Harry and Meghan #120 he’s thick, he followed his dick and married a trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do American women from the South really say Bless your Heart to people they hate or is this just a myth thats used in fiction novels.
Absolutely they say that to people they hate or to people they would otherwise say duck off. It's not always meant that way, but you'll probably know when it is. I'm pretty sure my grandmothers didn't mean it that way when I was little, at least I hope not!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I'm on page 41 🥰

Will be catching up more in abit but I will add my Golden Richmond Award to be awarded on Thursday to whoever wins 💖🤗😘 xx.
If @Scotch Mist /others wants to make an award too that's all good as well..the winners will get two or more awards each 🥰

Resizer_16250782323570.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She is not even a month old…what the f*** does he think three-week-olds do? He is a moron

and what stress of two kids - the nanny does everything

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Absolutely they say that to people they hate or to people they would otherwise say duck off. It's not always meant that way, but you'll probably know when it is. I'm pretty sure my grandmothers didn't mean it that way when I was little, at least I hope not!
We don't tend to say bless your heart, just bless or bless him/her. We do absolutely say it in both a positive and negative way. It is all in the intonation I guess. If something touches you, you can say 'aww bless' where your voice goes higher as you say it. When being negative it goes down and you are being sarcastic lol. See we have a lot of similarities as well with our English between the 2 countries :)

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Anyone see this on their YouTube home page? Thoughts?!

Are you a stenographer by chance? "Praps" is a StenEd brief 😂

What's so interesting, is even in my limited knowledge of her after reading up on her, is she def strikes me as a wannabe. You confirmed my suspicion with this comment 😂 she may very well be a lovely woman but her using this "Princess Michael of Kent" title to sell books is not far off from Minge & her antics, is it... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not going through the whole two hours of that interview just to see if that was in there, but I'm pretty sure they showed that in the US. I have no idea if it was in the UK showing. I suspect the BRF's point was that they all get smeared by the press and the press will go to the lowest levels to do it. "Waitey Katey" was the best they could do with DoC at the time. Avocado toast and whatever that lone DJ said about monkeys was the best they could do at the time. I'm not even going to entertain the fake headlines Oprah put up to make it seem worse. Considering everything that was out there, she ought to be grateful that they didn't print anything worse, but that doesn't fit into her victim narrative.

I didn't watch the nasty headlines about DoC when they were running, but I'll bet it was a lot worse than Waitey Katey. Megz picked that one because racism is worse than death in the US and she wanted to trivialize the things that happen to other royals. Nobody has it worse than Megs and the royals threw her under the bus. That's what that is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Two things: mm talking waity katie-I dislike her scratchy, awful,fake voice. She had to bring it up. The difference isn't between cruelty and racism; it's between cruelty (waity katie) and criticism(valid criticism which had NOTHING to do with the bi-racial status of the woman who identified as white until her third marriage.)
And who in the heckfire dressed hairy today, that is such a dorky outfit. His hair plugs are looking good, his pate no longer shines through his ginger fuzz.

OPPS to the hair plugs, it depends on camera angle.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

When he's on his own and back in the UK it's like the old Harry smiling, joking etc. When he's with the wife or back in America he's annoyingly WOKE with his preaching of how people should live and has a loose tongue. I think his trip this time is to build bridges.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20210630-210504~2.png

Looks like his nanna got him a new pair of shoes, poor lamb had to walk around in those battered suede things since his daddy "cut him off" 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She is Welsh isn't she? The English are bloody foreigners to her :ROFLMAO:

Foreigner doesn't = not white. Could be French, German, Italian I could go on. Nothing to do with race.
This is absolutely spot on. We regard everyone as foreigners.... even within Wales... of we go west to visit my inlaws .... we are bloody foreigners. Despite the fact Mr Flairey was born and bred there and is bilingual. Nope .... still foreigner's ! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ù
This may get me in trouble. I keep seeing the sad Diana photos when they were on their second tour, and it pisses me off. Instead of behaving like a professional doing her job, she performed the dramatico, sad sack woe is me martyr look- not cool. Sorry, there were many days when I was still working dispatch that I was sad or distressed, but that had to get stuffed away so I could do my job. Before the big holiday shifts like New Year's and July 4th, I was completely nerve wracked, but that could not be displayed if I wanted my collogues to trust me. She was wrong, and I think that's where hairy's sad sack, victimology behavior has it's roots.
That is what peed me off, had never taken much notice of the RF before, but the terrible unprofessional sad looks annoyed me.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I have been reading the comments underneath the latest DM article re Haz and his ‘secret’ visit to the WellChild awards this afternoon.

Quite a lot of posters reckon that Haz will put this visit to the U.K. down as for charitable purposes so that he can claim the airfare and other costs whilst here as expenses (ie get them for nowt if he has had to shell out for them). I wouldn’t put it past him.

Lots of comments about an overwhelming desire to boo Haz and pelt him with rotten tomatoes, which tickled me.

It looks like he took his own photographer and reporter to the event and their output was then sent to the press (hopefully someone here will be able to confirm this - the photographer’s name is underneath all the photos). I think one of the main reasons he only wants his own reporter at these events is so that they can edit out any booing or tomato throwing.

