Harry and Meghan #119 No money, No shame, We've even stolen her Majesty's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm not convinced about this. If Diana was still alive she probably would be involved in charitable projects but her 'star power' would have faded. The younger generation really don't care about 60 year old women, they consider them irrelevant and past it.

Diana died at her peak and joins the list of people who are remembered in their prime and elevated to legendary status because of it (rather like Marilyn Monroe etc).

If she had lived she would most likely be married to someone else and wouldn't be in the news all the time. I'm not saying this to put her down but post menopausal women are generally not venerated by anyone young these days ☹

Points well taken. However, women of a certain age probably don’t give a Flying fuk what these so-called young, pathetic, whining, back-stabbing, no balls, immoral assholes think, about them or for anything else for that matter. These fuks are to be pitied, they have no common sense, no loyalty, no self-awareness, nothing worth emulating. They are Zeros, embarrassments in the game of life. Fighting for everything and nothing at the same time. Total losers. Nothing for a 60ish woman to even give a second thought about.

Most women of a certain age are set up for life. Family, home, independence, assets...health, still look amazing. Kids are gone and they are free.

Perhaps Diana would be the same. Perhaps she would have learned from all the tit in her life and let her sons figure out things for themselves. Perhaps she would have finally found happiness. I hope she would have realized how destructive her life was becoming and taken another road. Maybe she would choose herself, her own well-being and let them find their own path.

Women of a certain age need to let these kids go...ignore them and this new reality that is a horrible joke, move on, live without a care as to what these fools do, think or become. Yes, hopefully they don’t venerate women of a certain age or any age, then maybe they will leave us the hell alone. ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Harry and Meghan #120 Has he told his author wench that Di will be on a bench?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I had a closer look at that and thought the same
I’d like to see something different so instead of a ballgown type figure maybe a casual look in her jeans and shirt - just been looking through some photos, maybe something like these 2 - also reposting the photo of her on a bench
My favourite Diana pictures were the Mario testino with short hair and one shouldered frock. She looked beautiful and happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

If you look at the height of the barricade behind it and also the height of the stone wall, I reckon it is at least 2-2.5M high

Having said that they have probably made the box taller or wider than it needs to be so there is no easy clue about what pose the statue is in

Reactions: 25
Has anyone considered that the box may be some all-purpose box that wasn't custom built for a narrow upright statue and anything could be under there-- including Smeg on a bench?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I don’t think anyone thought that was a doll that day. Also, you cannot put sunscreen on a baby that young…even if you could, the baby would need a hat and a pram or carrier. That bag is not a diaper bag (too small) but may be a cold bag for bottles (no way she was breastfeeding in that dress)

I think people called her out because she looked like she rolled out of bed, pulled a dress out of the hamper, didn’t even brush her wig, and seemed to have no idea how to hold her baby. That and her rudeness towards Catherine and the children, even when Catherine offered her some of their picnic.

People also defended her, saying that she was holding him awkwardly because she was just trying to protect him from being photographed. Well, a hat and a pram/carrier/sling would have done that more effectively. More effective still—she could have stayed home. No one was expecting her there, so no one would have questioned her absence.
I think she made a last minute decision to be there. That’s why she looked so messy. To be honest I remember being a new mum and I had days where I must have looked terrible. She looked frazzled to me in some photos, why who knows. I also believe there are no dolls but it’s the pregnancy and birth that needs to be clarified.

Reactions: 29
Let's hope that by this time next year all the truths will out and they will be unable to come back. I really think the RF should have a poll of the UK to gauge how we all feel, after all they are there because we want them there.

I for one am sick of all the PR on both sides and it's only the truth now that should be printed. My opinions of the RF are taking a nosedive lately they are showing themselves as weak and far too forgiving and it is unfair on us, we need some firm leadership from them on these two fuckers and bollocks to the niceties of paxos feelings and these two should be totally disregarded and ignored.

We don't give a toss about his feelings and the pair of them should be put in their place, no titles and removed from the succession.

Rant over and no doubt when the ceremony is over he will be seen crying over Mumsys statue for the media whilst trying to shag it!!
BIB: Omg I laughed and shuddered as the image is so vivid and perfect and exquisitely creepy.

