Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flairey

VIP Member
The UK Committee for UNICEF (UNICEF UK) raises funds for UNICEF’s emergency and development work for children. We also promote and protect children’s rights in the UK and internationally. We are a UK charity, entirely funded by supporters.

Actor Orlando Bloom has been involved with UNICEF since 2007 and was made a Goodwill Ambassador in 2009.
# hypocrite

Fukin hypocrite Bloom can fuck right off. I hope he gets dropped by unicef because he clearly gives not one single flying fuck about protecting children if he can sign up for a programme that bullies 3 children under 8. He's despicable. I'm writing to unicef. It's a good job Mr Flairey got me more stamps, it's going to be a busy week. What an utter bellend. The company he keeps says it all though really. Cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Well this makes me want to rush out and buy the updated version...... Yawn!

Can't wait to read about the 'various philanthropic and business endeavours' they have been involved with .......
Yet more lies to add to all the others ........

Extract from the `Express -

Finding Freedom has been updated since its publication last summer with a new chapter.

HarperCollins said the update will also include Meghan’s “emotional healing journey from losing a child to the birth of their daughter”.

HarperCollins added: “Behind the scenes of Harry and Meghan’s ground breaking interview with Oprah, details behind the couple’s move to California (and) the various philanthropic and business endeavours the Sussexes have been involved with since their move and what’s to come with Archewell Productions.”

The update will also include new information regarding "challenges the couple face regarding privacy and the British press (and) the heartbreak the couple felt over Prince Philip’s death.”

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

freda19

VIP Member
Me too @Chita I was hoping for a really good unearthed book about what an absolute spunk bucket she is. Now it's beginning to sound like he's knocking one out over her of a night time. Global superstar my fat arse. 🤬
I think he's just sweetening the nasty medicine.
Trying to avoid being outright scathing and leading them into a false sense of security by tossing them a few sweeteners.
I have faith.

Every time I hear the names H or M I hear the word cunt!
The highest accolade ever!
My work here is done.:m

• Haha
  • Heart

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
I'm so angry about this HBO thing abusing our little George. I hate them with all my soul. Let's let them know. Below are their twitter handles in tweets.
ETA:
'How do I complain to HBO?
If you would like to provide feedback about HBO programming, you may contact us at [email protected]. HBO is happy to receive your questions and feedback, however, due to a large volume of emails we may not be able to reply to each email we receive.'

and also there's this body in the US to complain to, apparently, ETA = but it doesn't look promising to me.

The FCC doesn't care unless Janet Jackson shows her nipple at a football game. It cares even less under a Democratic administration. The fact that this is HBO means that the FCC will care even less than that because it's not broadcast television-- it's a subscription service and people would have to pay for access to be offended by it. The only way I can see the US government getting in the middle of this would be if an episode caused a major diplomatic incident, or if someone was placed in grave danger or killed. Even then it would probably the network bowing to public pressure to take it down, not the FCC or the government telling them to do it. This show looks like trash that most people in America can't relate to, and HBO has other problems. I don't think it's going to last anyway.

• Angry
  • Sad

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I know it's all 'a source says' or 'according to reports' but lets hope this happens soon .........

PRINCESS Anne is set to become the first woman to hold the title of Captain-General of the Royal Marines and she is "very keen" to take up the post stripped from Prince Harry after Megxit, according to reports.

The Princess Royal is seen as a "good fit" for the position which was passed down from Prince Philip to Harry upon his retirement from royal duties in December 2017. The Duke of Edinburgh had inherited the title in 1953 from the late King George VI, who died a year earlier. Senior military sources suggested Anne was "nailed on" as the next Captain-General of the Royal Marines.

A senior Royal Marines source told The Sunday Time: “Princess Anne has already done a lot with us over the years.
She’s really well connected to the navy and, as a consequence, has a soft spot for the Royal Marines.
We are very comfortable with her, especially given her outstanding sporting background. She is a good fit.”

A source close to The Princess Royal described her as being “very keen” to take on the role.

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member

"..... many of the secrets they know are explosive and would blow up much of the victim narrative so carefully crafted by those two.

“For example, some of these staff members were aware of commercial conversations that were going on when they were still full-time royals – they were clearing the way to make millions long before Megxit was revealed."

