Harry and Meghan #120 he’s thick, he followed his dick and married a trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still on the subject of Haz going to his ‘secret’ charity event awards do today, did anyone clock this photo of him on the way home in the DM article. It looks obvious to me that he is filming the paparazzi who are outside the car taking photos of him. Now why would he do that, I wonder? Footage for another whingefest about how evil the U.K. press are I bet.

View attachment 642042
Perhaps his wife is on speaker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Look at his face there though. When did we last see him looking so relaxed and happy like this?
He's had everything pre arranged, all he has to do is turn up and engage with people. His L.A life he has to get content, and sell his soul. Maybe not such a easy life! His first big gig has proved to be a very bad decision. Only downward from now.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Bloody Nora! People have started decorating the gates of KP in preparation for Diana’s 60th. Oh dear.

On the other hand this might work in our favour in that a large crowd may gather armed with megaphones and tomatoes for Haz! How will his chosen reporter drown out the sounds of loud booing whilst filming? Although most of the crowd will probably be diehard Diana fans, I hope there are some rabble rousers in attendance to let Haz know the strength of feeling.
1625090424458.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Oh, bugger! Someone on Twitter has heard that there will be speeches at the statue event but the RF have not yet had sight of Hazzno’s 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

If this is true, it could be a disaster if he starts speaking some of ‘his truths’.

Does anyone know what time this bloody statue is being uncovered tomorrow and whether we can watch it live somewhere? I am eager to tune in to see what Hazza gets up to. It is shrouded in secrecy. I bet it is to prevent crowds gathering to boo and tomato Haz.
View attachment 642297
If they are only allowing one photographer then I cannot see the point in speeches which won’t be seen on the tv - expect a few words will be said by Earl Spencer - if the Palace cannot have sight of the speech then he shouldn’t be allowed to speak - such a shame we couldn’t have all got there with some large foghorns to cover what he might say.

Re the alledged football messages between him and PW - River, who does have some real sources in the know, said not to believe anything said, heard or printed for the next few days even if it supposedly comes from PW himself
I will actually be very glad when this farce is all over and PWB goes back to La-la land and never comes back -
his acting today is probably for their documentary and her benefit - doing exactly what she trained him to do - PofS

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Bloody Nora! People have started decorating the gates of Buck House in preparation for Diana’s 60th. Oh dear.

On the other hand this might work in our favour in that a large crowd may gather armed with megaphones and tomatoes for Haz! How will his chosen reporter drown out the sounds of low booing whilst filming? Although most of the crowd will probably be diehard Diana fans, I hope there are some rabble rousers in attendance to let Haz know the strength of feeling.
View attachment 642316
That’s Kensington Palace, not Buckingham Palace, and they do that every year. Pretty sure I see that banner annually. The gate was moved to the side of the palace some years ago. It’s in a fairly prominent spot but not bang on, in your face prominent. There’s a statue of William of Orange behind it and somebody always hangs a bag of Jaffa’s off it around 12 July. Gets removed quickly but makes this Irish Catholic giggle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Bloody Nora! People have started decorating the gates of Buck House in preparation for Diana’s 60th. Oh dear.

On the other hand this might work in our favour in that a large crowd may gather armed with megaphones and tomatoes for Haz! How will his chosen reporter drown out the sounds of low booing whilst filming? Although most of the crowd will probably be diehard Diana fans, I hope there are some rabble rousers in attendance to let Haz know the strength of feeling.
View attachment 642316
This is far too much imo. It's just weird! She died over 20 years ago and these people decorating probably didn't even know her. After her divorce she was no longer a member of the RF so I don't understand the point of decorating a royal residence. Although she did still live there after the divorce.

Maybe the statue should have been at Althorp instead of Kensington Palace. I'm sure the Queen and the rest of the RF have been trying to move on from Diana for ages and it doesn't help that people like this keep going on about it. I understand why William and Harry may have wanted a statue since she is the mother of a future King but it should have been done ages ago instead of 24 years after her death.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That’s Kensington Palace, not Buckingham Palace, and they do that every year. Pretty sure I see that banner annually. The gate was moved to the side of the palace some years ago. It’s in a fairly prominent spot but not bang on, in your face prominent. There’s a statue of William of Orange behind it and somebody alway hangs a bag of Jaffa’s off it around 12 July. Gets removed quickly but makes this Irish Catholic giggle.
I know, I realised as soon as I posted it so managed to quickly edit it!