I wish more people would just say this! Especially to the HW supporters who appear on TV shows to defend her. She is not and never will be equal to Catherine.
Those that appear on any form of media to try to equate them/defend m arent doing that to fet the world to see them as equals. They won't sleep until C is dethroned completely and M's clenched underbite is printed on UK currency.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think you might be right. Here is the photo for those who cannot open the links. What is that green bush thing on the roof?
View attachment 637789
It’s NOT Photoshopped. My OH cycled through Kensington Gardens on their way home from work yesterday evening. You can’t really get near the Sunken Garden now and there’s loads of foliage, but in the craziest act of true love, the old sod managed to stand on tip toes and get close enough to say ... ‘there is a box, it’s this box and it’s big.’ A new job for ITN clearly awaits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Maybe PWBW shouldn't have tried to arrange a pap walk with Kate without her knowledge just after she moved into KP.

I would never have trusted her again if that had happened to me, without all the other crap.

It amazes me that 2 random women are expected to get on and be best friends just because they are in laws. Especially as we can see how she looks at PW, he is one smart cookie to keep his distance.

Reactions: 46
The only place I can find this image besides Benjamin Smallbrook's Quora is on a Russian website. It seems to be saying that she was with Epstein in some capacity-- on his yacht with Andrew, but I don't speak Russian. I hesitate to put the link here because of these sites and viruses.

Hold up a second. I just found Andrew with someone in an identical top, dark hair. Doesn't look like Smeg.

View attachment 636528
Nope. The girl is called Alexandra, and looks like they spent time together on a superyacht in the Mediterranean...
(Sorry if anybody posted already, I'm not Russian, but can speak it)

Reactions: 20
I think Smeg will release a pic of Lillet on the 1st July. There’s only one reason one hasn’t been released yet and I reckon it’s because she’ll want all the limelight on Diana’s day.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
duck off. My father was Irish and I have hordes of Irish relatives on his side of the family. And I wasn't saying anything in an insulting demeaning and belittling manner. That's your own insecurity speaking. You should do something about that.
As for the country being 'not so great', at the moment women's sex based rights are being thrown out of the window. At least in the UK women are doing something about that and we're making progress. And that's just one point. There are many more.
I haven't insulted the Irish, like I said, your insecurity is showing. Next time you read a post you don't like, scroll past. You don't get to dictate how other people here should comment.
Oh, and the fact that my father was Irish, makes me Irish too. At least according to the laws in Ireland.
I’m Irish and say Èire 🤷‍♀️

Also by the way as your father was Irish you could be entitled to an Irish Passport! They’re like hot cakes over here… 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I read somewhere that she wasn’t expected at the polo, but got wind that Chelsy or Cressida were there? So she rushed down there to mark her territory. Like a dog pissing on a lamppost. 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm the poster who posted the images of her and my lil pony sun bathing. Do you think I really believe that someone with my lilpony's connections and high society in-laws was ' sex-yachting' with smeggy ? :rolleyes:Of course she wasn't. The other one IS on a boat, no doubt about that, but my lilpony isn't there.
The one with just pony and her just illustrates her fakeness for me ... she smokes(or did) and swigs from a wine bottle like a wino, yet bangs on about organic avocado and being vegan and living a healthy lifestyle. It shows her up as a hypocrite. Again.

We get it. Images are manipulated. I do it myself for shits n giggles ... others do it for nefarious reasons. It's not ground breaking news. And frankly I honestly don't give a tit if some images are taken out of context, it gets done to the real royals and bigger celebs than cuntchops all the time, so smeggy can suck it up buttercup. She wanted fame, this is it.

Most of us on here are not stupid and can sort the wheat from the chaff, but this is a gossip site ... we gossip, and exaggerate and twist things and mock the harkles to suit our various agendas. We believe what we choose to believe and we love it.:m

In my opinion she's a shite mother, was unprepared for that polo outing, treated Kate like shite refusing to sit with her and only dragged the crotch goblin there to rub her ownership of hazza's balls in the faces of his soon-to-be-ex-friend's faces. All the smiley pink-bottle-bag images (when she claims she was breast feeding the farchiedoll) of the day are of no interest to me when I've long ago sussed her out in my own mind and know what her agenda was that day. Possession. Mine. Keep away.
Oh well said Freda 👏. Exactly what I was going to say but you say it so much better!

Tattle is a bit of fun, a good old gossip, not mastermind. A bit of escapism.

Reactions: 37
Maybe this is the statue 😬Would account for the height and width
1624863578599.png

Seriously though, I think it's going to be Diana standing, looking reflectively across the water or with the downward-turned face with the shy gaze.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.