Harry and Meghan #122 Diana's statue is not a hit. Most of us Tattlers think it's Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah! So when Haz allegedly asked William "Did you like that?" it wasn't in reference to the funeral but to the Oprah interview?! Was he intentionally trying to wind up Prince William or is it drugs or is he just mentally unstable? It seems clear that he has no regrets at all.
I think he was deliberately trying to provoke a reaction as he only acts on instructions from her and she has to clear everything what on earth is she thinking of? At a funeral, too! How much lower can he sink? The little swine of hell.

He's little more than her whipping boy now.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
He looks like a Guido from Joisey (how we locals from the Tri State Area referred to those from New Jersey). He probably drove a Camaro, or a Trans Am (emphasis on the trans! oooo I'm bad)
Sounds like an extra from Grease. Or "how YOU doin'?" Joey from Friends

I'm even more of a giant at 5' 10 🙂
Yeah but aren't you Australian? It's all that sun. Makes such a difference to growth.
I'm a short arse too but I'm Irish, so most likely I shrunk in our often showery climate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Not sure if this has been said; I don’t recall reading it.
Alex Belfield made the best comment about Meagain:
Apparently Miss Megans in mourning. What for your career or personality? At about 1:50.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Absolutely.

I've said this many times. He was included in everything because he was single. And he took that inclusion for granted and saw no reason for it to end..

Also, he thinks his wife is a marvellous person and thinks everyone should worship her and he can't understand [or refuses to accept] why many people give her a wide berth and aren't actually that keen on her.
And the RF KNOW he isn't too bright, so they should have made double sure he understood that as soon as he ceased to be single, he would no longer be in the inner circle no matter how amazing he thinks Meghan is..
I agree with everything you said....but I would note that after the wedding H&M were sent on a couple of important trips that would indicate that they were seen as almost senior royals and would play important supportive roles.....BUT THEY SCREWED THEM UP. Almost immediately.
Add to this....their behavior behind the scene.....well sure, no more trips. no more roles. plus all the stuff M pulled at KP?
What a nightmare.
Will it EVER END???????

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
He wasn't a kid then! I think he was 29/30 in all those pictures. Apparently he originally looked like this:
View attachment 647727
Even more of a shocking transformation.
Then my comment stands all the more because he's got some good genes if he looked that young, and now he's gutted his face to the point he'll need procedures the rest of his life. Sad.

Ok, so here’s a toofer:

One underbite photo and the opportunity for someone to nick it for their avatar!
Oh of course I def see that one! But lots of other pics have been declared "underbite pics" and I can't see it. Of course I can't remember them now 😂 if I see them again I'll look closer and try and again...
That jaw thing Peg is doing is something that can be seen in some old movies, I remember it from some old detective films.
Basically the"femme fatale" arrives to hire the private detective, so tongue on top teeth, head down, and direct eye contact, when it works it looks seductive.
Then she moves the tongue and a mild lip movement happens(the lips fully close, occasionally with a inaudible "smack" movement)

Disclaimer it could be veneers, she looks idiotic, and it doesn't work, but IMO she has many "old school" acting expressions, which probably came from her father who interacted more with a generation of actors that had different acting lessons.
She still looks stupid.
Fascinating, I agree her acting is way old school, I can't see her succeeding in a reality style show where the acting is meant to convey realism.
The adoring gaze at Hazbro is nauseating and fake and worse than even the extras on those addictively awful Hallmark xmas movies.
Woah! So when Haz allegedly asked William "Did you like that?" it wasn't in reference to the funeral but to the Oprah interview?! Was he intentionally trying to wind up Prince William or is it drugs or is he just mentally unstable? It seems clear that he has no regrets at all.
...how do you know this? You don't know this. I'm confused.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
You need to report it to the bank. If it's been paid incorrectly, they can come after you if you spend it.
Or call the former employer and ask. That happened to me a few years ago. It wasn't for that large a sum, but I hadn't worked at the place in a few years. It was a civil service job and they told me that it wasn't a mistake and the check I received was because of some new rule (applied retroactively) for employees during the time I worked there.

Reactions: 19
#123 Megz & all she "wrote" with Haz the brown shod, turncoat scrote

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He wasn't a kid then! I think he was 29/30 in all those pictures. Apparently he originally looked like this:
View attachment 647727
Even more of a shocking transformation.
Scabies seems to have wanted to be white badly, but he pulls the mixed race card now when he wants to get in with the sugars.
He better not go near any fires, that face looks like it is melting already under that make-up.

