Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling it is no coincidence that Sophie Turner is married to Priyanka Chopra. Famous for sitting in the Royal box at Wimbledon arranging her scarf as others clapped the arrival of the Cambridges and being a close friend of Meghan's -for the moment anyway!

Sorry I meant to write "to her husband's brother" ! They are sisters in law. Sorry again!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We have lost our voice.
We've become hoarse from shouting for something to be done.
Nobody is listening.
I would like to see some public demonstrations....signs... in front of BP ....and a few other places Noise.... complaint. Demonstrations at HBO London affiliates...etc.

Reactions: 16
Sadly, inaction from the Queen and from BP has given the impression to the wider world that the RF, and any member of it, are fair game and open to ridicule. Just a short while ago, this piling on would have been unthinkable. Here in the US we still have a hands off attitude concerning the minor children of our public figures, for the most part. I really don't understand why the British public are tolerating this.
BIB Who said we are?
The British public are trying the best we can to open up the world’s eyes to Hazzno (who, IMO, believe, he and his z list wifey have had a part to play in this) - we have the best sense of humour bar none - we can laugh at ourselves and the RF as much as we like - and Hazzno is the gift which keeps on giving - so there’s a great joke right there.
We have an ageing beloved widowed monarch and a spineless govt. have been betrayed by an ex-royal and now it seems it is open season on the British - we can take it - BUT if an American 2 bit broadcasting company thinks that a future king of 8 years old is ‘fair game’ to be ridiculed then that tells me how cowardly they really are as they haven’t the guts to do this to one of their own on their own soil. Bullying in any form is abhorrent. Shame they couldn’t come up with something more original as we already have plenty of RF satire here - but no one goes anywhere near the children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Couldn't figure out if you know what happened about the dancing from your post, sorry.
In case you didn't hear about it:

The George mockery started with Lana Spencer, and then many dancers danced as a protest in the US.
This is beautiful, can see a few women but looks predominantly men in the crowd there. There were 3 boys in my ballet class but they had all dropped out by the time we finished primary school because of bullying.

Honestly it really pisses me off when stuff like this happens, it's regressive and helps no one.

I usually like a good piss take-y animated series but what on earth were they thinking including the kids. They could easily have done it another way without including G,C&L.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
BIB Who said we are?
The British public are trying the best we can to open up the world’s eyes to Hazzno (who, IMO, believe, he and his z list wifey have had a part to play in this) - we have the best sense of humour bar none - we can laugh at ourselves and the RF as much as we like - and Hazzno is the gift which keeps on giving - so there’s a great joke right there.
We have an ageing beloved widowed monarch and a spineless govt. have been betrayed by an ex-royal and now it seems it is open season on the British - we can take it - BUT if an American 2 bit broadcasting company thinks that a future king of 8 years old is ‘fair game’ to be ridiculed then that tells me how cowardly they really are as they haven’t the guts to do this to one of their own on their own soil. Bullying in any form is abhorrent. Shame they couldn’t come up with something more original as we already have plenty of RF satire here - but no one goes anywhere near the children.
They do this to children of presidents here in the states. Chelsea Clinton and Amy Carter both got picked on a LOT for their looks, and the Bush twins got trashed for supposedly partying to excess. Obama's daughters mostly got a pass; I think one got some coverage when she got a part time job. Then Barron Trump got concern trolled by just about everyone because on election night in 2016 he was acting tired and uninterested in what was going on at 3 or 4 in the morning-- and he was 10 or 11 at the time. For 4 years he got pummeled with claims that he was autistic and stupid because of that one appearance. The media here claims to care about children, will be the first to screech WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN in any news story but if they want to get at you for some reason, your kids will be the first in the line of fire. It's just how they are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I admit that I have watched the Windsors, which is a Royal parody that I think aired on channel 4. However, as far as I am aware they NEVER feature any of the kids - nor the queen - and it is so obviously satirical, not to mention actually funny.

This is none of those things. The fact they have centred it so much on young children is disgusting. They have no consent, no rights and no voice.

I can’t believe Dan Stevens - he was Matthew Crawley! An actually talented actor, at least I thought so. Also Orlando Bloom, I didn’t think he’d stoop that low. I didn’t think Sophie would either, especially after the statement she did. What is going through their heads apart from dollar signs?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
BIB Who said we are?
I agree with what you're saying...but I have yet to see a crowd form in protest in the UK.

Reactions: 11
I still can't quite believe that a major network has funded and paid A list stars to make a show mocking a child who is very much alive and who did not choose this.
If this were about Sasha or Malia Obama, or Barron Trump, Americans would be foaming at the mouth. An Instagram is one thing, but how can a whole network think this is a good idea?

I tried to watch one of her videos once and lasted approx 2 minutes. It's like visiting someone in an old age home - boring, slightly unsettling and you can't wait to leave.
The Obama children yes. Barron Trump no. I remember there were stories in the news that Barron Trump either was autistic or had some kind of disability and nobody said anything. The Obama family is thought of as gods and goddesses over here (🤮) and the Trumps are thought of as Satan.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Sweet Jesus, hubby and I have guffawed like loons at this...I'm wiping tears from my eyes. Thanks for posting this it's made a crappy day much better 😘😂😂.
My husband is obsessed with people using the recorder for famous song and plays them at work to annoy his mates.My favourite it Chop Suey by System Of A Down

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know if this has been posted yet

The few sentences that you can read there. I think they are from Lady C's previous video. She says that some royals, courtiers and politicians would like to see H and M removed but its not that simple and people should sign the petition.
I watched it last night because I could not get to sleep and it has been a while since a video was on here so I searched google (it said it was 2 days ago). I am only on the mobile and do not know how to paste videos into the thread.
Lady C was wearing what looked like a black, green and pink sarong with fine green multi strand necklace.

Reactions: 18
The few sentences that you can read there. I think they are from Lady C's previous video. She says that some royals, courtiers and politicians would like to see H and M removed but its not that simple and people should sign the petition.
I watched it last night because I could not get to sleep and it has been a while since a video was on here so I searched google (it said it was 2 days ago). I am only on the mobile and do not know how to paste videos into the thread.
Lady C was wearing what looked like a black, green and pink sarong with fine green multi strand necklace.
Here you go. If you tap the 3 vertical dots near the description it will bring up some options, share, copy link.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here you go. If you tap the 3 vertical dots near the description it will bring up some options, share, copy link.
Thank you Just_me1954, that's the one.
When I press the 3 dots I only get "Watch later" or "Share". Will try next time.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.