Harry and Meghan #120 he’s thick, he followed his dick and married a trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's hoping I've said it right. Bless his heart.
Oh dear, oh woe is me, I'm soooo triggered, but, look I managed to get out, I battled on and faced my fears, just like I have to do every time I drive and a motorbike comes speeding past me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Totally agree. She was also nasty to Naomi Osaka, what kind of role model is that for a young player?
Also, what the hell was Serena wearing yesterday? Wimbledon lets her get away with too much methinks.
I'm not really into sports but Naomi Osaka seems like a twit herself so I can't sympathize with any of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Are you ok Flairey?? Just being a Mum and concernedxxxx
And this is why our little group is so bloody brilliant. We can talk and laugh till the cows come home about Skid markle but the overall feeling here is one of kindness, something the sugars and wokes have never even heard of, despite acting in the name of it. Hugs to you our lovely @Flairey and you @Nuttynana for making us all laugh with your fabulously witty sharp tongue that we all love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This looks like him:

Yep, that’ll be him. Had a nosey at his website and he has photographed Haz before at a children’s award ceremony. Wonder if he will take tomorrow’s pics? He obviously has an ‘in’ with the RF are there are photos of Chaz and Catherine on his website too.

1625089100103.jpeg

Look at his face there though. When did we last see him looking so relaxed and happy like this?
Lots of people on Twitter have commented the exact same. He does look a lot healthier. He is no longer that awful grey colour he was in those awful ‘hostage’ style videos he released last year.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tom Bradby on News@10 is the most arrogant, supercilious and pompatic varlet in the kingdom. So help me but if he pitches up at the unveiling tomorrow as Hazbeen’s second I will teleport myself in to hold Prince William’s jacket whilst he pummels the both of them.

I didn’t come here to say this, however. I’m here to say how close I have been to projectile vomiting a week’s worth of food out of disgust for PWB giving it all the old, jolly, caring Harry at the remarkable children and families at the WellChild Awards following all the diarrhoea he shat out of his mouth about how hard a struggle his diddiwiddum life has been. The gurrier (Dublin for bad man) is not fit to bleeping breathe the same air as one of those children and yet, there he was, grabbing a lovely bit of PR for Sunshine Sucks to spew to Gayle King et al. He’s an absolute hack of a dry shite.

As for Sunshine Sucks, they can piss right off with their ‘the brothers have been exchanging messages about the football.’ duck off they have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
A banana plant - you couldn’t make that up 🤣🤣🤣
  • Has been growing a banana plant for the last 4 years, which is now over 8 feet tall

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh, bugger! Someone on Twitter has heard that there will be speeches at the statue event but the RF have not yet had sight of Hazzno’s 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

If this is true, it could be a disaster if he starts speaking some of ‘his truths’.

Does anyone know what time this bloody statue is being uncovered tomorrow and whether we can watch it live somewhere? I am eager to tune in to see what Hazza gets up to. It is shrouded in secrecy. I bet it is to prevent crowds gathering to boo and tomato Haz.
1625089763058.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Absolutely they say that to people they hate or to people they would otherwise say duck off. It's not always meant that way, but you'll probably know when it is. I'm pretty sure my grandmothers didn't mean it that way when I was little, at least I hope not!
It's also used to be dismissive of people or also meant as "awww, too bad you are a bit dense".

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
My 10 words

bench
meghan
wife
book
netflix
apple
spotify
betrayal
murder (er/ murdered)
press

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.