With any luck the way that they treated staff may yet be their undoing 😊
What level of stupid do you have to be to mistreat and bully the people who know all of your secrets?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

50sGirl

VIP Member
Sugary sugary shite... I used to like Melissa McCarthy too🤮
Her “friend” Meghan?? I don’t recall seeing her at their wedding. Oh hang on, did she turn up 3 days earlier?!

Edit: just watched it. Cringe! And she calls herself an actress?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
That article about David Beckham as Harry' s "pal" has put him in touch with some marvellous PR woman who manages celebs etc. etc...Who helped the Beckhams with their brand. The woman who looks as miserable as sin pushing her supermarket trolley !! The Beckhams can't stand the Harkles, and 6's wife fell out with Victoria 'cos she wouldn't let her wear her clothes for free....6's wife then put some nasty gossip about Victoria spreading gossip about the wife, and Hazzno got in touch with David and told them off. I hope The Beckhams told them to Feck right off!

Also David and Romeo where at the football at Wembley with William and Kate, He knows which side his bread is buttered, especially as David wants that Knighthood :sneaky:

I also think Sunshine Sucks have run out off few puff stories, because if I recall rightly, this piece was run last year sometime .... I remember the stroppy face of the woman and thought " what a miserable old bag!"

OMG. it must be so hard for the PR to find any good stories to put out there

• Haha
  • Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
Shows how powerless the RF in the US is.
Orca didn't remove the manipulated articles, which twist the facts about British media.

And now a minor is portrayed as "sassy gay man" exposing George to shool mockery, and in addition Harry (teh privacy God) is voiced by his own "friend" in a show which drags his nephew.
If the roles were reversed, Williams actor friend, in a show about speshull Archie, there would be outrage, but Archie is a private citizen tm.

• Angry
  • Sick

LilyDCUSA

Poor Prince George, what's he done to deserve this? He's just a kid ffs. It's horrible.
Sadly, inaction from the Queen and from BP has given the impression to the wider world that the RF, and any member of it, are fair game and open to ridicule. Just a short while ago, this piling on would have been unthinkable. Here in the US we still have a hands off attitude concerning the minor children of our public figures, for the most part. I really don't understand why the British public are tolerating this.

• Sad
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I must be living in a parallel universe because for the first time ever I agreed with shouty Shola on gmb this morning. She was dead against Prince George being parodied as kids should be off limits and I wholeheartedly agree.

• Heart
  • Wow

Louk

VIP Member
I don't know if this is due to the illiterate 12 year olds running the DM, but it's in quote marks
Screenshot_20210731-071347~2.png

So whilst senior working members of the RF, having got pregnant within minutes after the sham wedding, they hoped to build a sham charity one day? Less than a year after the marriage they named their kid after the charity???

I thought they named the kid, became unhappy, left, took inspiration from his name. My boss once told me that "the truth is the truth and will always be the truth". People aren't smart enough to lie all the time.

That woman had absolutely no intention of staying in the UK. They must have been dreaming before they were even married then? 😠😠😠

• Angry
  • Heart

Xales

VIP Member
Oh yeah, cuntchops was NOT scheduled to meet Michelle. She gate crashed the event. She was supposed to be somewhere else but decided to insert herself into Michelle's book thing and buggered up the Royal rota and security. Another example of her abusing the royal rota and doing as she pleased. By all accounts the chat was very very brief because Michelle, unlike smeggy, knew how important it was to stick to the planned tight schedule especially as her time in London was limited. So while yes, she did meet Michelle, it was not the long love-in SS made it out to be. More like a 10 minute repetitive groupie thing that Michelle had no choice but to accede to ... cos 'Royal' innit?
Smeggy: "Oh Michelle I love you. I love Barrack. I'm black too yanno and I'm a pwincess now. Can we be best friends? I love you and I hate the Donald."
Michelle: "lovely honey. Gotta run, people to see, book to promote, byeeee... "
Is this when she was being held prisoner in the palace having had her keys, passport etc taken away and wasn't allowed to leave?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Had a simpleton sugar on Twitter telling me that we are a racist country, H & M are the most popular royal family members and the commonwealth will collapse without them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick