Harry and Meghan #119 No money, No shame, We've even stolen her Majesty's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she made a last minute decision to be there. That’s why she looked so messy. To be honest I remember being a new mum and I had days where I must have looked terrible. She looked frazzled to me in some photos, why who knows. I also believe there are no dolls but it’s the pregnancy and birth that needs to be clarified.
I reckon it was all part of her victimhood agenda. the looking frazzled!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Help me. I am starting to feel sorry for Meghan. I think it's Harry who is the nasty piece of work in this relationship. Now that Meg has had a couple of kids I think her spitefulness has dissipated and she's now basically a 'stay at home mom' (nothing wrong with that). A rich one, but nevertheless.

Okay, I am a sucker and I tend to always see the good side in people. But I don't think Meghan is the actual witch she is made out to be. Am I wrong? Harry comes across as an entitled brat with low intelligence and a nasty spiteful edge to boot. I've nothing against dim rich people, but Harry seems particularly nasty.

I know enough about psycho-therapy to see that he is mostly projecting, he hates himself and he lashes-out to others. The man needs help imo. The fact Catherine has cut him out of her life should be enough for him to realize he needs more therapy.

I actually think Meghan will come to regret the day she got involved with the ginger dimwit. I love women and I also believe in redemption, I am open to forgive Meghan but I am struggling to find a reason why I should forgive Harry. He seems like a hateful soul.

Love to know your Tattler's opinion on this.
naaaaaa they are as bad as each other although she is more manipulative by projecting it on to him

Reactions: 37
Help me. I am starting to feel sorry for Meghan. I think it's Harry who is the nasty piece of work in this relationship. Now that Meg has had a couple of kids I think her spitefulness has dissipated and she's now basically a 'stay at home mom' (nothing wrong with that). A rich one, but nevertheless.

Okay, I am a sucker and I tend to always see the good side in people. But I don't think Meghan is the actual witch she is made out to be. Am I wrong? Harry comes across as an entitled brat with low intelligence and a nasty spiteful edge to boot. I've nothing against dim rich people, but Harry seems particularly nasty.

I know enough about psycho-therapy to see that he is mostly projecting, he hates himself and he lashes-out to others. The man needs help imo. The fact Catherine has cut him out of her life should be enough for him to realize he needs more therapy.

I actually think Meghan will come to regret the day she got involved with the ginger dimwit. I love women and I also believe in redemption, I am open to forgive Meghan but I am struggling to find a reason why I should forgive Harry. He seems like a hateful soul.

I am not sure I would go as far as feeling sorry for Rachel, we've definitely seen that she is proper scheming, devious, litigious and mean to others, and drops people the moment they're not of use to her any more. Completely unlikeable.

What's changed though is that a year ago we were talking about Hazno having been conned, trapped, imprisoned by her, and saying that someone needed to stage an intervention to rescue him from her. Whereas now it's apparent that he's seriously screwed up and just as nasty in his own right. It's just that in the past the RF covered a lot up for him, and created things like Invictus to keep him busy and out of trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Do they pay for anything themselves! Stealing!!!
Thank you Doodlebug (also Ladymuck). I add a bit of a giggle in the middle of the shopping centre when it came up only phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

They're both extremely flawed in different ways and don't seem to show any inclination to modify their own behaviour to accommodate the needs of others. Harry is worse in one way because he's not only out there in another country, slagging off his family. He's slagged off the UK, its citizens and its media and opened the country up to all kinds of abuse, mainly from the US.

Meghan was immersed in Hollywood from childhood, and appears to have many of the personality traits associated with that kind of upbringing/lifestyle. Which don't necessarily sit well with us over here.

I feel slightly sorry for Meghan in that I believe Harry sold a different version of Royalty to her than the actual life and position she would have as wife of the 6th. I think there was some online rumour way back from when he considered himself the family's Rockstar, where he told her that they could do anything and go anywhere they wanted and it would all be paid for. (Even if it was only a rumour it does fit with what's subsequently happened.) She expected Hollywood-style A-list celebrity rather than what the Royals' daily routine mainly consists of - a dutiful family-of-the-Head-of-State life as a public servant. But she still had options once reality reared its head after the engagement. She could have bailed before the marriage, and gone back to acting or she could have knuckled down, worked hard, and carved out her own niche like Sophie has. Instead she decided the RF needed to change to meet HER expectations, and behaved accordingly. So she doesn't get a pass from me from then on.

