Harry and Meghan #120 he’s thick, he followed his dick and married a trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I add my bingo card please,
Hounded
Service
Compassion
Meg
Lili
Archie
Grandmother
Security
Titles
Diana
I am going for at least 8 out of this, sorry am skipping ahead. Broke my bloody phone so am a day behind.

Reactions: 24
Seriously why can't the twit just duck off.
We really don't like you, don't care about you & REALLY don't want anymore footage for your bloody whinge fest.
And if you off set this trip to a charity then I really hope us tattlers can get within throwing distance 😠
(sorry, rant over)
Two faced, hypocritical ginger bleep, hope his balls turns green and drops off.

The Eunoch Paxo Ponce of Pissball Palace.

I'm sorry, why is he wearing Frank Bough's old clothes?
He likes the smell of dead things like his manky old hags minge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is the Danja Zone deleted video the one I watched yesterday, about Gavin and the child with Desmond Tutu? It was very interesting and I believe it was the truth. Maybe that's why it's been taken down.
I know I saw a video or post somewhere a month or so ago about the same thing, and I was like WOW - Gavin & Archie look the same. I don't remember whose video/post it was though.

Reactions: 18
And that is truly heartbreaking. Not wishing to sympathise with the little twit. His mental health is in an awful mess and probably always will be. It's such a shame he couldn't let go of his feelings that have festered inside him. He has every single one of his mother's worse traits, and the good ones of hers he did have, have been rinsed out of him by the Clunge bucket he married. He's an angry bitter weasel, and his second son syndrome is now out of control. His wife has a lot to answer for but he needs to take responsibility for his own actions and start to man the duck up .... he's nearly 40.

I dont think he actually likes women very much, which, if I was a betting girl is down to his mother. He was bullied in school because of the Bashir interview, his mother had shagged the married English Rugby captain, everyone speculated Hewitt is his father and to top it off she died in a car with a man who was not his dad. Kids always want mummy and daddy to stay together in my experience, so by Diana leaving him for what he could see as another man fucked his head up and has turned him into a woman hater. Which may explain the reports about the violent sex with prostitutes. Taking his rage at his mother out on them. Prostitutes are easy to walk away from so perhaps he felt empowered in that he could treat them badly as he perceived his mother treated him, but this time he's the one who is leaving. Or he could be the next Jack The Ripper ....

OK I think that's enough . This body hasn't slept for 5 days due to morphine withdrawal so thoughts are scattered. However they make perfect sense to me. Apologies if I appear I'm off my rocker. You would be correct in assuming that I am however. !
Oh bummer, be good to yourself.
When I was coming off it I was watching little Mario men running up and down the cranes and girders in the building site outside my window.
In reality they were just builder blokes doing building but I still recall 'hearing' that tinkly video game music and could swear the blokes were wearing little Mario dungarees and caps and moving at warp speed as they leapt from scaffolding onto moving girders and a score appeared in the corner of the window ... I even asked a nurse to tell them it was very dangerous and to wise up and go home cos it was bed time.
Very discombobulating. Big hugs to you 🥰😙

On topic : sorry guys, but I'm just not buying the Danja theory. It's just too far fetched and there are too many potential complications involved.
Oh look at Mr Cuntchops all smiley and cutesy. duck off you ginger bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have been reading the comments underneath the latest DM article re Haz and his ‘secret’ visit to the WellChild awards this afternoon.

Quite a lot of posters reckon that Haz will put this visit to the U.K. down as for charitable purposes so that he can claim the airfare and other costs whilst here as expenses (ie get them for nowt if he has had to shell out for them). I wouldn’t put it past him.

Lots of comments about an overwhelming desire to boo Haz and pelt him with rotten tomatoes, which tickled me.

It looks like he took his own photographer and reporter to the event and their output was then sent to the press (hopefully someone here will be able to confirm this - the photographer’s name is underneath all the photos). I think one of the main reasons he only wants his own reporter at these events is so that they can edit out any booing or tomato throwing.

There has got to be someone who has spotted him out and about today and booed. Perhaps someone in Kew Gardens where the event was held or at the traffic lights. Having just the one reporter of his choosing at today and tomorrow’s events means that Haz is in complete control of what is written (all positive obv) and any negative publicity he may attract is not included. Perhaps he told the RF he wouldn’t attend the statue unless he could choose the reporter and have final say over the write up? I could imagine them giving in for a quiet life and to let him think he is winning.
Well all this having his own reporter and photographer has little miss 'stay at home mom' written all over it.
Whoever on here thought she was sitting at home playing the new Mom, reading poetry to the baby, singing lullabies, washing her 'planet saving' Terry nappies and hanging them out on the line to dry, sterilising baby bottles and knitting bootees, think again.
She is dreaming and scheming her next moves every waking minute of the day. Every 'leaked' photo, news item, interview, podcast etc which involves either of the gruesome twosome has been meticulously planned to the nth degree. Oneupmanship over the RF is her game and I don't think she will ever stop as it seems to have consumed her very being and seeing Mr Puppet happily dancing along to her pulling his strings makes my p*ss boil.

Rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I've been down a rabbit hole again.
This old dissertation (from before Diana's death) examines her 'whiteness' and representation from a wokey-woke perspective in relation to the US media. All sorts of stuff'n'nonsense phrases in it remind me of the weasel words of the Smeg. I wonder if she lifted her whole Diana shtick from things like this?
(for those interested, you can just read it online, you don't have to download it to see it).

