Harry and Meghan #120 he’s thick, he followed his dick and married a trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread 120.
Harry & Meghan #120: he’s hopelessly thick, he followed his dick, married a trick, and now he’s just tit!
Thank you to for the title @NutMegandCinnamong
Recap
We don’t like them and the way they merch everything
They are still on maternity/paternity leave
No more Netflix/Spotify programmes/podcasts have emerged
PWB has landed ready for the statue unveiling on 1st July in KP - no sign of the wife
We discussed photos of the Cali2 and agreed that some may be cropped in order to meet the narrative
No pictures of Lilo lil have appeared - expect these when the price is right ‘come on down‘ highest bider !!!!
Media stated that TQ has extended an olive branch and invited them to next years Platinum jubilee celebrations - Tattlers are not amused

Our Queen and future Kings are in Scotland
please feel free to add more 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
New thread 120.
Harry & Meghan #120: he’s hopelessly thick, he followed his dick, married a trick, and now he’s just tit!
Thank you to for the title @NutMegandCinnamong
Recap
We don’t like them and the way they merch everything
They are still on maternity/paternity leave
No more Netflix/Spotify programmes/podcasts have emerged
PWB has landed ready for the statue unveiling on 1st July in KP - no sign of the wife
We discussed photos of the Cali2 and agreed that some may be cropped in order to meet the narrative
No pictures of Lilo lil have appeared - expect these when the price is right ‘come on down‘ highest bider !!!!
Media stated that TQ has extended an olive branch and invited them to next years Platinum jubilee celebrations - Tattlers are not amused

Our Queen and future Kings are in Scotland
please feel free to add more 😀
In Scotland are they? any excuse not to see Harry. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thank you for the new thread! Congrats on the new title tattlers🥰
A little light reading for the 3pm coffee, though it is scorchio here☀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
In Scotland are they? any excuse not to see Harry. :ROFLMAO:
Great title and thanks to Nutmeg and Cinnamon Girl.

Everyone wants to avoid the Paxo Prince the runt of the litter and his battered old Doxy.

CBS are total wankers and a media disgrace, who misses that gurning pair of twats. They must think we are all sheep like their vacuous viewers but, isn't this Oprah's favoured channel??

What do they think we are bloody twats, they can just duck right off.

Thank you for the new thread! Congrats on the new title tattlers🥰
A little light reading for the 3pm coffee, though it is scorchio here☀
No surprises there then, knackerless Nick and the Harpy from hell

• Haha
I can’t quote the CBS tweet but I only found 2 supportive tweets out of 270 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I saw the article about H visiting the military base here in the US and there was some speculation about whether he could cut it in our military. He would not be an officer as you need a bachelor's degree to be commissioned (of course I think they fudged the requirements to get him into Sandhurst too)

The next few days will be...interesting!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I saw an article about the new royal yacht that said neither Charles nor William will use it for family holidays. What's the betting that minge is on the phone constantly trying to book it? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Thanks for the new thread.

I just realised why the Harkles had a problem with Scotland, and their title.
The Big Gray Man lives there. They are scared and traumatised of Grey men.
Comical, Rob Lowe claims he encountered Big Foot, he is doing some kind of paranormal show, and has a penchant for chasing Big Foot around a trail( with camera teams) in the close proximity of the Riven Rock Estate.
Karma. 🤣🤣🤣
If it still exists Harry still has the option of hiding in the fully clad Cooper room(original inhabitant was dangerously insane) to escape Big Foot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I saw the article about H visiting the military base here in the US and there was some speculation about whether he could cut it in our military. He would not be an officer as you need a bachelor's degree to be commissioned (of course I think they fudged the requirements to get him into Sandhurst too)

The next few days will be...interesting!
They should show him the door he is not up to that standard and totally untrustworthy.

I did not think anyone outside could join your Military and really hope they don't make an exception for the little twit anyway he is not an American citizen or perhaps that is his next move once the titles are gone. Best of luck with that loser🇱🇷🇱🇷

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.