Harry and Meghan #119 No money, No shame, We've even stolen her Majesty's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Regina2071 for the title with a whopping 89 votes. I had to shorten it to make it fit, hope that's okay.

Last thread was https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...y-as-many-tattle-threads-as-books-sold.20693/

Summary:
We really don't like H&M and nothing has happened that would make us change our mind.
The fact that we don't like Harry or Megain doesn't mean we like and support Prince Andrew. We don't.
There was a lot of discussion surrounding Lili's birth certificate. Some people feel that the one published is fake. I am one of those people.
Was Megain pretty as a child? No, not really.
Domain names; They got'em.
Notice of the book Megain plagiarised wrote as a teenager. We all agreed that she has no creativity or originality or any ideas of her own. We did get some very amusing comments by Tattlers on this theme.
We were shocked at the appalling abuse of Camilla Tominey from the sugars.
No 'Happy Fathers Day' from Harry to Charles.
Rumours of big fight at Oprahs house followed by Doria being kicked out by Megain
Lots of discussion on the Statue unveiling.
We had hysterics over the trailer for the film of the dastardly duo escaping Monarchy Mountain. Apparently so did the rest of the country.
We were elated that the newspapers have won the right to appeal. We await with popcorn for what happens next.
Ongoing discussion of Revels.
We enjoyed thinking of alternative names to Dumbarton whilst annoyed that the duo are so thick and so offensive.
We are firm in the belief that whilst Diana was no saint, the work she did for AIDS in particular was excellent and worthy of respect. We do think the poor woman should be allowed to rest in peace.
We doubt that Haz understands the term 'fiscal quarter' means. He lied, no matter how much the sugars scream 'He isn't lying' etc
We had some tarot discussions and readings.
We want the Cambridges to stop travelling together esp as Megain announced 'We're one plane crash from the throne'.
We're hoping the Di statue isn't sat on a bench.
We had a lot of laughs, chuckles and giggles.
Please add anything I missed. I'm losing the will to live and I'm not going back into the thread to see if I missed anything.
Happy New Thread everyone!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
New thread. Fantastic.

I was just about to post on the previous:

All these wokestere cancelling each other out 🤭 if they keep it up, soon there will be no wokesters left to cancel 👏

He wanted to cheer people up???
🤣 can you imagine Haz cheering anyone up right now? The misery is etched onto his face, I don't think I've seen a picture of him genuinely smiling for a few years now.

And thanks for the new thread @Cassandra333

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Thanks for setting up a new thread, we only had this title a couple of weeks ago though lmao 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks for setting up a new thread, we only had this title a couple of weeks ago though lmao 🥴
Yes, you're right. It was the title of 112# Not quite the same but almost.
I'm not sure what to do about it. This won the popular vote which is what I was going off.
Any suggestions?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Completely, totally and utterly off topic but I need to vent...

I went to Boots and they've stopped selling nail polish as no one is buying it anymore. WTF?!

Back on topic - Harry and Rachel, pair of cunts, probably them who bought up all the nail polish :mad:

Thank you for new thread @Cassandra333

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
It’s such a shame this whole unveiling has become the farce that it is. Just googled Ian Rank-Broadley and his work is absolutely stunning. I can only imagine what a fantastic job he’s done with the Diana statue. Let’s just all hope it’s not sat on a bench.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Completely, totally and utterly off topic but I need to vent...

I went to Boots and they've stopped selling nail polish as no one is buying it anymore. WTF?!

Back on topic - Harry and Rachel, pair of cunts, probably them who bought up all the nail polish :mad:

Thank you for new thread @Cassandra333
I bought some a few weeks ago, they've stopped every brand??

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Thanks @Regina2071 for the title and @Cassandra333 for the thread.

About the statue on a bench, they will avoid the Taj Mahal version probably, someone may question the lies.
While Diana was playing with the press on the bench, Charles was in Delhi on a meeting for British industrialists. So not even remotely related to Camilla.

12 years before, he said he will one day bring someone he loves one day that obviously wasn't meant to be.

Camillas 50 th birthday party is Diana in the leopard/tiger swimsuit on a yacht.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I bought some a few weeks ago, they've stopped every brand??
No Revlon, Max Factor, no Lancome, no Dior... just No. 7 and Rimmel! I left the shop in outrage.
May be in danger of taking out this micro-agression in Tesco or Morrisons who just do happen to stock The Stench...
You'll all hopefully bail me out should I get my collar felt by the law 👩‍⚖️👨‍⚖️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Yes, you're right. It was the title of 112# Not quite the same but almost.
I'm not sure what to do about it. This won the popular vote which is what I was going off.
Any suggestions?
Leave it be I would say- Regina got most votes fair and square👍

• Heart
Reactions: 48
New thread. Fantastic.

I was just about to post on the previous:

All these wokestere cancelling each other out 🤭 if they keep it up, soon there will be no wokesters left to cancel 👏

🤣 can you imagine Haz cheering anyone up right now? The misery is etched onto his face, I don't think I've seen a picture of him genuinely smiling for a few years now.
Hazno's piece with Corden was rather daft but still better than the pair of them whingeing to Orca about not having enough money or moaning about slights and MH issues.

If they want any sort of career in the media going forward the Harkles will have to learn to laugh at themselves a bit and appear more human 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
We should start placing bets on how quickly he leaves the country after the unveiling. I'm going for sane day before anyone gets to pull him up on all his lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
We should start placing bets on how quickly he leaves the country after the unveiling. I'm going for sane day before anyone gets to pull him up on all his lies.
I'd like it if he did. I bet the family would, too.

Reactions: 33
So now we sit and wait for :MM sweet nod to Princess Diana, this is how MM commemorated Diana, hidden ties with Diana..." for a whole week, courtesy of Sunshine Sachs.
Its going to be boring.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Anyone know if he has his own journo with him as he asked for one to come with him?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.