There has got to be someone who has spotted him out and about today and booed. Perhaps someone in Kew Gardens where the event was held or at the traffic lights. Having just the one reporter of his choosing at today and tomorrow’s events means that Haz is in complete control of what is written (all positive obv) and any negative publicity he may attract is not included. Perhaps he told the RF he wouldn’t attend the statue unless he could choose the reporter and have final say over the write up? I could imagine them giving in for a quiet life and to let him think he is winning.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
View attachment 641990
Looks like his nanna got him a new pair of shoes, poor lamb had to walk around in those battered suede things since his daddy "cut him off" 😢
His haircut is so bad. Too long on the sides, looks dry and sweaty at the same time. I do not care if he is balding like crazy, but he should get a better haircut. He looks so unhygienic with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Do American women from the South really say Bless your Heart to people they hate or is this just a myth thats used in fiction novels.
Oh yes! It is used still. Not to the person’s face of course but more in conversation with others. I heard this recently from a cousin, “ so and so just painted their house. Bless her heart, she must think she’s living on a beach” ( it was a bit sea foam green)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes you're right I think the story was that Diana called to speak to William and Harry at Balmoral from Paris the night before she died but the boys were playing with their cousins and in a rush to get back to whatever game it was they were playing? I don't doubt that both of them struggled with that for many years afterwards but as we've said time and time again, one son let his mothers death be the making of him and used his own experience of grief to help others whilst one let it destroy him and has never been able to get past the anger stage.
And that is truly heartbreaking. Not wishing to sympathise with the little twit. His mental health is in an awful mess and probably always will be. It's such a shame he couldn't let go of his feelings that have festered inside him. He has every single one of his mother's worse traits, and the good ones of hers he did have, have been rinsed out of him by the Clunge bucket he married. He's an angry bitter weasel, and his second son syndrome is now out of control. His wife has a lot to answer for but he needs to take responsibility for his own actions and start to man the duck up .... he's nearly 40.

I dont think he actually likes women very much, which, if I was a betting girl is down to his mother. He was bullied in school because of the Bashir interview, his mother had shagged the married English Rugby captain, everyone speculated Hewitt is his father and to top it off she died in a car with a man who was not his dad. Kids always want mummy and daddy to stay together in my experience, so by Diana leaving him for what he could see as another man fucked his head up and has turned him into a woman hater. Which may explain the reports about the violent sex with prostitutes. Taking his rage at his mother out on them. Prostitutes are easy to walk away from so perhaps he felt empowered in that he could treat them badly as he perceived his mother treated him, but this time he's the one who is leaving. Or he could be the next Jack The Ripper ....

OK I think that's enough . This body hasn't slept for 5 days due to morphine withdrawal so thoughts are scattered. However they make perfect sense to me. Apologies if I appear I'm off my rocker. You would be correct in assuming that I am however. !

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh yes! It is used still. Not to the person’s face of course but more in conversation with others. I heard this recently from a cousin, “ so and so just painted their house. Bless her heart, she must think she’s living on a beach” ( it was a bit sea foam green)
So sweet and cutting - I love it.

Reactions: 20
Still on the subject of Haz going to his ‘secret’ charity event awards do today, did anyone clock this photo of him on the way home in the DM article. It looks obvious to me that he is filming the paparazzi who are outside the car taking photos of him. Now why would he do that, I wonder? Footage for another whingefest about how evil the U.K. press are I bet.

1625081457751.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I have just watched the latest video with latest insight from River he is saying:-
It will be very low key
There will be no speeches
Smegzy is ‘pretending’ to want a reconciliation but PW is ‘not feeling that and he’s done’
One photographer
Not to believe anything written, said or published about PW and PWB because (behind the scenes) the ‘fury he has towards his brother is incandescent’
PW will take Katherine and the children to view the statue before the unveiling
Their former joint PS Jamie Pinkerton and Julie Samuels, a friend of Diana, will attend alongside the statue committee and the Spencers.

The statue will be a youthful play on Diana’s legacy - much talk around getting the nose right - ‘beautiful informality’

Afterwards there will be a family get together. After which PW and lil ‘bruv will have a meeting.
River said that Hazzno is ‘no where near in the right place’ and will have Smegy’s words on his head from the constant calls, facetime he is deluged with.

the video is 25 minutes - so I have only picked out some highlights from the first 10 minutes (having internet issues)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Flairey said: OK I think that's enough . This body hasn't slept for 5 days due to morphine withdrawal so thoughts are scattered. However they make perfect sense to me. Apologies if I appear I'm off my rocker. You would be correct in assuming that I am however. !

Wow, you have my sympathy and support. I am off my rocker most days, and I don't have an excuse. Hang in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The great unveiling is tomorrow and a couple of people mentioned a Bingo game. Now you all know how much I love games and I did think of setting one up. But it was based on words in the idiot princes speech. If there aren't any speeches that's out the window. Are we sure that there won't be any speeches? I just can't see it to be honest. Surely someone has to give a speech?
So just in case H does make a speech, game is behind the spoiler.

Choose ten words that you think will turn up in Hazbeen's speech.
You can't use words like 'I' and 'my' but you can choose 'mother' 'wife'.
The aim is to have all ten words spoken by H. You get one point per word. But if you're the only one to cite a word then you get two points.
  1. The person with the most points wins a two week holiday in MonteShitso with a day's rental of the mansion so you can see if anyone lives there are report back to Tattle. (Not really)
  2. The person who comes second will win a month's holiday in MonteShitso with two days rental of the mansion. (again, not really)
  3. Everyone who enters gets a medal. Perhaps @Scotch Mist or @Pom Bear would be kind enough to come up with one?
If I haven't thought of something, please add to the rules.
Cusp,
Buckle up
Truth
Persecution
Wife
Granny
Bench
bleep
Surrogate
Mine

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.