Harry and Meghan #122 Diana's statue is not a hit. Most of us Tattlers think it's Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As sweet as that is, that isn’t the same jacket, no breast pocket on hers & the pockets don’t look like the same
Pockets are different too and at a different level.
BUT, it is probably ONE of his jackets ... just not the one pictured on him.

Reactions: 27
Why do they keep bringing shouty Shola for these documentaries? She doesn't understand anything about the RF! The reason why HW wasn't given a better role was because she married the 6th in line to the throne. The focus is only on the Queen and the direct heirs. How dumb do you have to be to not understand that?!

Anyone else feel this programme is just another attack on the royal family? And that Omid, what is the Markle mouthpiece doing on there?
Well it is on ITV. Don't forget that HW personally called up the head/CEO of ITV to complain about Piers Morgan.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
He wasn't a kid then! I think he was 29/30 in all those pictures. Apparently he originally looked like this:
View attachment 647727
Even more of a shocking transformation.
He looks like a Guido from Joisey (how we locals from the Tri State Area referred to those from New Jersey). He probably drove a Camaro, or a Trans Am (emphasis on the trans! oooo I'm bad)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There's too many 'royal experts' and too many 'royal commentators' who actually know bugger all about Royalty.
Why do they keep being given a platform to spout their opinions and write about them as if they are facts?

It's getting on my bloody nerves, let me tell you.

I think William did really well not to swat that irritating ginger thing that was trying to get in his face at the statue unveiling.

However, word on the street is that he has now gone Bad Ass...........

sons of monarchy 70% smaller.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Woah! So when Haz allegedly asked William "Did you like that?" it wasn't in reference to the funeral but to the Oprah interview?! Was he intentionally trying to wind up Prince William or is it drugs or is he just mentally unstable? It seems clear that he has no regrets at all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Why do they keep bringing shouty Shola for these documentaries? She doesn't understand anything about the RF! The reason why HW wasn't given a better role was because she married the 6th in line to the throne. The focus is only on the Queen and the direct heirs. How dumb do you have to be to not understand that?!

Well it is on ITV. Don't forget that HW personally called up the head/CEO of ITV to complain about Piers Morgan.
I think half the problem is that even though Fredo isn’t technically a senior royal - as you say, only 6th in line - until he met Smeghead he was treated as a senior royal. He was included in everything the Cambridges were. The RF have to take responsibility for that, they fed into his sense of importance and the Markle fans (being non too bright) also believed he was equal with William and Kate, so now they think the Sussexes have been slighted. I think for Fredo’s whole life people have been pandering to his feelings so it must have been a shock when he married and found himself relegated to his proper station.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think half the problem is that even though Fredo isn’t technically a senior royal - as you say, only 6th in line - until he met Smeghead he was treated as a senior royal. He was included in everything the Cambridges were. The RF have to take responsibility for that, they fed into his sense of importance and the Markle fans (being non too bright) also believed he was equal with William and Kate, s now they think the Sussexes have been slighted. I think for Fredo’s whole life people have been pandering to his feelings so it must have been a shock when he married and found himself relegated to his proper station.
Absolutely.

I've said this many times. He was included in everything because he was single. And he took that inclusion for granted and saw no reason for it to end..

Also, he thinks his wife is a marvellous person and thinks everyone should worship her and he can't understand [or refuses to accept] why many people give her a wide berth and aren't actually that keen on her.
And the RF KNOW he isn't too bright, so they should have made double sure he understood that as soon as he ceased to be single, he would no longer be in the inner circle no matter how amazing he thinks Meghan is..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
There's too many 'royal experts' and too many 'royal commentators' who actually know bugger all about Royalty.
Why do they keep being given a platform to spout their opinions and write about them as if they are facts?

It's getting on my bloody nerves, let me tell you.

I think William did really well not to swat that irritating ginger thing that was trying to get in his face at the statue unveiling.

However, word on the street is that he has now gone Bad Ass...........

View attachment 648010
Honestly, all of us here are probably as qualified (if not more) as many of them to comment LOL!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I think it's hilarious that these threads contain so many swear words and yet 'tit' in the current title got auto- substituted because it is deemed too naughty.
No rudey words in this attempt......

#123 The statue event fell a bit flat, but Harry's gone home, thank God for that.
Because the titles appear in the page URLs (links) and that leads to prudish company internet filters banning the site, would be my guess. Also people can choose whether to enter a specific thread but they have less choice about the forum pages that list all the threads and their titles, including all the threads they're not going into. I think it's a reasonable rule.

Anyway, I've discovered tonight that the sussex squad go absolutely mental if you mention Harry's racist faux pas from 2009.
It's like putting salt on a slug. They can't cope at all with the fact that their hero's husband is a proven racist, and that the army and the palace had to apologise on his behalf.
So if you want to wind them up just quote any of the 2009 press articles about it to them and watch them squirm!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
DM article

Now we just need all the other tv programmes and news outlets to cut Omid's comments permanently.
He isn't a Royal expert and he's blinded by his attachment to Meghan, so he can't be objective or neutral.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The Sun’s article about the tv prog tonight accidentally called him Scoobie 👀

D133E9A6-5212-425D-9F12-5EEFD85A002F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I don't believe that he was horrible to Kate after the funeral. I got the impression he was delighted to have her to latch onto so he wouldn't be alone.
Half of the articles on the express are rubbish and contradict other articles on there.
I totally agree. That's bullshit. Kate was fine with him. She backed away to allow him and Wills to be seen 'together' to try to damp down the rift rumours. He wouldn't dare, he is a coward and doesn't do face 2 face. As we saw at the unveiling he plays the court jester or clenches his jaw to hold his anger in check.
Nor do necessarily see her saying "bleep" behind Kate's back in that video clip, though she definiitely would. More telling for me in that clip is her evil expression aimed at Kate's back ... then the warp speed return to smiley smeggy when caught out.

I really hate seeing these theories that have little substance taking wings on here, it makes us look like a bunch of mad bunny boilers no better than the sugars. We do quitewell enough hammering them for provable (or semi provable)stuff without going down rabbit holes.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Scobie’s expression on the current ITV doc makes my skin crawl. As he talks his mouth turns up into a smirk. And yet this is the spokesperson of choice for “compassion in action”?
I just switched it on to watch on +1.
First person I saw talking was Aphid Scabies followed by Shouty Shola. Switched off. Managed 30 seconds!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder what her family are like in Mexico? It seems to go downhill from there 😂
Maybe they lived next door to Thomas Markle, in the rough part of town that princess smeggy shudders to think about. Nuff said ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.