Harry and Meghan #119 No money, No shame, We've even stolen her Majesty's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Points well taken. However, women of a certain age probably don’t give a Flying fuk what these so-called young, pathetic, whining, back-stabbing, no balls, immoral assholes think, about them or for anything else for that matter. These fuks are to be pitied, they have no common sense, no loyalty, no self-awareness, nothing worth emulating. They are Zeros, embarrassments in the game of life. Fighting for everything and nothing at the same time. Total losers. Nothing for a 60ish woman to even give a second thought about.

Most women of a certain age are set up for life. Family, home, independence, assets...health, still look amazing. Kids are gone and they are free.

Perhaps Diana would be the same. Perhaps she would have learned from all the tit in her life and let her sons figure out things for themselves. Perhaps she would have finally found happiness. I hope she would have realized how destructive her life was becoming and taken another road. Maybe she would choose herself, her own well-being and let them find their own path.

Women of a certain age need to let these kids go...ignore them and this new reality that is a horrible joke, move on, live without a care as to what these fools do, think or become. Yes, hopefully they don’t venerate women of a certain age or any age, then maybe they will leave us the hell alone. ✌
I like what you are saying here and don't give zero fucks myself but then I'm not desperate for attention. Ageism is a problem in society though and women fare worse than men on the receiving end.

A friend of mine in the teaching profession was recently almost forced out of her job along with all the other older teachers. She said the school now only has teachers aged 35 and younger!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Gawd I hope not

"The Toadours 🌻 on Twitter: "Meghan ,Archie, Lili likely to attend the unveiling of Diana's statue via Zoom Well I hope this isn’t true. She tried to upstage Prince Phillips funeral now this has she no sense of decency? we’ll we know she doesn’t. Let the brothers have a moment https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I like what you are saying here and don't give zero fucks myself but then I'm not desperate for attention. Ageism is a problem in society though and women fare worse than men on the receiving end.

A friend of mine in the teaching profession was recently almost forced out of her job along with all the other older teachers. She said the school now only has teachers aged 35 and younger!
My friend was forced out of her teaching job. Sad fact is it is cheaper to employ younger and more newly qualified teachers. Makes my blood boil. What happened to quality of teaching gained from a lot of years of experience? Add to that that the younger teachers can gain from that experience by working with older teachers. With age comes great wisdom.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Here's some tea from Tumblr regarding Meghan and Eugenie:

"Eugenie is friends with top layers of British society that mingles with HW A listers. Her friends range from Ed Sheeran, *Misha Noonoo*, Cressida Bonas, Emma Watson, basically, you can call Eugenie the Margaret of her generation because of how well connected she is. Eugenie was never friends with Meghan but heard uncomfortable stories about her first marriage, past and work ethic from Misha and a couple of journalists who were staunchly anti-Meghan and tipped her off via friends. Eugenie wasn't sure what to believe yet told William who in turn went to Harry. Harry told her to piss off and after an intervention from Charles and Catherine, they all made up and Eugenie paid her fee via delayed wedding and engagement announcement. Meghan did not want Eugenie's tiara, it wasn't offered to her, but she did want a piece that belonged to Queen Victoria and Her Maj said no.

Meghan only recently found out that Misha was the one that told Eugenie and cut her off completely. But, she never forgot about what happened. She wanted to force Eugenie to pay 10k rent to her and Harry so she and Jack moved into Royal Lodge with Andrew and Sarah. Keep in mind this all transpired while Eugenie was going through a difficult pregnancy because of her spine. Meghan never forgave Eugenie for being the first one to cast doubts about her. She wants to torture the Yorks and she is just beginning. Lily was indeed a name Beatrice picked for her daughter and unfortunately told Meghan before the Megxit scandal. The Yorks were super close to Harry, Andrew considers Harry his son, alas those relationships are over now.

