Harry and Meghan #120 he’s thick, he followed his dick and married a trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how Megain trivialises what Catherine went through. And went through for years. We've seen footage of her being hounded by the press over and over. I've never seen footage of minge being hounded. She's always posing and lapping up the attention and there's only ever one or two photographers there anyway.
Minge also totally ignores that class was involved with Catherine. And class in a big issue in the UK. All minge can do is scream 'racism' which is rich considering how much surgery she had to change her looks and how she wrote 'caucasian' on every job application. Not to mention joining the 'white' sorority as college. She's just an evil bleep and I'm glad we can all see through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
My Bollocks Bingo entry:

1. Memory
2. Legacy
3. Compassion
4. Inspiring
5. Truth
6. Wife
7. Mother
8. Brother
9. Child
10. Healing

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Meagain is a disgrace. She disgusts me and I wish she would duck off.
I can t instantly recall the person who yesterday on here thinks she is a nice Musunderstood person!! My arse she is a nasty, jealous, Devious cow , totally untrustworthy an all round rotten excuse for a human being.

She does not have one redeeming feature and he is her equal and they are well suited, bleeping hate them.

Our American friends must be mortified that they have produced a degenerate like her.

Kids aside, I personally wish them nothing but heartache

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jesus it's not only Farchie who's a child genius. Now at a few weeks old, their daughter is already able to sit up. She'll soon be hosting her own podcast.

Seriously, why does he always sound like he's never been around a child

I couldn't do the mother and baby thing, maybe it was the one I went to, but it was all oneupmanship. "Is yours not doing that yet? Oh mine slept through the night by 4 months and were potty trained at 6 months, did Grade 3 violin before they turned 1".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This comment was made under the latest DM Haz article. Clever way of getting round the swear filter! I must remember it for future use!

1625082453338.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This may get me in trouble. I keep seeing the sad Diana photos when they were on their second tour, and it pisses me off. Instead of behaving like a professional doing her job, she performed the dramatico, sad sack woe is me martyr look- not cool. Sorry, there were many days when I was still working dispatch that I was sad or distressed, but that had to get stuffed away so I could do my job. Before the big holiday shifts like New Year's and July 4th, I was completely nerve wracked, but that could not be displayed if I wanted my collogues to trust me. She was wrong, and I think that's where hairy's sad sack, victimology behavior has it's roots.
'Diana won the War of the Waleses because she was ruthless, and had better legs.'
Great quote.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I couldn't do the mother a baby thing, maybe it was the one I went to, but it was all oneupmanship. "Is yours not doing that yet? Oh mine slept through the night by 4 months and were potty trained at 6 months, did Grade 3 violin before they turned 1".
Competitive mumming is exhausting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Still on the subject of Haz going to his ‘secret’ charity event awards do today, did anyone clock this photo of him on the way home in the DM article. It looks obvious to me that he is filming the paparazzi who are outside the car taking photos of him. Now why would he do that, I wonder? Footage for another whingefest about how evil the U.K. press are I bet.

View attachment 642042
Or to help his Apple podcast contract - they can use that picture to merch Apple products - she probably told him to do it for their Netflix docu series to - ’look what we have to put up with in the UK’ - yeah right

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
IF this rumour about Farchie is correct and IF Smeg agreed to adopting him and IF the birth mother accepted this then it should have come out at the time. If it had I would have looked at Smegs in a totally different light, thinking how kind and considerate she was and the child would have been adopted and living with them. Happy Families?
Perhaps over time though it still wouldn't have worked out as I can't see Smegs accepting a child that isn't her own as it just isn't in her nature to have anybody getting more attention than her. But it does account for her having little idea about how to treat/carry/talk to a child as a nanny may take him to visit his father now and then in the USA and that is when any photos are taken. It also accounts for Farchie looking a lot bigger than your average 2 year old.
Tin foil hat on now!
My cousin Fostered a little boy from 2 days old, and adopted him just before his second birthday. They were not allowed to post photos of his face on social media for 12 months. Even now 2 years on there are no pics. His mum and dad were suffering with severe ms and therefore decided he would be better off with someone who could meet his needs. As they live in the next town over my cousin is sensitive to the fact she doesn't wish to cause his birth parents any pain. I don't know if it's normal or not, but she writes to his mum twice a year, his birthday and at Christmas and sends photos because they requested them. Adoption is an incredible gift to give a child. He's a lucky little boy. He was allocated to two men initially, they were married, but something wasn't quite right and they ended up being told they couldn't have him because despite passing every stage they were totally unsuited to parenting in the eyes of social services.
If they have adopted, I have no issue whatsoever.its an incredibly selfless thing in my opinion. I even get and understand that they can't release pics of the crotch goblins.What seriously gets my tomatoe tins throwing is the lies, the secrecy, the games and the deceit of it all. Just be honest and people will think more of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Another screenshot of the DM Haz article comments. It made me laugh…people in the US, UK, and even The Moon saying they don’t want Haz in their country 😂😂😂😂😂

1625082688346.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Still on the subject of Haz going to his ‘secret’ charity event awards do today, did anyone clock this photo of him on the way home in the DM article. It looks obvious to me that he is filming the paparazzi who are outside the car taking photos of him. Now why would he do that, I wonder? Footage for another whingefest about how evil the U.K. press are I bet.

