Harry and Meghan #122 Diana's statue is not a hit. Most of us Tattlers think it's Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say I'm really bored with the Harkles now. We need some proper drama to sustain my interest and Smeagol is obviously laying low and plotting at the moment.

We need a divorce announcement or confirmation that she didn't give birth to any child named Lilibet. I'm sick of the pathetic snipes at the Cambridges. No one gives a duck if Kate sends them a peace message of not. It's speculation about jack tit.

I think Hazno must realise that his wife is a psycho by now but he has been ensnared by the kids. I reckon he's going to have an affair with someone. Let's face it who can resist his 'do you wanna shag a prince' line 😉

I am bored with them too, but I come in this thread because of all the posters in it.
I have not felt such an affinity with a group of people for years.
So it's worth putting up with the Markledom for all the posters in here.
Maybe we should have a thread that isn't tied to this topic.
Or maybe there is one already and I haven't seen it.
I did look at "trending" threads but I don't know who most of the celebs are, so I gave up.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I am bored with them too, but I come in this thread because of all the posters in it.
I have not felt such an affinity with a group of people for years.
So it's worth putting up with the Markledom for all the posters in here.
Maybe we should have a thread that isn't tied to this topic.
Or maybe there is one already and I haven't seen it.
I did look at "trending" threads but I don't know who most of the celebs are, so I gave up.
They are bleeping boring and predictable too but, until they have been vapourised I will stay on board. We have some very clever and wise Tattlers on here who I really respect and feel quite privileged to mix with you all

I only react to the very clever titbits that you all find do don't really add much to the thread.

All in all a great crowd of people from far and wide who loathe the lies and hypocrisy from these two gobshites.

Rock on Tattlers you are all lovely people and @Freda loves cats now🐱🐱🐱

Omid is very quiet about his comments being dropped :)
Crapulous, conniving bleep🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Anyone got ITV on ..did lorraine say something about H,M and baby? Will listen from now hoover off, coffee on

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm bored with them as well. But I don't think we're finished with them. We have the 're-branding' to look forward to because you can bet your life that's what smegs is working on. Harry will need to go into rehab at some point and smegs will make the most of it by telling the whole world. I'm convinced he was on drugs at the unveiling. Plus if he's gone so low that he's wearing shoes with lifts in them, then we can also look forward to plastic surgery and hair plugs. He might be able to get some advice from Elton on that one. If Elton is still speaking to him.
If, and it's a big if, they are going to make a film about Diana's death and who killed her, then the fall out will be huge. So there's that.
In the meantime I'm thinking up games. Trust me, I have a whole list of them and I'm desperately trying to limit them to one per thread or perhaps one every other thread. I do love games.
Also, we've got a great bunch of people here. So much wit and wisdom. I've not been here very long but I've felt totally welcomed. So thanks to all of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
There's too many 'royal experts' and too many 'royal commentators' who actually know bugger all about Royalty.
Why do they keep being given a platform to spout their opinions and write about them as if they are facts?

It's getting on my bloody nerves, let me tell you.

I think William did really well not to swat that irritating ginger thing that was trying to get in his face at the statue unveiling.

However, word on the street is that he has now gone Bad Ass...........

View attachment 648010
I agree and am getting really tired of the eternal shite being written about them all. Most if them are no better informed than we are.

Reactions: 37
I'm bored with them as well. But I don't think we're finished with them. We have the 're-branding' to look forward to because you can bet your life that's what smegs is working on. Harry will need to go into rehab at some point and smegs will make the most of it by telling the whole world. I'm convinced he was on drugs at the unveiling. Plus if he's gone so low that he's wearing shoes with lifts in them, then we can also look forward to plastic surgery and hair plugs. He might be able to get some advice from Elton on that one. If Elton is still speaking to him.
If, and it's a big if, they are going to make a film about Diana's death and who killed her, then the fall out will be huge. So there's that.
In the meantime I'm thinking up games. Trust me, I have a whole list of them and I'm desperately trying to limit them to one per thread or perhaps one every other thread. I do love games.
Also, we've got a great bunch of people here. So much wit and wisdom. I've not been here very long but I've felt totally welcomed. So thanks to all of you.
Cassandra you carry on Tattling because each time we hurl our own form of abuse at them it is one more for team Queen and I am certain they have watchers on here, think we have had a couple of examples of that lately.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 40
You know what I'd like to happen now? For smegs to release the speech she wrote for the idiot prince at the unveiling of the statue. :LOL: She can do it on the grounds that they tried to silence hazbeen and she's not going to allow that to happen. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Please let us know @doddlebug don't watch it on principle, woke fuckers
I agree @Nuttynana ... Itv, brady big supporters of the c*nts and I defo switch This Morning off as schofe was so rude to Lady C... " His majesty of the closet "she calls him 😂

Russell Myers on Lorraine saying H&M may return for the bigger Diana do.... Babies are lovely and bring people together 🙄.... The babies haven't been seen in the UK, Talking about the "what went wrong" programme, said it is worth a watch 🤷

Happy 73rd Birthday NHS....

• Wow
Reactions: 29
You know what I'd like to happen now? For smegs to release the speech she wrote for the idiot prince at the unveiling of the statue. :LOL: She can do it on the grounds that they tried to silence hazbeen and she's not going to allow that to happen. :ROFLMAO:
She might keep the speech to use at the unveiling of the statue to her,in their back garden😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I would love her to do that and can you imagine all the pisstaking, and that's just us lot.

It will be a slow death for her if she does that, but such fun😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m bored of them too, hung on the past week because of the statue unveiling which turned out to be even worse than I imagined but now there’s nothing to hang for, just the same tit different day

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I agree @Nuttynana ... Itv, brady big supporters of the c*nts and I defo switch This Morning off as schofe was so rude to Lady C... " His majesty of the closet "she calls him 😂

Russell Myers on Lorraine saying H&M may return for the bigger Diana do.... Babies are lovely and bring people together 🙄.... The babies haven't been seen in the UK, Talking about the "what went wrong" programme, said it is worth a watch 🤷

Happy 73rd Birthday NHS....
They really are all brainwashed or braindead

Reactions: 24
I’m bored of them too, hung on the past werk because of the statue unveiling which turned out to be even worse than I imagined but now there’s nothing to hang for, just the same tit different day
Patience,patience,I am sure they are up to something...so we await the next disaster faux pas big bang ...meanwhhile..pop corn anyone ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Have to say I'm really bored with the Harkles now. We need some proper drama to sustain my interest and Smeagol is obviously laying low and plotting at the moment.

We need a divorce announcement or confirmation that she didn't give birth to any child named Lilibet. I'm sick of the pathetic snipes at the Cambridges. No one gives a duck if Kate sends them a peace message of not. It's speculation about jack tit.

I think Hazno must realise that his wife is a psycho by now but he has been ensnared by the kids. I reckon he's going to have an affair with someone. Let's face it who can resist his 'do you wanna shag a prince' line 😉
I absolutely agree. I have thought this for a while now tbh.

Sounds like an extra from Grease. Or "how YOU doin'?" Joey from Friends

Yeah but aren't you Australian? It's all that sun. Makes such a difference to growth.
I'm a short arse too but I'm Irish, so most likely I shrunk in our often showery climate.
I'm the opposite.... Irish and 5' 11“…!

Omid is very quiet about his comments being dropped :)
That'll learn him. The stupid prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.