Meghan obviously announced her pregnancy to spite Eugenie at her wedding. But this is the kicker: they were unsure if she is or not. Harry did not go to a single appointment with her nor was he involved with the pregnancy. Everything he said was written by Meghan. Eugenie turned the other cheek but after Lilibet, the kid gloves are off. If you start hearing more shady stories about Meghan's past, well, let's just say, Eugenie asked a friend for a favour."

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I know I'm a bit behind the eight ball! But those photos of her at the polo..pretty sure that sunscreen that many are talking about is the adult Nivea one, in no way would you use that for a baby. That baby should have had a sunhat on, have it's own sunscreen and frankly should not have been in the direct sun, plus should've had a carrier or pram somewhere to have put it down. She has no freaking idea if she just swanned around holding it, poor little thing.
Not defending Smeggy’s dreadful parenting skills at all, but I will just point out that years ago there was no such thing as ‘baby sunscreen’. There was just sunscreen, and everyone just used the same product. As far as I’m aware no kid ever died from using ‘adult’ sunscreen.

Reactions: 30
It would be lovely if the statue is based on a family photograph that none of us have ever seen, rather than a well known posed one.

Reactions: 30
I just saw that. Where on earth has that come from? I'm autistic myself and I'm watching very carefully the language used by people about this.
(BTW if this was unclear - I meant by people "out there" - it wasn't meant to come across as a threat to fellow Tattlers)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Help me. I am starting to feel sorry for Meghan. I think it's Harry who is the nasty piece of work in this relationship. Now that Meg has had a couple of kids I think her spitefulness has dissipated and she's now basically a 'stay at home mom' (nothing wrong with that). A rich one, but nevertheless.

Okay, I am a sucker and I tend to always see the good side in people. But I don't think Meghan is the actual witch she is made out to be. Am I wrong? Harry comes across as an entitled brat with low intelligence and a nasty spiteful edge to boot. I've nothing against dim rich people, but Harry seems particularly nasty.

I know enough about psycho-therapy to see that he is mostly projecting, he hates himself and he lashes-out to others. The man needs help imo. The fact Catherine has cut him out of her life should be enough for him to realize he needs more therapy.

I actually think Meghan will come to regret the day she got involved with the ginger dimwit. I love women and I also believe in redemption, I am open to forgive Meghan but I am struggling to find a reason why I should forgive Harry. He seems like a hateful soul.

Love to know your Tattler's opinion on this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Completely, totally and utterly off topic but I need to vent...

I went to Boots and they've stopped selling nail polish as no one is buying it anymore. WTF?!

Back on topic - Harry and Rachel, pair of cunts, probably them who bought up all the nail polish :mad:

Thank you for new thread @Cassandra333

Avon do a fab range of nail polish, I think I possibly have every colour they do now & some they've discontinued! What colour you looking for?

Reactions: 11
Here's some tea from Tumblr regarding Meghan and Eugenie:

"Eugenie is friends with top layers of British society that mingles with HW A listers. Her friends range from Ed Sheeran, *Misha Noonoo*, Cressida Bonas, Emma Watson, basically, you can call Eugenie the Margaret of her generation because of how well connected she is. Eugenie was never friends with Meghan but heard uncomfortable stories about her first marriage, past and work ethic from Misha and a couple of journalists who were staunchly anti-Meghan and tipped her off via friends. Eugenie wasn't sure what to believe yet told William who in turn went to Harry. Harry told her to piss off and after an intervention from Charles and Catherine, they all made up and Eugenie paid her fee via delayed wedding and engagement announcement. Meghan did not want Eugenie's tiara, it wasn't offered to her, but she did want a piece that belonged to Queen Victoria and Her Maj said no.

Meghan only recently found out that Misha was the one that told Eugenie and cut her off completely. But, she never forgot about what happened. She wanted to force Eugenie to pay 10k rent to her and Harry so she and Jack moved into Royal Lodge with Andrew and Sarah. Keep in mind this all transpired while Eugenie was going through a difficult pregnancy because of her spine. Meghan never forgave Eugenie for being the first one to cast doubts about her. She wants to torture the Yorks and she is just beginning. Lily was indeed a name Beatrice picked for her daughter and unfortunately told Meghan before the Megxit scandal. The Yorks were super close to Harry, Andrew considers Harry his son, alas those relationships are over now.