View attachment 642042
King of pricks, bleep of all cunts and his sleazy old pox ridden wife.

Bet he tries to bring our media in to it tomorrow hope he remembers , French German and all foreign media following her car in Paris because she had tipped them off!!

I just want someone to belt him one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m

Not to white knight but I have lost count of the amount of my friends and family having babies in their very late 30’s early 40’s - myself included - with no interventions. I personally didn’t find it difficult at all.

I think it’s a bit of a myth that fertility ‘drops’ after 35, I think it’s more of a slow decline?
I had miscarriages a plenty , then hit 38, and glutton for punishment that I was, had 3 in 18 months. One post vasectomy (not me obvs).

My reasons for descending down a princess michael rabbit hole ended up not being about the brooch after all, it ended up being about her young adult fiction. Which is totally whatever, like you do you boo boo .. but why is your website + all your publications/materials branded as "Princess Michael"? No other royal wives refer to themselves that way. I'm not judging, i just wanna understand haha. Thanks to all the patient Brits who have helped clarify this for me this fine morning ❤❤❤ 24 hrs until the statue unveiling guys! 😂
Never heard of it. And sorry just from seeing her publicised personality I would avoid any fiction from her pen,young adult or not.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And that is truly heartbreaking. Not wishing to sympathise with the little twit. His mental health is in an awful mess and probably always will be. It's such a shame he couldn't let go of his feelings that have festered inside him. He has every single one of his mother's worse traits, and the good ones of hers he did have, have been rinsed out of him by the Clunge bucket he married. He's an angry bitter weasel, and his second son syndrome is now out of control. His wife has a lot to answer for but he needs to take responsibility for his own actions and start to man the duck up .... he's nearly 40.

I dont think he actually likes women very much, which, if I was a betting girl is down to his mother. He was bullied in school because of the Bashir interview, his mother had shagged the married English Rugby captain, everyone speculated Hewitt is his father and to top it off she died in a car with a man who was not his dad. Kids always want mummy and daddy to stay together in my experience, so by Diana leaving him for what he could see as another man fucked his head up and has turned him into a woman hater. Which may explain the reports about the violent sex with prostitutes. Taking his rage at his mother out on them. Prostitutes are easy to walk away from so perhaps he felt empowered in that he could treat them badly as he perceived his mother treated him, but this time he's the one who is leaving. Or he could be the next Jack The Ripper ....

OK I think that's enough . This body hasn't slept for 5 days due to morphine withdrawal so thoughts are scattered. However they make perfect sense to me. Apologies if I appear I'm off my rocker. You would be correct in assuming that I am however. !
Are you ok Flairey?? Just being a Mum and concernedxxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

View attachment 642042
Seriously why can't the twit just duck off.
We really don't like you, don't care about you & REALLY don't want anymore footage for your bloody whinge fest.
And if you off set this trip to a charity then I really hope us tattlers can get within throwing distance 😠
(sorry, rant over)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Two things: mm talking waity katie-I dislike her scratchy, awful,fake voice. She had to bring it up. The difference isn't between cruelty and racism; it's between cruelty (waity katie) and criticism(valid criticism which had NOTHING to do with the bi-racial status of the woman who identified as white until her third marriage.)
And who in the heckfire dressed hairy today, that is such a dorky outfit. His hair plugs are looking good, his pate no longer shines through his ginger fuzz.

OPPS to the hair plugs, it depends on camera angle.
absolute slapper, she making out Harry couldn’t wait to marry her and William kept Kate hanging, no you tart he was a desperado just like you 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
He’s too scared to face the adults!
I'd love for one of the kids to say to him "are you really a Prince because my mum says you're a right bleep and you're horrible to your granny ....
What's a bleep? "
Another kid pipes up with "well my mam says he married one. I thought he married an actress, but my mam definately said she was a bleep. "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I couldn't do the mother and baby thing, maybe it was the one I went to, but it was all oneupmanship. "Is yours not doing that yet? Oh mine slept through the night by 4 months and were potty trained at 6 months, did Grade 3 violin before they turned 1".
Know exactly what you mean same here except me being honest told them, they don't bleeping sleep, one won't bleeping eat and two are still in bleeping nappies.

They were speechless supercilious cows - ,had 3 of them in under ,4, years and never knew if I was punched or bored until they reached School age.

Bloody groups, except mine now have responsible jobs, no PC records and are well rounded individuals from what was considered by these people as a useless Mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Smacks of quick, find me some disabled children to interact with, so I don't look such a bleeping bastard!
Hazno says this:
"We've been lucky so far, she's very chilled and seems happy to just sit there while Archie is running around like crazy."

Seriously!!! She's a newborn baby 👶 what the hell does he think a baby is going to do!!

Does he not remember what Farchie was like at the same age 🤔 very odd.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.