Harry and Meghan #122 Diana's statue is not a hit. Most of us Tattlers think it's Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people don't want them back and that should be good enough for the RF to get their heads around.

Diana is long gone they have got that ghastly statue no more is needed and I hope William cancels it.

What next?? dig her up and let poor Hawwy weep over her corpse, black humour I know but why don't they just visit Althorp and respect her in privacy, it's bleeping ridiculous now.

SHE IS DEAD nothing else is needed.
”weep over her corpse”. I love that. In fact I was expecting Hazno to be over the top with his emotions in a sad kinda way. I thought he would play up his sorrow. That’s what I was expecting. Him going full clown crazy with smiles, laughing, etc was not what I expected at all. As it turns out, he should have played up the sorrow angle. He is so clueless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You should write a book, something like:
"The quintessential guide to advanced construction of British profanities and insults."

It would be a bestseller, and you wouldn't have to buy your own book to get on the list.
😂😂😂
I'd buy it in a heartbeat @Nuttynana

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He wasn't a kid then! I think he was 29/30 in all those pictures. Apparently he originally looked like this:
View attachment 647727
Even more of a shocking transformation.
He was far more attractive before he went plastic. Stupid bleep. I hope it collapses in on him and he'll have to walk around with a paper bag on his head. Well two, incase one breaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In honour of Hazno's unveiling of his mother's statue (where he looked like a project manager at a building site)* the Montecito Collective have written a new song best sung to the possibly recognisable tune of Leaving on a jet plane.

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside Eugenie’s door
I won’t to wake her up to say good-bye
But the dawn is breaking, it's early morn
Security's waiting he's blowing his horn
I'm so cowardly but I can’t lie.
So hiss me and wave at me, tell me that you'll never forgive me
Meghan’s got a hold on me like she'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know if I'll be back again
Oh, Gangan, I need to go

There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now they don't mean a thing
Every place I go I'll think of you
Every lie I tell I'll lie about you
When I come back, I'll bring my dreadful wife
So miss me and mourn for me.
Tell me that I’ve screwed up my life
Take away my HRH.

Don't know when I'll be back again
To Heathrow I want to go

Now the time has come to leave London
One more time let me diss you
Then cross your fingers, I'll be on my way
Dream about the days to come when I won't have to leave alone
About the times I won't have to say
What was I thinking when I married that yacht girl
And give me back my HRH

Oh, Will, I want to go
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Oh, UK, I hate you so

*I wonder if a talented Tattler would be so kind as to create a photo of Hazno standing with his hands on his hips while wearing a hi-vis vest and hardhat at the unveiling? Thank you!
Based on this new title.

Left on a jet plane. Please don't come back again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There's too many 'royal experts' and too many 'royal commentators' who actually know bugger all about Royalty.
Why do they keep being given a platform to spout their opinions and write about them as if they are facts?

It's getting on my bloody nerves, let me tell you.

I think William did really well not to swat that irritating ginger thing that was trying to get in his face at the statue unveiling.

However, word on the street is that he has now gone Bad Ass...........

View attachment 648010
This is absolutely class! William is a total bad ass.

Woah! So when Haz allegedly asked William "Did you like that?" it wasn't in reference to the funeral but to the Oprah interview?! Was he intentionally trying to wind up Prince William or is it drugs or is he just mentally unstable? It seems clear that he has no regrets at all.
He really is a complete utter moronic little prick. He deserves everything that's heading his way and more. He and his vile bleep of a wife deserve each other. I hope he never sets foot here again I really do. What an absolute bleep. His poor father must be mortified as to the way he has turned out. Thank goodness William is a massive credit to him and was born first. Harry needs a padded room.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Sounds like an extra from Grease. Or "how YOU doin'?" Joey from Friends

Yeah but aren't you Australian? It's all that sun. Makes such a difference to growth.
I'm a short arse too but I'm Irish, so most likely I shrunk in our often showery climate.
Lol no I'm Welsh 🙂 more rain here than anywhere I think 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Scabies seems to have wanted to be white badly, but he pulls the mixed race card now when he wants to get in with the sugars.
He better not go near any fires, that face looks like it is melting already under that make-up.