Meghan obviously announced her pregnancy to spite Eugenie at her wedding. But this is the kicker: they were unsure if she is or not. Harry did not go to a single appointment with her nor was he involved with the pregnancy. Everything he said was written by Meghan. Eugenie turned the other cheek but after Lilibet, the kid gloves are off. If you start hearing more shady stories about Meghan's past, well, let's just say, Eugenie asked a friend for a favour."
So basically the Ginger Whinger knew from the outset just how utterly unsuitable Smeg was as a royal spouse, but didn’t give a single tit. He was determined to impose her on the family and the country and everyone was supposed to just suck up all her awful behaviour whether we liked it or not. Utter bleep. Poor Eugenie tried to do the right thing and got targeted by that vicious slag.

Help me. I am starting to feel sorry for Meghan. I think it's Harry who is the nasty piece of work in this relationship. Now that Meg has had a couple of kids I think her spitefulness has dissipated and she's now basically a 'stay at home mom' (nothing wrong with that). A rich one, but nevertheless.

Okay, I am a sucker and I tend to always see the good side in people. But I don't think Meghan is the actual witch she is made out to be. Am I wrong? Harry comes across as an entitled brat with low intelligence and a nasty spiteful edge to boot. I've nothing against dim rich people, but Harry seems particularly nasty.

I know enough about psycho-therapy to see that he is mostly projecting, he hates himself and he lashes-out to others. The man needs help imo. The fact Catherine has cut him out of her life should be enough for him to realize he needs more therapy.

I actually think Meghan will come to regret the day she got involved with the ginger dimwit. I love women and I also believe in redemption, I am open to forgive Meghan but I am struggling to find a reason why I should forgive Harry. He seems like a hateful soul.

I still think Meghan is awful but I’m starting to think Harry is the worse of the two.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Eugenie was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I had a friend in a very unhappy relationship with a hugely codependent partner, she was doing everything, working, cooking cleaning while her wife couldn’t hold down a job and expected lots of care and attention while my friend felt there was no way out. I tried to be supportive and was a sounding board when she was very low. Then I think my name must have come up in a fight because the partner completely turned on me and it ended up with her shouting down the phone at me about how dare I interfere in their relationship. My friend has never spoken to me again. The partner has cut them off from all uni friends, their family (secret wedding) and everyone except new friends. I learned you can’t ever talk to someone about their relationship.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Nope sorry, just because a few pictures have been shown to not give a fully accurate picture, she's still a devious witch, Harry had broken up with her, but she turned up at that wedding anyway, she had her claws in and she had an agenda, don't forget all the things that we do know, her total disrespect for the whole family, the lies about racism and mental health, sneaking around taking pictures, treatment of staff and you only have to look at the way she looks at Catherine, her hatred and jealousy are plain to see, nah she's a narc of the first order, and he's a twit, neither have sympathy from me

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Not defending Smeggy’s dreadful parenting skills at all, but I will just point out that years ago there was no such thing as ‘baby sunscreen’. There was just sunscreen, and everyone just used the same product. As far as I’m aware no kid ever died from using ‘adult’ sunscreen.
There still isn’t such a thing as baby sunscreen. You shouldn’t put any chemical or mineral sunscreens on a child until they’re over six-months’ old. You cover your baby, keep them in the shade or stick a sun hat on them.

Reactions: 38
I do not know if Tattlers have already seen what some experts have said. As I am only on the mobile I do not know how to copy to here.
My internet is Google and has news articles that come up on it.

Anyway one is that William and Kate have told Prince George that he will be king some day when he was 7 years old.
Someone Lloyd that wrote about PP said that PW will probably abdicate since a lot of other royalty have done.

A native American tribe used to own the land that Cringe and Whinge's house is on now and they are not happy that the pair are using a sacred stream/hot springs to water their property.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.