Harry and Meghan #129 until we get DNA proof you can shove your Troof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasn't got a bumper crop down below more like a limpy cock
True but it looks just the right girth to be a suitable peg on which to store his donuts.

Looking at that specimen reminds me of one of my favourite quotes from Sex and the City "it was like a pencil. I didn't know whether he was trying to f*ck me or erase me"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I may be in the minority... (I also visit this forum sporadically)
I watched the first 4 episodes of The Prince and I laughed my socks off.
I love the way all the characters are parodied. Francis de la Tour as The Queen. 😘👌
The Haz and Wifey sketches are even more hillarious, as that doesn't seem to be a parody, but art imitating life.
(Also to note my bar for what I do find humourous is pretty low - Adult Swim, anyone...?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I was taking a Harkle break and watching the new episode of The Grand Tour with Clarkson, Hammond and May. As usual Clarkson and Hammond played a joke on May...by attaching a large photo of The Harkles on their wedding day to the wheel arch of May's cadillac. WTF! It was too surreal. Are those gobshites never off the air?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn’t they track down what they thought was the fiat? and then it was later found burnt out - I haven’t read about all of this for years so may be mistaken - wasn’t they also trying to say Henri was some kind of ‘agent’ as well.

Hazzno really has nothing else has he? TBH if he does drag it all up yet again - there is so much more info on the web /social media etc that frankly everything his memoirs ‘reveal’ will be scrutinised and debunked by someone - I say let him do it because at least it will be over and done with - so if he wants to stir up a hornets nest let him ….. all the loyal PD supporters will hear some real truths and her memory will be well and truly done for IMO. I do feel for PW / PC but if they will not manage him now then I’m afraid awaitng the books release will be too later for any damage control. Hazzno honestly makes me want to projectile vomit 🤮
Sorry really late back to this. You’re talking about James Andansons Fiat. He was a pap but was nowhere near Paris that night & his Fiat was on bricks. No it wasn’t him. Look up (google) white Fiat uno resprayed red

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Saw that ....He gives me rage😡... Surprisingly Shouty Shola was well behaved and on George's defence.... Kids off limits... The comedian guy was an @rse... Thought the kid was fair game... No he is not... What a disgrace.of a "cartoon" shame on Orlando Bloom, Frances de la tour ( shocked) et al 😡
Screenshot_20210731-000859_Google.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The year is 2025 and The Montecito Monsters have managed to bring the Royal Family down. Unfortunately, this has led to a massive upheaval within the UK and the country is now in the midst of a catastrophic recession.

The Monsters have been thrown out of the US after Megz gained access to the White House and was caught trying to blackmail the President with photos of her giving him a gobble.

The Royal Family have sent The Monsters to live in a council flat in Sunderland and they receive a very small allowance which only covers the basics. Destined to fade into obscurity, the forlorn pair, dressed in unfashionable clothing, shuffle through Sunderland City Centre searching for cheap meals in Iceland. They bicker endlessly, but The Queen has forbidden them from ever divorcing and, it seems, they are stuck with each other for ever and ever.
Screenshot_20210729-005324_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Some of the comments said her ex Corey? He was,is a chef

This girl, who I think is good, talks about Priyanka as they were both Miss World contestants, and says she and smeg are both narcissists

What a delightful, highly intelligent, very lovely young lady!
Thank you for posting her here💝

Reactions: 18
Sorry, squaddies is often used as abbreviation for Sugar Squad, not actual army buddies aka “security” for dimwit.
Ooooops. Lol! :m I lead a sheltered life, & try to avoid as much sugar as possible - it make me irrationally angry, so I’ve not heard it used before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he's talking out of his arse this time - even if 6 does try to pin the blame for Diana's death on his father and grandmother, no one really believes it anymore, or even cares about it. Diana's death doesn't have the intrigue or mystique of the death of Marilyn Monroe; Diana was in a car that was driven at speed by a drunk driver, and not wearing a seatbelt. End of.

And as for the book being the biggest selling book making billions, we've heard most of it already, and given their incosistent versions of 'their truth' it will be regarded as just another piece of fan fiction. 6 was 12 years old at the time, what can he possibly know, and given his use of drink and drugs, I'd be amazed if he even remembers his own name some days.