Lady C just answers whatever questions people comment under her videos and a lot of them just tend to be about Harry and his wife. Before she used to talk a lot more about other members of the RF too. I get that they're a bit too long and not to everyone's taste but she's the only one out of all the YouTubers who actually knows what's going on. It's not like you're being forced to watch her videos either, plus a few people here end up summarising what she says for those that don't want to watch.
I found the one about Princess Michael of Kent's brooch very interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I'm with you all on the statue! So disappointing, I was actually looking forward to seeing it. I don't like it at all. I feel bad for the sculptor seeing the poor reception of it, he is so talented but as we know, he was working to a likely ever-changing brief and his head was probably turned with it all!

Now...

Might have known they'd soon be at it again, good grief. So after the whole Diana statue circus, the endless PR drivel of "will they come?", "M's attending", "M won't be attending", "will she? won't she?" etc... they're at it again. A new event now, and so it begins- will they attend? Will she, won't she? YAWN. So much for the mat/pat leave.

J U S T - G O - A W A Y !!!!!!

The stories about Catherine sending lots of lovely gifts to rebuild a relationship with the slag is really bloody irritating too 😤 🤬

ETA: the second article isn't about the speech, it's called "REUNION Meghan Markle news latest: Duchess set for UK return with Harry in September with plans for another memorial event" -- not sure why the headline is showing differently. But it's just another article touting how she may come for the memorial event, but may not as it will only be two months after the birth handover of the second child (I refuse to use the name!).
Unfortunately I have resigned myself to the fact that the losers will never go away. They simply cannot because without a connection to royalty and through that Princess Di they have nothing going for them. We know it, their PR people know it, even they know it. So they will forever be flogging that dead horse cause they have nothing else. Every other avenue they have tried to build up has failed and it all comes back to being connected to the royal family that gives them any kind of interest at all. Interest in her is non existent without Hazzno and interest in him is only because he is Prince Harry. If I am wrong and they do go away I’ll be so happy to be wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
I'm even more of a giant at 5' 10 🙂
Joining you on that giant step :cool:

In honour of Hazno's unveiling of his mother's statue (where he looked like a project manager at a building site)* the Montecito Collective have written a new song best sung to the possibly recognisable tune of Leaving on a jet plane.

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside Eugenie’s door
I won’t to wake her up to say good-bye
But the dawn is breaking, it's early morn
Security's waiting he's blowing his horn
I'm so cowardly but I can’t lie.
So hiss me and wave at me, tell me that you'll never forgive me
Meghan’s got a hold on me like she'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know if I'll be back again
Oh, Gangan, I need to go

There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now they don't mean a thing
Every place I go I'll think of you
Every lie I tell I'll lie about you
When I come back, I'll bring my dreadful wife
So miss me and mourn for me.
Tell me that I’ve screwed up my life
Take away my HRH.

Don't know when I'll be back again
To Heathrow I want to go

Now the time has come to leave London
One more time let me diss you
Then cross your fingers, I'll be on my way
Dream about the days to come when I won't have to leave alone
About the times I won't have to say
What was I thinking when I married that yacht girl
And give me back my HRH

Oh, Will, I want to go
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Oh, UK, I hate you so

*I wonder if a talented Tattler would be so kind as to create a photo of Hazno standing with his hands on his hips while wearing a hi-vis vest and hardhat at the unveiling? Thank you!
I adore this so much! I am SO tempted to find a nice backing online and then record it, if @Wu Tien gave permission for the use of such excellent words.... 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fayed knew Diana since she was 8.
Raine was his manager.
Diana made peace with Raine when she needed Fayeds chateau.
Fayed spent his life with RF obsession, ownig Wallis villa, her jewellery and the furniture.
Diana also made a choice, she was not 5 to associate her children with a former criminal(Fayed).
For all her lies how she never wanted to damage the future /legacy of her children, and Wills in particular as future King she was doing exactly that, because the revenge on RF and Charles somehow always was a priority compared to the negatives for Wills and Harry.

This is Fayed senior and Diana, one pays for freebies, one way or another:

The headlines in the press were:
"Diana and her Sleaze Row Tycoon. "

I can see Harkles forming an alliance to further degrade the RF.
He is pretty old, that’s a good thing if you know what I mean. Hopefully the alliance will be short lived.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.