Harry and Meghan #120 he’s thick, he followed his dick and married a trick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh 'he could not be prouder to be there' well you didn't want to' be here' when you fucked off to America! also Lili just sits there well that could be two reasons...

A, she's only 2 months old OR
B, the batteries have died

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I used to work with Jane Atkinson (mentioned above re Diana). They deserved each other, quite honestly.
That's interesting! I know nothing about Diana tbh, but find it fascinating that Smeg is literally repeating the mistakes that Diana was making just before her eternal apotheosis via an unfortunate accident. I do remember some really adverse press of D (especially after she did that ridiculous 'Look at me, I'm the Queen of Hearts actually watching a little African boy having a heart operation - here I am in scrubs and a mask and everything!') but it mainly seems to have disappeared - perhaps it was just all in print and not archived? Anyway, sounds like this Jane Atkinson met her match in the terrible job she had dealing with Diana.
Here's a thing I found from just before D's death - really playing the press and exasperating everybody. The hostility is quite open.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I couldn't do the mother and baby thing, maybe it was the one I went to, but it was all oneupmanship. "Is yours not doing that yet? Oh mine slept through the night by 4 months and were potty trained at 6 months, did Grade 3 violin before they turned 1".
I felt I was missing out on the whole mother and baby thing so I took a day off and went to the mother and toddler group with my childminder. The reaction? So you're the working mother?! Never felt the need to go back

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Anyone see this on their YouTube home page? Thoughts?!
That bit of the interview was shown in the UK - all of it. I watched it as it went out live and remember thinking why has she brought that up about Kate as it is a fairly insignificant thing to remember - just paper talk - a quick throw away headline.
Funny that she mentioned it at all as it happened before Kate and Will got married and Smeg said she never followed the RF or knew anything about PH before she met him.
I rest my case.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Do American women from the South really say Bless your Heart to people they hate or is this just a myth thats used in fiction novels.
Am from the south, and I say it occasionally but typically sarcastically like “bless her heart”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The great unveiling is tomorrow and a couple of people mentioned a Bingo game. Now you all know how much I love games and I did think of setting one up. But it was based on words in the idiot princes speech. If there aren't any speeches that's out the window. Are we sure that there won't be any speeches? I just can't see it to be honest. Surely someone has to give a speech?
So just in case H does make a speech, game is behind the spoiler.

Choose ten words that you think will turn up in Hazbeen's speech.
You can't use words like 'I' and 'my' but you can choose 'mother' 'wife'.
The aim is to have all ten words spoken by H. You get one point per word. But if you're the only one to cite a word then you get two points.
  1. The person with the most points wins a two week holiday in MonteShitso with a day's rental of the mansion so you can see if anyone lives there are report back to Tattle. (Not really)
  2. The person who comes second will win a month's holiday in MonteShitso with two days rental of the mansion. (again, not really)
  3. Everyone who enters gets a medal. Perhaps @Scotch Mist or @Pom Bear would be kind enough to come up with one?
If I haven't thought of something, please add to the rules.
Compassion
Meg
Heart
Love
Children
Charity
World
Mother
Empathy
Gave

Reactions: 21
So, they leak about his secret visit to somewhere, then he's taking a photo of the press that show up, you couldn't make this tit up could you, the press are there because you bloody told them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just like the paparazzi turned up at the ritz in Paris when Diana tipped them off, allegedly

Reactions: 30
Ok just take care now and remember, everything passes in time just concentrate on hating these 2 bleeping tossers and giving them as much verbal abuse as you can muster❤❤❤

Imbecile bleep

Imbecile bleep

Imbecile bleep
Is he an imbecile bleep by any chance

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Still on the subject of Haz going to his ‘secret’ charity event awards do today, did anyone clock this photo of him on the way home in the DM article. It looks obvious to me that he is filming the paparazzi who are outside the car taking photos of him. Now why would he do that, I wonder? Footage for another whingefest about how evil the U.K. press are I bet.

View attachment 642042
It's an Apple phone - is he just doing a bit of paid advertising for them, it's already appeared on here!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I want to play!

1. my wife
2. My truth
3. My Freedom
4. My mother
5. My loss
6. My experience
7. My trauma
8. My daughter
9. My family
10. My memories

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Here's my 10 words.

My
Mother
Was
Equally
As
Amazing
As
My
Wife
Meghan

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Jane just was less tolerant to BS, or she was just a perfect match, for the Saint that fired 32 people within the first year and a half of her marriage.
Got rid of Charles friends and circle roughly until 1986.
Lost countless other staff, often behind the scenes.
Like this:
Succeeded at pissing of Wharfe to drop her, and even the man which created the "independent star" past her royal status.

She fired Paul Burells wife Maria( laundry) as a test of Paul's loyalty.
Logic was lost, that loyalty isn't someone having to stay and work to feed the family.
But I guess he got compensation in the aftermath.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well all this having his own reporter and photographer has little miss 'stay at home mom' written all over it.
Whoever on here thought she was sitting at home playing the new Mom, reading poetry to the baby, singing lullabies, washing her 'planet saving' Terry nappies and hanging them out on the line to dry, sterilising baby bottles and knitting bootees, think again.
She is dreaming and scheming her next moves every waking minute of the day. Every 'leaked' photo, news item, interview, podcast etc which involves either of the gruesome twosome has been meticulously planned to the nth degree. Oneupmanship over the RF is her game and I don't think she will ever stop as it seems to have consumed her very being and seeing Mr Puppet happily dancing along to her pulling his strings makes my p*ss boil.

Rant over.
Can you imagine how exhausting and stressful it must be to live like that? So consumed and obsessed by the RF. And how bleeping miserable did he look until he was ‘on show’. To what extent is her current silence due to the RFs decision to right any untruths? I don’t think they factored that into their plans.

Reactions: 33
He didnt do 5 days isolation did he? But went to a super secret event so he could get some pictures to flog for the wife.
Good to know he doesnt give a tit about Covid

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Just going back to Revels and I really meant to post this about four threads ago but... raisin revels? I've genuinely never had one. Am I further behind the times than previously thought?
I think Popettes that had raisin ones
I remember when they came in chocolate style box with a selection
You could only get them at the cinema or posher sweet shops
'cos I'm in shu shu shoo.
shu shu shoo
shu shu shu shu shu shooo sugar town..................................
oh my that song brings back memories was the 1st record my parents bought me to play on my 3rd hand record player

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.