Lilidoll was added to the LoS as a formality on the website, nothing more. Her supposed birth put her there, it was just admin updating the website in their own time.

Each time 6 or Mrs 6 try to tell us more of what they went through there are diminishing returns because no one cares about them.

"Wah wah wah, my mummy died when I was 12. Wah wah wah, I had to walk behind her coffin" Grow up; you're a man in his 30s with a wife and in theory 2 children, who had one of the best support networks when she died. Maybe all the genital pain you're feeling is because instead of talking to her on the phone the night she died, you cut the conversation short to play with your cousins. It's your own guilt.

Sorry, but this time I think Smallbrook is talking a load of old baboons bollocks.
BIB: But that's the problem, there are a lot of people who do believe PD was assassinated. If Haznoballs even so much as alludes to insider knowledge or even suspicion that this is true it will be held up as "proof" by the believers. It will be damaging to the RF if he does this.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
BIB: But that's the problem, there are a lot of people who do believe PD was assassinated. If Haznoballs even so much as alludes to insider knowledge or even suspicion that this is true it will be held up as "proof" by the believers. It will be damaging to the RF if he does this.
Harry has lied many times now. By the time the book comes out, he will likely have been caught in more lies. In the book itself, there will probably be still more lies. He can shout it from the mountaintops, get 2-party verification and have Moses sign an affidavit at the burning bush and the only people who believe him will be these guys:

2fe138b98c283623fcd2b6f3094c3735.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think to the Americans, Be Kind = Be Mean & Vicious.

I resent being forcibly connected to such an awful, mediocre culture. We share a language and that's it. It's a shame they can't respect our history and Royal Family.

(apologies to the Americans here, I'm sure you're lovely people.)
As an American, you've got it exactly right. The people that spout that "be kind" b.s (not that being kind is b.s., just when they say it), they usually are the exact opposite of kind.

Reactions: 33
As an American, you've got it exactly right. The people that spout that "be kind" b.s (not that being kind is b.s., just when they say it), they usually are the exact opposite of kind.
I'm getting really tired of of all of it. I don't need anyone to tell me to "Be Kind" or any of the other nonsense they are selling. I think the issues are a little more complex than a tag line. Despite all the woke garbage they spew, Harry and his wife moved to what is currently a mean, vengeful, uncaring social climate in America. They are with their people...especially in Hollywood.

Reactions: 32
To some people here and non-Americans who have a short term memory, Barron Trump was ridiculed far more than the Obama kids. Proof ⬇

American media is abso-bleeping-lutely VILE.
I agree with the part you put in bold. I absolutely refuse to watch any of our "news" media. They are all liberal, lying trash.

More ridiculous in the dick pics though. He and hawwy have so much in common. Dick flashing and paranoia over paps.

I've put this image of Thunder thighs Balloon airing his todger in spoilers cos the faint-hearted might otherwise .................... faint.:m

And then they wonder why we leave them for black guys. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I kid. I kid. But seriously, he's not working with much, is he?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've enjoyed the Orlando Bloom jokes tonight so I've made this..it's even made little fox laugh behind his paw 😄🥰 x.

Resizer_16276975971600.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know Fergie is in discussions re. filming her latest book. But seriously, she is not helping by being sympathetic to the Septics. She's kind of come out of the woodwork since PP's passing. First buying TQ's puppies and going for puppy walks with them .Now this heart for a compass Bridgerston stuff. And the Septics mentioning her favourably in the Orca lie-fest. Perhaps PC will sort her out in time but I won't hold my breath.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I know Fergie is in discussions re. filming her latest book. But seriously, she is not helping by being sympathetic to the Septics. She's kind of come out of the woodwork since PP's passing. First buying TQ's puppies and going for puppy walks with them .Now this heart for a compass Bridgerston stuff. And the Septics mentioning her favourably in the Orca lie-fest. Perhaps PC will sort her out in time but I won't hold my breath.
I thought she had learned her lesson as to which horse to back. Clearly not. She will be markled soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.