Plus, if she had really mellowed after having Lili, she'd be reconciling with her poor Dad, which we'd know about because People would have pics of the touching reunion.

And she'd have issued a strong statement this week condemning the threats towards Camilla Tominey and her children. She could do so much to rein in the Squad's online abuse towards the UK, the RF and the British media and she does nothing except spout word salad with Harry about "kindness". I consider the Squad to be her responsibility because they seem to be fans of her rather than Harry.

So both of them are as bad as, and deserve, each other as far as I'm concerned. My opinion only. :m

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I am not sure I would go as far as feeling sorry for Rachel, we've definitely seen that she is proper scheming, devious, litigious and mean to others, and drops people the moment they're not of use to her any more. Completely unlikeable.

What's changed though is that a year ago we were talking about Hazno having been conned, trapped, imprisoned by her, and saying that someone needed to stage an intervention to rescue him from her. Whereas now it's apparent that he's seriously screwed up and just as nasty in his own right. It's just that in the past the RF covered a lot up for him, and created things like Invictus to keep him busy and out of trouble.
I have nil sympathy at all for her, she started the ball rolling and wound him up to bring out all the nastiness that we see today. He is a vindictive little tit and no doubt she knows it has gone too far and is trying to pull back she knows they are going to be the losers in all this and is panicking.

I strongly doubt her Mothering skills she cares for herself before anyone else and who has seen Lillet yet?? And does she actually exist??

Will save my sympathy for those poor, downtrodden Women out there who haven't got a pot to piss in.

They are both ego driven, greedy fuckers and I do not give a shite about them.

I await their downfall with baited breath and let them live as poor people over there live who have no voice and are treated with contempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Avon do a fab range of nail polish, I think I possibly have every colour they do now & some they've discontinued! What colour you looking for?
Ooooh, not thought of Avon, I'll have a little look, I'm a red nail polish girl, Revlon Cherries in the Snow. Thank you for the tip!

Am intrigued by the statue box, if it's a bench, my rage will know no bounds, but also, Smegatron and H will look even more disgusting for their merching. I'm putting 50p on it being Saint Di with Wills and Harry as nippers.

While I'm wagering, please also put me down for a round pound that we'll be treated to a sepia toned picture of HW with Farchie holding Lili on a bench, the two children mirroring the Di bench :sick::sick::sick:

I'm at an all-day work thing on Thursday, so am hoping for a rolling commentary a la Oprah chat, what a rollercoaster ride those updates were!

Alternatively, if a lovely Tattler could write me a letter excusing me from tedious work thing, I'd be ever so grateful. :)

Harry is enjoying dancing with The Goodies....looool 😄
His got the moves right 😄 x

View attachment 638133
Do, do do the funky Chimpo! 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Nah. Still think she makes the bullets for Haz to fire. Some of the things he says have not come from his brain - he's not clever enough. She may be playing the 'stay at home mom' but she will be in overdrive thinking up her next moves to piss off the RF.

Revenge is the name of her game because it didn't work out as she planned.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

I agree with you. I don't think Meghan is as bad as some people and the media make out, but neither do I think she is an angel or the personification of perfection either (the way that the sugars try to make out). I think she initially thought she could use her race and "fame" to merch a fortune from her connection to the royal family, but I think she has had a bit of a wake-up call since Oprah and is lying low for a while. Whether the shock of the lashback from the Oprah interview is enough to cause a permanent improvement remains to be seen however

Harry I think is just a stunted 12-year old child in an adult body and I totally agree he has serious problems and needs some sort of therapy. Whatever he has had up until now doesn't appear to have had any positive effect and in fact he seems to be deteriorating rather than improving

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.