If people boo at the gates, do you think Haz will be able to hear it in the sunken gardens?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know, I realised as soon as I posted it so managed to quickly edit it!

If people boo at the gates, do you think Haz will be able to hear it in the sunken gardens?
Oh, but you can get much closer to the sunken garden than that! The wide, main Boulevard between Kensington High Street and Bayswater Road runs just behind the garden where it looks as if the statue will be. If anyone’s around tomorrow and stands just 10/20 metres right of the main public gate to the palace (Queen Victoria statue), your disdain will be heard. Wish I could go and scream profanities. Stuck in Dublin because of stupid Covid rules. Just as well really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
And that is truly heartbreaking. Not wishing to sympathise with the little twit. His mental health is in an awful mess and probably always will be. It's such a shame he couldn't let go of his feelings that have festered inside him. He has every single one of his mother's worse traits, and the good ones of hers he did have, have been rinsed out of him by the Clunge bucket he married. He's an angry bitter weasel, and his second son syndrome is now out of control. His wife has a lot to answer for but he needs to take responsibility for his own actions and start to man the duck up .... he's nearly 40.

I dont think he actually likes women very much, which, if I was a betting girl is down to his mother. He was bullied in school because of the Bashir interview, his mother had shagged the married English Rugby captain, everyone speculated Hewitt is his father and to top it off she died in a car with a man who was not his dad. Kids always want mummy and daddy to stay together in my experience, so by Diana leaving him for what he could see as another man fucked his head up and has turned him into a woman hater. Which may explain the reports about the violent sex with prostitutes. Taking his rage at his mother out on them. Prostitutes are easy to walk away from so perhaps he felt empowered in that he could treat them badly as he perceived his mother treated him, but this time he's the one who is leaving. Or he could be the next Jack The Ripper ....

OK I think that's enough . This body hasn't slept for 5 days due to morphine withdrawal so thoughts are scattered. However they make perfect sense to me. Apologies if I appear I'm off my rocker. You would be correct in assuming that I am however. !
Catching up, I was watching the tennis! Not being facetious, but are you ok Flairey? I don't remember reading that you were unwell. Hope all is ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bloody Nora! People have started decorating the gates of KP in preparation for Diana’s 60th. Oh dear.

View attachment 642316
Weirdos, sorry. If any relation of mine did that, I'd have a word.

Reminds me of my mother in law who's more bothered about long dead relatives she's never met via her genealogy obsession than her actual living family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Ah Nuttynana, you're so lovely. 🥰😊😘 thankyou. I'm good, Tattle is saving my sanity amid the withdrawal sweats, body pains, nausea etc etc. It could be worse, my name could be Douchess of Suckscocks. I understand she's a right old bleep and no fucker likes her. Tap her head and her knickers fall down. Allegedly. So I am a very fortunate individual . Thankyou for caring my lovely tattler friend. This little community has something the old slag knows nothing about and has no hope of comprehending, big hearts, compassion and genuine people. Xxx thankyou again. Xx

BIB - quote of the day.
🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Look at his face there though. When did we last see him looking so relaxed and happy like this?
Relaxed and happy-maybe, but his face looks puffy and squidgy as if the anger and tension were the only things holding his face onto his skull.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This will be Hazz after the unveiling tomorrow.. Shitting himself, trying to get out of TrIgGeRiNg London fast as he can
Screenshot_20210630-233414_FACEinHOLE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Meanwhile elsewhere in central London - watch out for George, apparently someone bought him a bike!! Shhhhh! Don’t tell WB

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m

Not to white knight but I have lost count of the amount of my friends and family having babies in their very late 30’s early 40’s - myself included - with no interventions. I personally didn’t find it difficult at all.

I think it’s a bit of a myth that fertility ‘drops’ after 35, I think it’s more of a slow decline?
Me too. First baby at 41 after trying for two months. Very sorry if this upsets anyone whi is having difficulties. It must seem unfair if you are and I’m genuinely sorry x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Me too. First baby at 41 after trying for two months. Very sorry if this upsets anyone whi is having difficulties. It must seem unfair if you are and I’m genuinely sorry x
Lassie I work with got married at 40 and had her first baby at 41. She's just had her second at 44.

The other lassie I work with has one boy and always wanted another baby but it never happened. Till last year!!! Her eldest is 18 and her youngest 6 months.

The babies are all wee cuties.

Now back to moaning about ginge and cringe 😀😀😀

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.