Harry and Meghan #122 Diana's statue is not a hit. Most of us Tattlers think it's Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jaw thing Peg is doing is something that can be seen in some old movies, I remember it from some old detective films.
Basically the"femme fatale" arrives to hire the private detective, so tongue on top teeth, head down, and direct eye contact, when it works it looks seductive.
Then she moves the tongue and a mild lip movement happens(the lips fully close, occasionally with a inaudible "smack" movement)

Disclaimer it could be veneers, she looks idiotic, and it doesn't work, but IMO she has many "old school" acting expressions, which probably came from her father who interacted more with a generation of actors that had different acting lessons.
She still looks stupid.

Reactions: 28
Here is a tiny bit of evidence for my claim that Diana stans, are avid Sussex stans, and they are everywhere:
The expert:
Amazon product

They really weren't as helpful when it was about Kate.
What a load of bollocks, serious person, substance?? The only substance she ever had was between her chicken legs which she used to her advantage.

This guy must be seriously stupid or getting Megabucks, bleeping idiot. Why does our TV and media persist in letting these twats spout their rank gobcrap

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Scobie’s expression on the current ITV doc makes my skin crawl. As he talks his mouth turns up into a smirk. And yet this is the spokesperson of choice for “compassion in action”?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The messages on the mail have mostly been saying how beautiful she is . I absolutely agree with them, you know sometimes you see someone and you just know they are lovely inside and out. Congratulations to her ! Well done PC on recognising her .
Oh no I can hear the cups smashing in montishito from here
That’s her racist card gone from her pack
The queen of hearts has already been claimed
We all know who the misfit joker is
Wonder what card she is
I know which one but it’s too racist

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Film: Grease
role: Sandy
She actually got: the Pink Lady with dark bunches and braces on her teeth, whose name no one knows
ETA ooh sorry someone beat me to Grease 🤪
Jan?!
Film: Grease
role: Sandy
She actually got: the Pink Lady with dark bunches and braces on her teeth, whose name no one knows
ETA ooh sorry someone beat me to Grease 🤪
Jan??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Scobie’s expression on the current ITV doc makes my skin crawl. As he talks his mouth turns up into a smirk. And yet this is the spokesperson of choice for “compassion in action”?
Something he learned from the Doxy either that or she is giving him a blow job and that's what is making him smile.

She is probably paying him for his service anything to save 💰💰💰

You are wonderful Pom, thank youxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Fayed knew Diana since she was 8.
Raine was his manager.
Diana made peace with Raine when she needed Fayeds chateau.
Fayed spent his life with RF obsession, ownig Wallis villa, her jewellery and the furniture.
Diana also made a choice, she was not 5 to associate her children with a former criminal(Fayed).
For all her lies how she never wanted to damage the future /legacy of her children, and Wills in particular as future King she was doing exactly that, because the revenge on RF and Charles somehow always was a priority compared to the negatives for Wills and Harry.

This is Fayed senior and Diana, one pays for freebies, one way or another:

The headlines in the press were:
"Diana and her Sleaze Row Tycoon. "

I can see Harkles forming an alliance to further degrade the RF.
Now, that photo looks like the statue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think we can guess hazza's input to the statue.
Luckily Camilla, Kate and Sophie did a prosecco fuelled midnight raid and binned the rancid hat before the unveiling. Phew!

Sadly they couldn't undo the little smeggy-style alien faces on the knees that hazza insisted on having for his mummy Di, cos he thinks they are just unbelievably cute on his SoCal hunnybunny.:sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Seeing how frail Diana's sisters appeared at the statue unveiling, it adds weight to the christening photo of Aldi being photo shopped. Only 2 years ago but they look totally different?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They look different to me too, and you would have thought a man's jacket would be far too big for Louise anyway. FYI 'flappy bits' can tuck inside the pockets and look like the one Phil was wearing.
I know they can but it doesn’t look like they’ve been tucked in, just looks like they aren’t any.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else feel this programme is just another attack on the royal family? And that Omid, what is the Markle mouthpiece doing on there?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think it's hilarious that these threads contain so many swear words and yet 'tit' in the current title got auto- substituted because it is deemed too naughty.
No rudey words in this attempt......

#123 The statue event fell a bit flat, but Harry's gone home, thank God for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.