Harry and Meghan #122 Diana's statue is not a hit. Most of us Tattlers think it's Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't watch Lorraine - went off her when she avoided paying a huge tax bill because she said she wasnt a presenter but an actress playing a character called Lorraine.

Don't watch GMB because Garroway gets on my nerves, Piers Morgan shouting people down whilst advocating free speech strkes me as hypocritical and I hate hypocrisy (yes, Harry and Meghan, I mean you) and Susannah (money for old rope) Reid really grinds my gears because she gets paid vast amounts for doing bugger all (just like Harry and Meghan)
I try to avoid ITV news because of Bradby and even worse , Peston.
Don't watch BBC breakfast because the BBC is biased and has the annoying Kuenssberg everywhere.
So I get my news from the intrepid and forensic reporters in this thread ( and a bit from Talk Radio and GBnews)

I am sick of woke bollox.
Its time woke went back to meaning "having arisen after being asleep."

I know an old lady who is a retired professional dancer. She's the widow of an orchestra leader and mother of a semi-famous musician and she likes a drink and a smoke. She can never find her keys, her mascara is always a little bit smudged, she is surrounded by a gentle mix of Dior perfume and stale cigarettes.
She still dresses stylishly and you can tell she was stunningly beautiful in her youth (she was.)

And I follow her mantra.
She always says, "F**k 'em all."

Very wise don't ya think?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Don't watch Lorraine - went off her when she avoided paying a huge tax bill because she said she wasnt a presenter but an actress playing a character called Lorraine.

Don't watch GMB because Garroway gets on my nerves, Piers Morgan shouting people down whilst advocating free speech strkes me as hypocritical and I hate hypocrisy (yes, Harry and Meghan, I mean you) and Susannah (money for old rope) Reid really grinds my gears because she gets paid vast amounts for doing bugger all (just like Harry and Meghan)
I try to avoid ITV news because of Bradby and even worse , Peston.
Don't watch BBC breakfast because the BBC is biased and has the annoying Kuenssberg everywhere.
So I get my news from the intrepid and forensic reporters in this thread ( and a bit from Talk Radio and GBnews)

I am sick of woke bollox.
Its time woke went back to meaning "having arisen after being asleep."

I know an old lady who is a retired professional dancer. She's the widow of an orchestra leader and mother of a semi-famous musician and she likes a drink and a smoke. She can never find her keys, her mascara is always a little bit smudged, she is surrounded by a gentle mix of Dior perfume and stale cigarettes.
She still dresses stylishly and you can tell she was stunningly beautiful in her youth (she was.)

And I follow her mantra.
She always says, "F**k 'em all."

Very wise don't ya think?
I don't watch TV at all. I haven't watched it for about 10 years. I got fed up of all the adverts. The BBC also show adverts by advertising their own programmes. Now I get news from places like this and YouTube. I watch tv series if I know they're good on places like Amazon Prime. I've been known to go to the odd pirate site. Not really.
And I agree 'duck'em all'.

Reactions: 25
”weep over her corpse”. I love that. In fact I was expecting Hazno to be over the top with his emotions in a sad kinda way. I thought he would play up his sorrow. That’s what I was expecting. Him going full clown crazy with smiles, laughing, etc was not what I expected at all. As it turns out, he should have played up the sorrow angle. He is so clueless.
He was on happy pills so could not be sad

Can I join - I am 5ft.
I dont bother with heals unlike PWB.
Welcome to the short arse club
Thats what my older brother used to call me
He was only 5foot 6🤣

Reactions: 16
I don't watch TV at all. I haven't watched it for about 10 years. I got fed up of all the adverts. The BBC also show adverts by advertising their own programmes. Now I get news from places like this and YouTube. I watch tv series if I know they're good on places like Amazon Prime. I've been known to go to the odd pirate site. Not really.
And I agree 'duck'em all'.
another TV non-fan. I watch F1. That’s it. Also Netflix/Amazon/YouTube.
& I agree also. Feck em all.

Reactions: 19
He was far more attractive before he went plastic. Stupid bleep. I hope it collapses in on him and he'll have to walk around with a paper bag on his head. Well two, incase one breaks.
thats known as a ‘double bagger’ where I’m from 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He was on happy pills so could not be sad
Haz is getting the piss ripped out of him for acting like he was on a stag do for the statue unveiling. Someone has put this gag on Tumblr

View attachment 648245

Another funny meme posted to Tumblr taking the piss out of the statue unveiling.

Sorry if it has been posted before. It deserves a second viewing anyway as it is so clever and hilarious.

View attachment 648243
Why on earth did they used green tarpaulin
I bet she sold the outfit on so it could be used as the statue cover

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.