And this Marketing Week link seems to be a rare contemporary piece (1996) actually very critical of Diana. Ooh, haven't seen many of these online. Written in 1996, it's full of PR advice that Smeg should take to heart.
'A princess, who is regarded by some as not really human at all but as a kind of saintly effulgence endowed with healing properties emanating from an essential inner goodness, might be forgiven for wishing that this view of her be made universal. But the first duty of a sound public relations adviser is to indicate – discreetly of course – that an image, like a coin, has a reverse and an obverse. And for every one of those who see the Princess as a blend of feminine allure and divine grace there are others who see her as certifiably loopy.'
And:
'Diana’s image as a self-obsessed, manipulative, half-crazy publicity freak was entirely of her own making and, more to the point, was not merely image but substance too.'

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Are you ok Flairey?? Just being a Mum and concernedxxxx
Ah Nuttynana, you're so lovely. 🥰😊😘 thankyou. I'm good, Tattle is saving my sanity amid the withdrawal sweats, body pains, nausea etc etc. It could be worse, my name could be Douchess of Suckscocks. I understand she's a right old bleep and no fucker likes her. Tap her head and her knickers fall down. Allegedly. So I am a very fortunate individual . Thankyou for caring my lovely tattler friend. This little community has something the old slag knows nothing about and has no hope of comprehending, big hearts, compassion and genuine people. Xxx thankyou again. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I can t instantly recall the person who yesterday on here thinks she is a nice Musunderstood person!! My arse she is a nasty, jealous, Devious cow , totally untrustworthy an all round rotten excuse for a human being.

She does not have one redeeming feature and he is her equal and they are well suited, bleeping hate them.

Our American friends must be mortified that they have produced a degenerate like her.

Kids aside, I personally wish them nothing but heartache
I don't often post but I read everyday and I was holwing at some of the replies to the sugar lump yesterday. They were either deluded or just taking the piss.
Meagain is just a spiteful, disgusting excuse of a human being. She has no class, no empathy.. no redeeming features. Looking at her smug face makes me feel nauseous and her voice makes my bleeping ears bleed!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So, they leak about his secret visit to somewhere, then he's taking a photo of the press that show up, you couldn't make this tit up could you, the press are there because you bloody told them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Ah Nuttynana, you're so lovely. 🥰😊😘 thankyou. I'm good, Tattle is saving my sanity amid the withdrawal sweats, body pains, nausea etc etc. It could be worse, my name could be Douchess of Suckscocks. I understand she's a right old bleep and no fucker likes her. Tap her head and her knickers fall down. Allegedly. So I am a very fortunate individual . Thankyou for caring my lovely tattler friend. This little community has something the old slag knows nothing about and has no hope of comprehending, big hearts, compassion and genuine people. Xxx thankyou again. Xx
Ok just take care now and remember, everything passes in time just concentrate on hating these 2 bleeping tossers and giving them as much verbal abuse as you can muster❤❤❤

So, they leak about his secret visit to somewhere, then he's taking a photo of the press that show up, you couldn't make this tit up could you, the press are there because you bloody told them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imbecile bleep

Imbecile bleep

Imbecile bleep

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Waaahhh! Duchess of suckscocks! 😂😂😂🍆🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
I used to work with Jane Atkinson (mentioned above re Diana). They deserved each other, quite honestly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The DM say that "fathering" 2 young children, is that not a odd phrase? Or am I being highly sensitive?

• Wow
  • Sick
Ooh I love bingo. Can I play too please?

Authentic
Compassion
Integrity
Shine a light
Beacon of hope
Voice
Hounded
Death
Paparazzi
Tunnel

The first two have to be the hot favourites, as HW is bound to have written Hazzno’s speech and authenticity and compassion are the holy grail to a narcissist like her. She’s completely obsessed by these two concepts, because deep down she knows she is severely deficient in the capacity to feel either. And that bothers her.

She’s hard-wired to be self-absorbed, fake and entirely lacking in empathy. Deep down she knows she’s deficient, so she tries to acquire these missing character traits by shoehorning the words into her PR efforts whenever possible. She doesn’t get that it’s totally obvious to anyone with an ounce of empathy and intelligence that her actions don’t match the words.

She really is 🦇💩 cray-cray. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20210630-224408~2.png

Word bingo:
Transcend
Weird /repetitive use of the word "not"
Compassion
Awesome or amazing
My brother and I???? 🙈

He shits his pants because he's so "triggered" from being in London and having his photo taken 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
And that is truly heartbreaking. Not wishing to sympathise with the little twit. His mental health is in an awful mess and probably always will be. It's such a shame he couldn't let go of his feelings that have festered inside him. He has every single one of his mother's worse traits, and the good ones of hers he did have, have been rinsed out of him by the Clunge bucket he married. He's an angry bitter weasel, and his second son syndrome is now out of control. His wife has a lot to answer for but he needs to take responsibility for his own actions and start to man the duck up .... he's nearly 40.

I dont think he actually likes women very much, which, if I was a betting girl is down to his mother. He was bullied in school because of the Bashir interview, his mother had shagged the married English Rugby captain, everyone speculated Hewitt is his father and to top it off she died in a car with a man who was not his dad. Kids always want mummy and daddy to stay together in my experience, so by Diana leaving him for what he could see as another man fucked his head up and has turned him into a woman hater. Which may explain the reports about the violent sex with prostitutes. Taking his rage at his mother out on them. Prostitutes are easy to walk away from so perhaps he felt empowered in that he could treat them badly as he perceived his mother treated him, but this time he's the one who is leaving. Or he could be the next Jack The Ripper ....

OK I think that's enough . This body hasn't slept for 5 days due to morphine withdrawal so thoughts are scattered. However they make perfect sense to me. Apologies if I appear I'm off my rocker. You would be correct in assuming that I am however. !
You make some good points...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.