2021. You are fortunate that a vacancy has arisen.
As the Duchess is the owner of many beautiful pieces, please do not bring a gift, cash will suffice.
Please bring a bottle (champagne or meths - no supermarket crap) and also a packed lunch.

Yours as ever,
O. Scobie
Lackey to Meghan, Duchess of Sussex etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Nothing would surprise me.
Everything that is said by them is twisted and distorted onto a third party, such liars should never be allowed to prosper.

I would love to have seen her face when her invite never arrived, bet it was priceless and not much crockery left at home wherever that is.

I now despise the Clooneys especially since she was brought up in the UK and find it difficult that they are aiding the LA liars, the problem being that they are too powerful over there and are treated as demi god's who can do no wrong🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Dear Nuttynana,
Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, Countess of D**barton and Baroness Kilkeel wishes to honour you with an invitation to her 21st birthday party on 4th August 2021. You are fortunate that a vacancy has arisen.
As the Duchess is the owner of many beautiful pieces, please do not bring a gift, cash will suffice.
Please bring a bottle (champagne or meths - no supermarket crap) and also a packed lunch.

Yours as ever,
O. Scobie
Thank you for your kind invitation Mr Scabies Plastic Face but unfortunately I have a bad case of diarrhoea and kindly enclosed is a specimen, oops it explodes upon opening💩💩💩

The staff at Sandrigham used to keep their pets inside when 6 was up there as he was know to be trigger happy, and domestic pets went missing.

Truly and obnoxious arrogant , self important, nasty piece of work.
bleep of the first degree!!

The staff at Sandrigham used to keep their pets inside when 6 was up there as he was know to be trigger happy, and domestic pets went missing.

Truly and obnoxious arrogant , self important, nasty piece of work.
bleep of the first degree!!

Why don't we all do a Tattler poll of what we would like to give the Doxy for her 40th/43rd Birthday, I select @Pom Bear to give us a good start followed by @Flairey with her Welsh wisdom and razor sharp wits

Why don't we all do a Tattler poll of what we would like to give the Doxy for her 40th/43rd Birthday, I select @Pom Bear to give us a good start followed by @Flairey with her Welsh wisdom and razor sharp wits

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
There were never consequences for Charles, the only ones in the past(not about current events) suffering consequences were Andrew, Anne and Edward.

Now Harkles used this too, on William, with the claims that William was protected, and poor Harry was not.

The reality is that Charles treated them equally, Harry's PR mashinery however did a spin, with "woe is me, the oppressed spare."
And yes, I'm blaming Charles.
Pegs baby shower was on 20.2 2019.
The protocol breaking tackiness of a celebrity gathering, which misused the US secret service.

A month later :
And they continued "work" Vogue, US Open, tours...

Of course its established now that the Harkles "tried" see Oprah, and being unable the handle "oppression" which actually happened only on Charles siblings, they left.

And yes, it's exactly the right amount of damage that Diana wanted:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
No invite to the Obamas big one then🤭🤭🤭
I wouldn't put it past them to have got the Big Invite and are keeping quiet only for them both to make a 🌟 appearance and have everyone here talking about how we didn't think they had got an invite!! Anyone who is anyone will be going to the 'Big' one - who on earth is left to attend her bash? It surely is going to be most underwhelming! And the good thing is every Big Birthday will be overshadowed by the Obamas unless she manages to shave a couple of years off in the next decade!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dear Nuttynana,

Yours as ever,
O. Scobie
Undercover with the Harkles.... Smeggy has put me to work on the preparations for her party....... she's desperate to make a good impression ! 😃
Polish_20210801_160921199.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
25 July 2021

From the Desk of OMID SCOBIE
Hell Hall
Montecito, CA USA

At the risk of sounding entitled, we in Montecito must vent today.

When we invited our friends and family to Duchess Meghan’s destination birthday party
at Lambeth Palace, only 3 people RSVP’d out of 350! We understand paying $20,000 to
share Meghan’s special day might be too much for some, but when we changed the venue
to the Notre Dame Cathedral and lowered the cost to $17,000, only 7 RSVP’d. It costs
less, they are repairing the fire damage, but fewer of you want to come?

I am tempted to tell Meghan to just blow out her 25 candles by herself and not let any of
you take part in any of her exciting celebrations. You have 3 days to respond to our
e-vites or we will delete you from the group chat and do an interview about you with
Oprah!

And don’t get me started on the gifts you’ve sent to the Duchess. The Clapper on/off
switch? Really? Every time Meghan throws the dishes all the lights start flickering! DO
BETTER!