I found the one about Princess Michael of Kent's brooch very interesting.
I personally find lady C interesting, but that's probably because I love all the history stuff she throws in along the way. I get she's not everyone's cup of tea, but she cracks me up. Her info is sound too, her reputation is too important to her for it not to be. The fact that she despises scabies is another plus ... Scabies is a buckled up fucker with no brains. I can't wait for the day he actually realises he's backed the wrong horse and he's a complete laughing stock in most circles.

Lol no I'm Welsh 🙂 more rain here than anywhere I think 🙂
You are not wrong on the rain front. I am sick of it now. I'm a shorts and flip flop girl. We had the bloody heating on last night because it was cold. It's JULY. Sorry off topic. WB and his bleep are still despicable human beings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Unfortunately I have resigned myself to the fact that the losers will never go away. They simply cannot because without a connection to royalty and through that Princess Di they have nothing going for them. We know it, their PR people know it, even they know it. So they will forever be flogging that dead horse cause they have nothing else. Every other avenue they have tried to build up has failed and it all comes back to being connected to the royal family that gives them any kind of interest at all. Interest in her is non existent without Hazzno and interest in him is only because he is Prince Harry. If I am wrong and they do go away I’ll be so happy to be wrong.
Even though Hazza was born into it, the pair of them are going to end up about as relevant to current Royalty as Paul Burrell or Di's leg-waxer. They'll become nothing more than rent-a-quotes for the US media every time there's a Royal event. Plenty to ramble on about but nothing of substance because they won't have seen an invite to any major occasion for years. It'll be 2050, Kate will be Queen and Meggy will still be called upon to offer a tearful account of how, back in 2017, the mean Queen wouldn't take her shopping. It'll end up at that pathetic level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
"Baroness Bruck on Twitter: "⚠🍷🔥THROWBACK from 2018; Amsterdam Soho House <Meghan, smiling and giggling, had a glass of red wine in front of her — perhaps it was her favourite Tignanello, on the Soho House menu at £115 a bottle, while Harry seemed to be drinking vodka cocktails > https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Have to say I'm really bored with the Harkles now. We need some proper drama to sustain my interest and Smeagol is obviously laying low and plotting at the moment.

We need a divorce announcement or confirmation that she didn't give birth to any child named Lilibet. I'm sick of the pathetic snipes at the Cambridges. No one gives a duck if Kate sends them a peace message of not. It's speculation about jack tit.

I think Hazno must realise that his wife is a psycho by now but he has been ensnared by the kids. I reckon he's going to have an affair with someone. Let's face it who can resist his 'do you wanna shag a prince' line 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Have to say I'm really bored with the Harkles now. We need some proper drama to sustain my interest and Smeagol is obviously laying low and plotting at the moment.

We need a divorce announcement or confirmation that she didn't give birth to any child named Lilibet. I'm sick of the pathetic snipes at the Cambridges. No one gives a duck if Kate sends them a peace message of not. It's speculation about jack tit.

I think Hazno must realise that his wife is a psycho by now but he has been ensnared by the kids. I reckon he's going to have an affair with someone. Let's face it who can resist his 'do you wanna shag a prince' line 😉
Do you think she gives him enough freedom for the opportunity of an affair?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Watching the TV show Castle, and discovered Meghan Markle played a bit part in it.

She turns out to be the double crossing one who committed the murders, and then posed as a victim who had to be rushed to hospital. Consists of her, very unconvincingly claiming to be a victim when they corner her. Would make a very funny GIF given everything!

Honestly her acting was so bad, but that's not exactly news.
Have you seen her in a couple of episodes of the show Fringe? She's more wooden that the sets in it, her monotone voice is just dead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Hey Omid were you silent or were you silenced😂
Hopefully it is the beginning of the end of lies from this gigantic pain in the hoop
Scabies must be seething...or scared AF now that the Palace is no longer remaining silent. I wonder how he and PWBW feel now 😁 It's all fun and games until the bear you've been poking wakes up.
I bet there was a large part of PWBW's plan that counted on the Palace staying quiet. You'd think given PWBW is so attached to Netflix she would remember the quote from The Crown: "The crown must win". She obviously never took on board the different between a battle and a war

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.