Omid Scobie
Hell Hall

announcement2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Today finally on the DM I had to scroll wayyy down before an h&m article appeared, and it was teensy & inconsequential (can't even remember the gist). Sorry, smeggacunt, we gots COVID, vaccine drama, raging wildfires and the 'lympics...all more important than your pwetty pwetty pwincess birthday party. (Literally, as a lifelong very-non-sports type person I am for once thrilled to see Olympic coverage everywhere I turn 😂)

I rather enjoyed this DM comment from yesterday, attached. Bc of his job he's ofc going to be surrounded by models, pour girls etc, that's just the game & Eug surely knows it. May or may not mean anything.
What exactly is a “brand ambassador” and how does a person become one. Do you have to be a Mr Princess Eugenie or could anyone apply?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That is hilarious.

OOo I used to watch Drop The Dead Donkey. I am sure the guy on the left was the lead. He was a reporter in that too.
I rather liked Tim Nice But Dim - knew so many people exactly like him! off to catch up now.

• Haha
Yeah you have to wonder what else have they lied about?
"Lied about" is a bit strong yeltsi. More like covering up in the way mama bears do when their offspring do wrong.
Example "Why is lil Jimbo not at school Mary?" "Oh he has a strep throat and I've kept him at home for now". In truth the lil tit was expelled for a week for spitting at a teacher. That kind of thing. We all protect those we love or care about, even to the point of 'recollections may vary'. That's life and pretty normal in families.
Again, to be fair, we know Phil the greek could be a sarky bleep and had no patience, and we know Anne is very similar, and we know Andrew has always been an arrogant bastard and Edward has never been super-macho man. So any PR there failed miserably:m. With Hawwy we were stupid enough to assume that joining the military , fighting for 'good' causes made him a half decent and even good person ... so the pr machine had an easy job in that respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"Lied about" is a bit strong yeltsi. More like covering up in the way mama bears do when their offspring do wrong.
Example "Why is lil Jimbo not at school Mary?" "Oh he has a strep throat and I've kept him at home for now". In truth the lil tit was expelled for a week for spitting at a teacher. That kind of thing. We all protect those we love or care about, even to the point of 'recollections may vary'. That's life and pretty normal in families.
Again, to be fair, we know Phil the greek could be a sarky bleep and had no patience, and we know Anne is very similar, and we know Andrew has always been an arrogant bastard and Edward has never been super-macho man. So any PR there failed miserably:m. With Hawwy we were stupid enough to assume that joining the military , fighting for 'good' causes made him a half decent and even good person ... so the pr machine had an easy job in that respect.
I agree as much as I support the RF they have all had a personality bypass and Hawwy has a bad case of being a thick, minge driven, whining, whinging dunce.

Everything that is said by them is twisted and distorted onto a third party, such liars should never be allowed to prosper.

I would love to have seen her face when her invite never arrived, bet it was priceless and not much crockery left at home wherever that is.

I now despise the Clooneys especially since she was brought up in the UK and find it difficult that they are aiding the LA liars, the problem being that they are too powerful over there and are treated as demi god's who can do no wrong🙄🙄
George and Obama take a boat ‘ride’ - ( oh and look a little closer at the child) no idea what this was about but has been discussed for a while

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not convinced that Smeg was 'desperate for children' when she came to UK looking for a man. Marrying Hazz she realised the optics and money/prestige associated with royal children would secure her future. The surrogate path the least physically painful but most complex to manage believably with deception. Will be interesting as the years go by how much we see of these phantom children, and how they view their rejected royal heritage/disordered parents. Only the passing of time will diminish their importance in the line of succession, and hopefully Charles will not be blackmailed into giving them titles.
The thing with kids is that more often than not they will automaticly resent how they were brought up. It's in their contract.
At some point the cali dollies will resent not living in ancient castles and being part of the pomp and ceremony the Brits excel in.
BUT ... were they brought up in ye Ole Englande they'd likely resent the stuffy lifestyle and not being surf bunnies in socal.
These are two products of (allegedly) Hawwy and smeggy, two of the most resentful nasty discontented ungrateful pieces of tit on the planet so I don't hold much faith in them turning out well. They will hate everyone and everything ... mostly their parents.

There were never consequences for Charles, the only ones in the past(not about current events) suffering consequences were Andrew, Anne and Edward.

Now Harkles used this too, on William, with the claims that William was protected, and poor Harry was not.

The reality is that Charles treated them equally, Harry's PR mashinery however did a spin, with "woe is me, the oppressed spare."
And yes, I'm blaming Charles.
Pegs baby shower was on 20.2 2019.
The protocol breaking tackiness of a celebrity gathering, which misused the US secret service.

A month later :
And they continued "work" Vogue, US Open, tours...

Of course its established now that the Harkles "tried" see Oprah, and being unable the handle "oppression" which actually happened only on Charles siblings, they left.

And yes, it's exactly the right amount of damage that Diana wanted:
Gotta be honest here Evangelina, you are starting to worry me.
Your MO seems to be endlessly subtly dissing the royals, dredging up negative things and forecasting horrors about to befall them and us.
Some of the stuff you find/have is amazing certainly, but so so much of it is very negative, quite depressive and full of doom and gloom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.